PDA

View Full Version : Blaze May 07 Men required!!!!

skippy
19th-September-2006, 10:54 PM
Two lovely ladies were looking forward to going to Blaze but unfortunately due to time and new jobs and home life we left it too late to book.:tears: We now require two men to book with us, this doesn't mean sharing with us, as you can get your own rooms. If there is any men out there going to book soon please PM asap............:really: :love:

skippy
25th-September-2006, 01:48 PM
Is there no-one out there???

skippy
9th-October-2006, 08:02 PM
Think I am asking the wrong peolpe, are there no men out there what to go to the first Scottish Weekender. Or has everyone booked??

Beowulf
10th-October-2006, 09:14 AM
Well I "MIGHT" be going .. have not booked as yet. but then I've not ruled out the possibility that I "MIGHT" be going with a female partner.. therefore cancelling out whatever extra male place I may have created. I really won't know until much nearer the time.

I think nearer the time in March/ April there'll be a glut of posts about "looking for extra male/ female / sharing / transport threads etc.."

But if I hear of any male looking to go I'll get them to pass on their details.

Pete

Lory
10th-October-2006, 09:21 AM
Everytime I read the title of this thread, I think your asking for 7 men for Blaze :devil: :rofl:

killingtime
12th-October-2006, 02:50 PM
Everytime I read the title of this thread, I think your asking for 7 men for Blaze :devil: :rofl:

Maybe she is actually asking for 007 men for Blaze. I think Mr Connery is busy that day.

I'm afraid to say that I'm already booked.

ducasi
12th-October-2006, 03:12 PM
Would 7 men be enough for skippy? ;)

(I'm already booked up too.)