PDA

View Full Version : Musselburgh DVD

Piglet
17th-September-2006, 06:09 AM
Hi y'all

I took my new Vid Camera to Musselburgh and managed to get some footage.

If you are interested in a copy then you can have one disc for £5 and both discs for £8 - money will be forwarded to Scot to go to the Debra charity. (PM me for my address and to give me yours please)

The first disc has some freestyle on it and heats 1a, 1b, 1c and 1d of the Lucky Dips.

2nd disc (and the one worth having cos its a hoot) has heat 1e of Lucky Dip (sorry didn't do 1f cos by that point I realised I hadn't brought enough discs with me and had to choose what I was videoing), Intermediate first heats, Trampy and Mel's Showcase, Intermediate Semi Finals, Reverse Roles first round and Final.

Kept my camera pretty much on Dancing Veela and BTC Bill for the Reverse Roles and they gave such a brilliant and humourous perfomance - I think its well worth having.

My camera was up at the back of the hall by the door that would take you through to where the clothes/shoes stall was - so if you think you were dancing in that vicinity of the hall then you're probably on my DVD at some point.

If I know you, and you want to know if you're on any of the DVDs then again, PM me and I can let you know. :hug:

Patrick
20th-September-2006, 04:24 PM
Hi y'all

I took my new Vid Camera to Musselburgh and managed to get some footage.

If I know you, and you want to know if you're on any of the DVDs then again, PM me and I can let you know. :hug:

Sounds good to me, cheque is in the post. Never seen myself on DVD before though.... Scary!

Phil Motley
26th-September-2006, 03:19 PM
Hiya. Wondered if you managed to capture me and Alex doing our Mary Poppins Showcase? It would be great to have a video momento of the occassion. Cheers - Phil.

Piglet
6th-October-2006, 04:15 PM
Hi Phil,

Apologies, would have loved to have videoed it, but I didn't have the space to do so. :tears:

Will know better next year....

Thanks for the fab performance :hug:

(Sorry its taken me ages to reply - I can't access the forum at home at the mo for some reason, plus I've been off work ill last week - this week I'm really busy and only managed to have a quick look on here a couple of times)

John S
6th-October-2006, 05:10 PM
Hiya. Wondered if you managed to capture me and Alex doing our Mary Poppins Showcase? It would be great to have a video momento of the occassion. Cheers - Phil.

If anyone else has recorded Phil & Alex's performance, I would certainly welcome seeing it again, and would pay money to do so.