PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother can Ceroc!

Franck
30th-May-2002, 09:21 AM
Hey guys (and dolls),

It seems one of the contestants in this year's Big Brother lists Ceroc dancing as one of her hobbies! No mention on air, that I am aware of so far, but it's a question of time :waycool:

The bad news is that the person concerned happens to be the most currently hated: Jade !!!:really:

Still there is no such thing as bad publicity.

Anyone else interested in BB3?
Maybe it's just me then :sorry

Franck.

Emma
30th-May-2002, 10:47 AM
..I've so far managed to avoid BB, by dancing.:) No doubt I'll get sucked in at some point though, usually do!

Apparently she used to dance at Greenwich, which is where I dance. If she started teaching other people how to Ceroc, I might be tempted to watch!

Franck
30th-May-2002, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Emma
..I've so far managed to avoid BB, by dancing.:) No doubt I'll get sucked in at some point though, usually do!

Apparently she used to dance at Greenwich, which is where I dance. If she started teaching other people how to Ceroc, I might be tempted to watch! Do not fight it, there are too many contestants at the moment, but you know you want to :nice:
E4 here I come, I was a big fan of the last one, and I am sure we can get some non Ceroc chat out of this one.

Re Jade, we should organize something with the tabloids, Ceroc busk in support of Jade, with pictures etc... Hold the front page!!!

Franck.

Tiggerbabe
30th-May-2002, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Franck
Hey guys (and dolls),

It seems one of the contestants in this year's Big Brother lists Ceroc dancing as one of her hobbies!

The bad news is that the person concerned happens to be the most currently hated: Jade !!!:really:

Anyone else interested in BB3?
Maybe it's just me then :sorry Please say it's not so, NOT Jade...........................
Actually, interesting that she's the most hated as Sunita has just tipped her to win. Think Lynne is catching up fast on the person most likely to go stakes.

I haven't voted yet this week but Spencer is definitely a contender for my call (I didn't like Jade at all on Friday but am warming to her - she has calmed down a lot although she still is VERY LOUD!)

Didn't watch BB1, was totally addicted to BB2 and I think this year will be the same! Next time we meet we can discuss the "house" while dancing - instead of singing to each other (see other thread!).
I totally understand your interest - don't be sorry:wink:

Franck
31st-May-2002, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Sheena
Please say it's not so, NOT Jade...........................Afraid so... :( Still, as you say she is calming down a bit (she reminds me of how Helen was in the last one, she was really annoying to start with, but she held her own in the end...

Originally posted by Sheena
Didn't watch BB1, was totally addicted to BB2 and I think this year will be the same! Next time we meet we can discuss the "house" while dancing - instead of singing to each other (see other thread!).
I totally understand your interest - don't be sorry:wink: Cool, another addict :wink:
At the moment (I have not voted either) my least favourite is Sandy, what's with the walking for an hour in the pool every morning! Spencer is really creepy, and he has to go as well.
I quite like Sunita, but I understand she wants to leave...

I have set the Tivo to catch all episodes of Big Brother and Big Brother's Little Brother, so I can catch up when I come back from Ceroc nights, but it's usually too late after Aberdeen :sad:

By the way, we might get a chance to speak over a dance tonight as it looks like Barbara and I are all sorted for a night out in Dundee! :waycool:

Franck.

Jayne
31st-May-2002, 12:32 PM
Franck, you are such a girl when it comes to gossip!

There's no way that I'd do a ceroc busk in support of Jade - she is sooo annoying! Spencer also has to go - he's not contributing to the group.

As for Sunita, I'm surprised she's left. When she first entered the house she was the level headed one interacting with many housemates (kind of like Mel in an earlier series - they're merging into one....) so I thought she'd go a long way in the house. That shows how little I know...

wonder who'll be up for the vote this evening...

back to my small life...
Jayne

Franck
31st-May-2002, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Jayne
Franck, you are such a girl when it comes to gossip!Why thank you, since girls are experts on gossip, I'll take that as a compliment.

As for Sunita, I'm surprised she's left. There are rumours flying around about her being gay and bottling out of public outing... Who knows really.
Shame, because I feel so far this year's selection is not very good. They might improve over the next couple of weeks. The challenge of painting the chairs was also incredibly boring, what was BB thinking of?

back to my small life...Wow, Jayne, good to see you are feeling on top of the world :wink:
Hey, just finish work early today, and go shopping for a good dancing outfit, you'll feel better for it.

Franck.

Jayne
31st-May-2002, 01:13 PM
Wow, Jayne, good to see you are feeling on top of the world :wink:
Hey, just finish work early today, and go shopping for a good dancing outfit, you'll feel better for it.Funny you should say that as I was out last night (pay day...). However, your options become limited when you're basic criteria are:

revealing, but not too much,
reasonably tight,
glittery,
the right size,
bright but not pink
AND within a reasonable price bracket.

The see-through Armani top on holiday was perfect, but way toooo expensive... One day when I'm rich...

Shame, because I feel so far this year's selection is not very good. They might improve over the next couple of weeks. The challenge of painting the chairs was also incredibly boring, what was BB thinking of? Back to big brother...

Didn't you think that the housemates were complete freaks for the first couple of weeks of the first two series? I did, but you soon grow to like and loathe them...

Be careful - you never know who's watching!

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean that they're not out to get you...

Jayne :nice:

Graham
31st-May-2002, 05:41 PM
revealing, but not too much,

I'm having difficulty working out how a see through top fits this criterion. :wink: Perhaps it's just because I'm trying hard NOT to use my imagination too much on this one!! :innocent:

Anyway, to get back to the thread, I find myself partially agreeing with Franck - Jade reminds me of Helen too, but unfortunately I found Helen annoying all the way through the series (although towards the end I suppose I found myself felling some sympathy for her on the basis that her extreme denseness qualified as some kind of handicap :devil: :wink: ).

John McAulay
1st-June-2002, 02:48 AM
have not missed this s**** for a minute!
have had fun fun fun!
but would give it all up for a woman with a pŸlse
who could follow a very very good lead
god you wemen are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
spain need you!!!!!!!!!!!11
i need you see ya next week
rewgards:waycool:

Jayne
2nd-June-2002, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by John McAulay
have not missed this s**** for a minute!
have had fun fun fun!
but would give it all up for a woman with a pŸlse
who could follow a very very good lead
god you wemen are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
spain need you!!!!!!!!!!!11
i need you see ya next week
rewgards:waycool:

John, have you not realised yet that drinking and typing is not a good idea... It's just another thing to regret in the morning... Having said that, I think you should get a prize for the funniest post! :grin:

Graham - I would have worn SOMETHING under the see through top! :what:

Big brother - I thought EVERYONE knew that Wallace and gromit were fans of Wenslydale...

Jayne :nice:

John McAulay
4th-June-2002, 09:41 AM
Good point but the sentiment still remaims
I wood have gave up all the drink
for a girl who could dance crazy
for the week
regards:waycool:

Franck
5th-June-2002, 02:44 PM
I thought I would post the latest on eviction week...
3 up for eviction... I think Sandy should go, followed by Alison. Alex is a pain, but he creates so much tension in the house, he should stay!

What do you all think?

Franck.
Week 2 nominations and stated reasons:
Adele : Alison and Kate (because they don't like me).
Alex: Alison and Jonny (they urinate in the showers, and it's disgusting).
Alison: Alex (because he's dirty) and Sandy (loner).
Jade: Jonny and Alex (they pissed me off).
Jonny : Sandy (loner) and Alex (can't compromise).
Kate : Alex (has upset me) and Sandy (not making effort).
Lee: Jade (she stirs trouble), Kate (runs hot and cold).
PJ: Alex (he tells us what to do, and he is a woman), Sandy (loner).
Sandy: Jonny (toilet humour), Alison (in your face).
Spencer: Alex (whinging), Alison (slightly annoying, and she has a double
bed and I want it).
Sophie: Not eligible

Nominees: Alex (6 votes), Alison (4 votes), and Sandy (4 votes)
Others: Jonny (3 votes), Kate (2 votes), Jade (1 vote), Adele (0 votes), PJ
(0 votes), Spencer (0 votes), Lee (0 votes), Sophie (not eligible)

Max
5th-June-2002, 04:18 PM
... I think Sandy should go, followed by Alison

(wow! managed the quote thing)

Yes - I agree Franck. If Sandy goes first, then Alex won't have anyone to confide in - we can watch him go slowly bonkers!:devil:

There's hardly anyone watching BB this time :sad: so I'm glad you're "such a girl when it comes to gossip" as Jayne put it :) and keeping us informed.

Max

Franck
5th-June-2002, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Max
(wow! managed the quote thing)

Yes - I agree Franck. If Sandy goes first, then Alex won't have anyone to confide in - we can watch him go slowly bonkers!:devil:

There's hardly anyone watching BB this time :sad: so I'm glad you're "such a girl when it comes to gossip" as Jayne put it :) and keeping us informed.Cool, very good quoting indeed! :nice:
It's not that we are cruel or anything, but the programme is so much more interesting when there are fewer housemates and there are opportunities for fights or romance... :yum:

Now, about this thing, being such a girl! :really: It is a compliment, right???
I am sure that in 4/5 weeks more people will have got sucked into the programme and hopefully will join in the chat.

On a separate subject, I have just realised who you are !
I thought Max was a guy... Whoops. Maybe you should add a few more details in your profile (click on user cp above).
So now I know who you are, I will refrain from too many combs next time we dance! :wink:

Franck.

Graham
5th-June-2002, 06:58 PM
I think Sandy should go, followed by Alison.

On the other hand, although Alison is obviously irritating some people, I suspect Sandy will cause more tension if he stays.

It's interesting that if Sandy gets the boot it will be the two oldest, and also the two Scots who will have been kicked out first.
:really:

Graham
5th-June-2002, 07:09 PM
On a separate subject, I have just realised who you are !
I thought Max was a guy... Whoops.

Franck - when I saw this post I thought for a minute that you had developed extra-sensory powers :really: :waycool: , but I soon worked out how you had made this apparent leap from the post you had quoted :grin: .

Since you have now publically exposed her :what: I hope Max wasn't deliberately trying to obscure her identity!!

Franck
5th-June-2002, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Graham
On the other hand, although Alison is obviously irritating some people, I suspect Sandy will cause more tension if he stays. I don't subscribe to this theory, Sandy does irritate some people in the house, but he likes to "be there" for the other house mates, so on one hand he might soothe the atmosphere in the house, but also he might get some interesting confessions out of people!!!

It's interesting that if Sandy gets the boot it will be the two oldest, and also the two Scots who will have been kicked out first.
:really: Yes, indeed, though the choice of Scots was definitely odd, I am sure plenty more Scots applied (more normal ones) who did not get a chance!

Once the nominations have started, the dynamics in the house tend to change quite a bit (as in: "I wonder who voted against me..."), and things get a bit more interesting and certainly compulsive viewing...

Franck.

Jayne
6th-June-2002, 02:14 PM
I FORGOT TO RECORD IT LAST NIGHT!!!!! :really:

I reckon Alison should go - she's sooo annoying. I agree with you both, Alex should be left in the house for entertainment value (twisted or what???) but Sandy I think is generally cool and if we can keep him in there through these first few weeks I think he might go a long way.

I guess we'll find out tomorrow what the nation thought....

Franck - you being a girl is a compliment in relation to your gossiping ability. In some aspects of life it's not such a desirable trait. If you were to become a girl you'd have to have a 15% cut in your wages, but I'll not start on that soap box... :wink:

Keep Watchin'

Jayne :waycool: (the sun's shining...)

Graham
7th-June-2002, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Jayne
Franck - you being a girl is a compliment in relation to your gossiping ability. In some aspects of life it's not such a desirable trait. If you were to become a girl you'd have to have a 15% cut in your wages, but I'll not start on that soap box... :wink:
Jayne,

Whilst I'm not arguing with your statistics, I'm not sure you can apply it in this case. I assume Franck's income from Ceroc would be (in principle) unaffected by a sex change, unless you mean that he's such a babe-magnet that the number of women attending would inevitably go down :wink: .

:cheers:
Graham

Franck
7th-June-2002, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Graham
unless you mean that he (Franck) is such a babe-magnet that the number of women attending would inevitably go down :wink: I couldn't possibly comment... :waycool:

:sorry <------- modest blush. :nice:

Franck.

Franck
26th-June-2002, 12:59 PM
Ok, so the chat about Big Brother has gone dead a bit, time to revive this thread.

So how did you feel last week: Alex vs Spencer...?
Where you one of the Spencer groupies? Or do you like AlexÕs mannerisms?

Personally I disliked them both, so was happy to see either of them go. Spencer was too boring really, and either very shy or seeing himself as Mr Cool...
Alex was irritating to start with, then became entertaining as he rubbed people the wrong way, but now, he is just too weird, and I cannot imagine him winning. This nonsense has to stop. Somebody vote him out!

Enough of last week though. What about this weeks nominations?

Sophie vs Johnny.
I do not understand why people dislike Sophie so much, but it seems she is the dead cert to go. I would much rather see Jade or Adele up for eviction (talk about irritating / manipulative women!).
Johnny, I am not sure about, but I think he is better than PJ, more fun than Alex and less full of himself than Tim (Did you see him shaving his chest hair !? Yuk :sick: ).

On balance I would rather keep them both, but I like the idea of Sophie staying in, as it would really annoy Jade and Adele... :devil:

What do you all think?

Franck.

Amanda
26th-June-2002, 01:23 PM

Tim (Did you see him shaving his chest hair !? Yuk :sick: ).

Apparently he is a ginge but doesn't want ANYONE (yeah, as if...) to find out so he dyes all his hairy bits and shaves his chest - how weird is that?!!!

Amanda

John McAulay
26th-June-2002, 03:11 PM
Amanda
A man with a hairy chest shaving it all off!
your night mare.:reallymad
at least he could have asked you to do it!
maybe I should get it waxed:confused:
NOT!:eek:
REGARDS:waycool:

filthycute
26th-June-2002, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Amanda
Apparently he is a ginge Hey ...nowt wrong with being a "ginge" :D
that TimÔs got a lot to answer for....i hate Ginger-racists:yum:

I'm a proud ginge...and i don't shave my chest hair:p :yum:
In fact i once asked Franck to change my "honorary angel" to "Ginger Swinger".....looks like Mr. Forgetful forgot
:really:

filthycute x x

Franck
26th-June-2002, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by filthycute
I'm a proud ginge...and i don't shave my chest hair:p :yum:
In fact i once asked Franck to change my "honorary angel" to "Ginger Swinger".....looks like Mr. Forgetful forgot
:really: Quite right, but obviously, Tim hasnÕt got your looks :wink:
He is not a very good dancer either judging by their task yesterday... All of them attempting the Waltz and the Fox-trot, was a sight... They had fun though, so maybe there is hope! :nice:

Franck.

P.S. Your Title is now changed.

filthycute
26th-June-2002, 05:09 PM
cheers Franck :wink:

filthycute x x