PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Jive Brummie!

Piglet
17th-September-2006, 06:03 AM
:hug: Wishing you a wonderful birthday Sunday JB! :hug:

Gadget
17th-September-2006, 09:49 AM
:waycool: Happy Birthday

Tiger Pants
17th-September-2006, 04:07 PM
Hi James

Hope you have a great Birthday...missing you both and hope t see you around sometime son....have a great day

Charlie

ShinyWeeStar
17th-September-2006, 09:41 PM
:flower: Happy Birthday James :flower:

missing you both and hope to see you around sometime soon....
:yeah:

Jive Brummie
17th-September-2006, 11:31 PM
Thanks for the birthday wishes....most appreciated.

Unfortunatley Tiger Pants...you won't be seeing Melanie and I for a while, at least not on a dance floor.

We've both decided to hang our dance shoes up and jack it all in. No more dancing...at all.

No more teaching, no more weekenders, no more going to classes and no more competitions.....we've jacked in the lot.

Instead we are taking in fresh air, buying clothes that we don't wonder if we can dance in....speak to 'none dancers' and actually converse with each other about other stuff which has absolutely nothing to do with throwing ourselves around a dance floor. I must admit it really is quite liberating.

If I'm being honest and if my memory serves we've not danced now for what must be knocking on about 4 months. And to be honest once again....we've not missed it, at all.

Many reasons for this but won't go into them here, just make them up yourselves.

Take care,

JB.

cheeks
22nd-September-2006, 08:25 PM
Hey babes not had access to comp in a while but hope you had fab birthday, give my love to Melanie and I hope you are both enjoying everything you do.

Lots of love

Pauline.xxxxx