PDA

View Full Version : Oct 6-9th

CJ
20th-September-2006, 12:53 AM
Am looking at possibilty of heading down South...

Any thoughts recommendations?!?

You all know, by now, I am game for a drive, can sleep anywhere and can keep going all night (DJ dependent, obviously!!:rolleyes: )

South could be Carlisle or it could be Sussex.

Any suggestions with recommendations attached will be most gratefully recieved.

Your humble,

CJ.
:worthy:

McJester
20th-September-2006, 02:29 AM
I'll be in or around London that weekend, so if anyone has any suggestions for there I would be interested as well.

Mind you CJ is London ready for 2 kilts at once ?

:hug:

McJ

Dance Demon
20th-September-2006, 05:58 AM
Hey CJ, if you decide to stay at home you could always come to red Hot & Blue at The Edinburgh Corn Exchange for some more blues dancing fix:waycool:

Patrick
20th-September-2006, 06:53 AM
Am looking at possibilty of heading down South...

Any thoughts recommendations?!?

You all know, by now, I am game for a drive, can sleep anywhere and can keep going all night (DJ dependent, obviously!!:rolleyes: )

South could be Carlisle or it could be Sussex.

Any suggestions with recommendations attached will be most gratefully recieved.

Your humble,

CJ.
:worthy:

I'll be going to Ceroc Breeze weekender at Brean, nr Weston super Mare. Notionally sold out, but I'm sure a man of your calibre could find an entre.

I may have a spare place if you don't mind pretending to be a lady* and sleeping with me... Nice kilt btw. :respect:

Best wishes
Patrick :cheers:
*Yes, at Ceroc weekenders, I know this is an offence punishable by death or worse!

Tiggerbabe
20th-September-2006, 07:09 AM
I'll be going to Ceroc Breeze weekender at Brean, nr Weston super Mare.
Me too :D

Lucy Locket
20th-September-2006, 09:01 AM
No idea what's on in this area, but plenty of spare beds if you need one :flower:

Alice
20th-September-2006, 09:10 AM
Well... somebody has a birthday that weekend..... :whistle: :whistle:

CJ
20th-September-2006, 11:09 AM
OK...

so far, we have:
I can dress like a girl,:rolleyes:
plenty offers of beds,:wink:
and bring my birthday suit.:rofl:

and NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dancing.:eek: :tears: :confused:

Twirly
20th-September-2006, 11:22 AM
Well there's a freestyle at Greenwich if you were in London - don't know of anything else. I'll be going if my feet have recovered from Bliss.

I expect there's not much due to Breeze?

Patrick
20th-September-2006, 12:19 PM
OK...

and NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dancing.:eek: :tears: :confused:

Seriously, I think Breeze is the place to be. People always drop out at the last minute and places become available. (I know, I dropped out of Storm, so there was an empty bed, and presumably a statistically disappointed lady). Could try posting here for spare places?

Failing that, there's quite a lot of random stuff on www.uk-jive.co.uk. I'd suggest:

Friday - Ginger Jive FS Newbury
Sat - Greenwich
Sun - Bisley West Coast Swing workshop and T dance.

Patrick

Yliander
20th-September-2006, 12:30 PM
I'll be in or around London that weekend, so if anyone has any suggestions for there I would be interested as well.

Mind you CJ is London ready for 2 kilts at once ?

:hug:

McJwith two of my favourite kilted boys :hug: in london how can I stay away!!! :clap:

Twirly
20th-September-2006, 01:09 PM
with two of my favourite kilted boys :hug: in london how can I stay away!!! :clap:

Is there going to be an invasion of Scots that weekend then? Oh goody! :D :clap:

Patrick
20th-September-2006, 01:10 PM

Breeze that is! I hope to see u there, but if not, we'll always have that balmy T dance in Stirling to remember. :D

I probably won't be dressed as a lady, but can't promise. :wink: The purple trousers I had for Musselburgh were a little snug, if you know what I mean :eek: You just can't get purple men's trousers these days... That's my excuse anyway. (No, I'm not a purple man...)

Patrick :flower: :kiss:

PS there is a chance I'll have a spare ladies ticket for Breeze, but won't know for sure till just before.

Alice
20th-September-2006, 01:17 PM

Patrick
Don't think this is on as both Cat and Paul will be away... there's a wcs freestyle on the following sunday though...

Msfab
20th-September-2006, 01:19 PM

This date has been cancelled! A new date of Sun 15th Oct for a WCS freestyle instead.:clap:

Patrick
20th-September-2006, 01:29 PM
Is there going to be an invasion of Scots that weekend then? Oh goody! :D :clap:

I have a Scots ex-wife, is that near enough! :rolleyes: :D :rofl:

I am making my way back to the sofa, honest. Computer problems, posting nightmares, veryyy slooowwww....

Watch out, there is a small possibility I may skip Breeze, and try somewhere else, maybe in the London area....? :eek: :wink:

Patrick :kiss:

CJ
20th-September-2006, 01:32 PM
Watch out, there is a small possibility I may skip Breeze, and try somewhere else, maybe in the London area....? :eek: :wink:

Am admiring your work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WittyBird
20th-September-2006, 01:40 PM

Fantastic idea, now why don't you sell your breeze ticket to CJ :D

Patrick
20th-September-2006, 01:40 PM
Don't think this is on as both Cat and Paul will be away... there's a wcs freestyle on the following sunday though...

Thanks, I almost decided not to go to Breeze so I could attend this! Good job I didn't. Also, almost didn't go to the Scottish Champs as it clashed with a local WCS class/freestyle with Paul, which was also cancelled! Right decision again! Tricky business this WCS. (*** remembers Alice into WCS ***:wink: ) Are we allowed to flirt outside the sofa room? :love:

See woefully inadequate excuses re. sofa, above... :blush:

Patrick :kiss:

DJ Andy
20th-September-2006, 01:50 PM
May I suggest "Friday Fever" in Portsmouth.:whistle:

Patrick
20th-September-2006, 02:05 PM
Fantastic idea, now why don't you sell your breeze ticket to CJ :D

:love: But then I'd be depriving Alice and Twirly of 50% of their Scottish contingent.:innocent:

Am admiring your work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you! Though I'm not sure that flirting with two single ladies who haven't met me, at the same time, is the best way to be taken seriously... :wink: (Now if Twirly or Alice were interested in going to Breeze, we could maybe satisfy everybody...) :whistle: But I wouldn't get to see you in your kilt :sad:

Yliander
20th-September-2006, 02:07 PM
:love: But then I'd be depriving Alice and Twirly of 50% of their Scottish contingent.:innocent: And me!

WittyBird
20th-September-2006, 07:32 PM
:love: But then I'd be depriving Alice and Twirly of 50% of their Scottish contingent.:innocent:

And your point is? :confused:

Dazzler
20th-September-2006, 07:55 PM
Am i wrong in thinking there is a party in dundee on sat the 7th?

ducasi
20th-September-2006, 09:07 PM
There is, though it's only you lot in Inverness and Aberdeen who will be travelling "down south" for it. ;)

Tiggerbabe
20th-September-2006, 09:10 PM
Nope, and there's a Focus workshop with Little Em on the Sunday too :D

Lory
20th-September-2006, 09:28 PM

Me three :na:

Cruella
20th-September-2006, 09:44 PM
Me three :na:

Me four!

This could go on for a long time!:whistle:

WittyBird
20th-September-2006, 09:50 PM
Me four!

Me Five!

This could go on for a long time!:whistle:

Oh yes it sure could :whistle:

Lucy Locket
20th-September-2006, 10:22 PM
Me Five!

Cool!!! That means us girlies that are left behind have got CJ & McJ to themselves :clap: :clap: :clap:

McJester
21st-September-2006, 12:13 AM
Cool!!! That means us girlies that are left behind have got CJ & McJ to themselves :clap: :clap: :clap:

:rofl: ...... looking forward to it

Lucy Locket
21st-September-2006, 12:15 AM
:rofl: ...... looking forward to it

So, what's the plan, the groupies need to know :wink: :innocent: :whistle:

CJ
21st-September-2006, 10:48 AM

Ok... I'm only in the tentative stakes, but...

Breeze has caught my attention.:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

There seems to be dancing in Surry and Portsmouth and not a lot elsewhere...

Info is good. Suggestions are good. Offers are better:rofl: :rofl: Ahem, anyway... Am still slow after SP, but my brain is getting into gear...:rolleyes:

Am confident I'll have it figured by the weekend, maybe Tue...

Any help/info you have is appreciated...:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

Yliander
21st-September-2006, 05:36 PM
Breeze has caught my attention.:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: LOL

There seems to be dancing in Surry and Portsmouth and not a lot elsewhere... if I can work out where and how to get there looks like I know where i will be dancing :whistle:

WittyBird
23rd-September-2006, 04:35 AM

Well let's put it this way.... My male ticket has been sold to a gorgeous bloke in a skirt, oops I mean a kilt :D

But I aint saying which one :rolleyes: