PDA

View Full Version : Ballroom to Bedroom...

Jayne
2nd-May-2003, 11:31 AM
Hi All,

there's an article in today's metro. Here's part of it...

"Men who know all the right moves on the dancefloor probably know them in the bedroom as well. The way a man struts his stuff is a dead giveaway to his performance between the sheets, a poll of 2000 women has revealed. More than 80 per cent of women questioned said there was a definite link - and that magic movers were certain to be able to perform more than a few tricks in the bedroom. More than half admitted to trying to get a man on the dance floor to check his moves before 'taking the plunge'."

So girls - what do we think???

Obviously I'm rather inexperienced in this area so I was wondering what other people think (at the risk of being censored by Franck....)

J :wink:

Aleks
2nd-May-2003, 11:53 AM
Saw this too.

Was having this conversation with my partner a couple of weeks ago. We were wondering if people's dance style matched their bedroom "style"...... and came to the conclusion that it probably did!

Chicklet
2nd-May-2003, 11:56 AM
also completely inexperienced to comment Jayne:innocent:

does this mean we need another poll option along the lines of

"Don't know but there are one or two I would be happy to test in the interests of science"

Cx

Jayne
2nd-May-2003, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Chicklet
"Don't know but there are one or two I would be happy to test in the interests of science" I think that there might be a queue for some candidates....

J :wink: :grin:

Dreadful Scathe
2nd-May-2003, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Jayne
I think that there might be a queue for some candidates....

J :wink: :grin:

As the only bloke to post on this thread so far can i offer my services in the interest of science? :D :D :sorry

Chicklet
2nd-May-2003, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
As the only bloke to post on this thread so far can i offer my services in the interest of science? :D :D :sorry

I think there might be a queue for candidates.
:rofl:

However, please submit and application to EITHER of the committees and you may be called to interview

Wendy
2nd-May-2003, 12:22 PM
However, please submit and application to EITHER of the committees and you may be called to interview See !! Those HR meetings are never a waste of time !!!

Wx

Jayne
2nd-May-2003, 12:24 PM

However, please submit and application to EITHER of the committees and you may be called to interview

Two things...

one: I'm the self-elected chairperson so all applications come to me.

two; I'm supposed to be a scientist so maybe I should get involved in this piece of research...

Gadget
2nd-May-2003, 12:41 PM
It doesn’t necessarily have to be just for men: I would think that for a lot of women, the style of dancing could be paralleled to the bedroom athletics.

...at least that's my theory...

...I think we need another selection of (female) volunteers for rigorous testing...:devil:

Dave Hancock
2nd-May-2003, 12:59 PM
Two things...

one: I'm the self-elected chairperson so all applications come to me.

two; I'm supposed to be a scientist so maybe I should get involved in this piece of research...

Jayne,
Care to tell us where applications should be sent to:devil: :devil:

Dave Hancock
2nd-May-2003, 01:03 PM

Very honourable of you too offer your services in the interests of science. I guess I could also offer my services, and of course only in the name of science:D :D

Aleks
2nd-May-2003, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Dave Hancock
Jayne,

Can I submit a video entry, or do I need to attend in person?

Dreadful Scathe
2nd-May-2003, 01:31 PM
:rofl: Should i take offence that you rolled about laughing after that statement ? :tears:

Dreadful Scathe
2nd-May-2003, 01:32 PM
Jayne,
Care to tell us where applications should be sent to:devil: :devil: Yeah, when and where will you take down our particulars ? :)

Chicklet
2nd-May-2003, 01:37 PM
Should i take offence that you rolled about laughing after that stattment ? :tears: Absolutely not Sir, I'm quite sure that all girls should bed a Smurf at some point in their lives to be able to report, with confidence, and for scientific purposes obviously, exactly how this compares with his dancing abilities.

:D

Graham
2nd-May-2003, 01:40 PM
Before you guys get carried away, remember that if this is going to be a serious bit of research it'll have to be published.

Subject "D" exhibited extremely flirtatious behaviour on the dancefloor but was surprisingly disappointing in the bedroom. Subject "N" was judged moderately alluring on the dancefloor but researchers found his insistence on blue body-paint somewhat offputting.

Chicklet
2nd-May-2003, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Graham
Before you guys get carried away, remember that if this is going to be a serious bit of research it'll have to be published.

Subject "D" exhibited extremely flirtatious behaviour on the dancefloor but was surprisingly disappointing in the bedroom. Subject "N" was judged moderately alluring on the dancefloor but researchers found his insistence on blue body-paint somewhat offputting. Subject "G" looked capable of some "serious" business on the dance floor but just sat on the edge of the bed and played with his font all night.

Graham
2nd-May-2003, 01:53 PM
Subject "G" looked capable of some "serious" business on the dance floor but just sat on the edge of the bed and played with his font all night. LOL :rofl:

Bill
2nd-May-2003, 02:00 PM
I'm sure this has come up before...........:rolleyes: :innocent:

and I do remember discussing this very topic with a couple of folk a few years ago as we drove down to Dundee. On the one hand it is very impolite and really not very nice to make assumptions or even to consider what others might be like in the bedroom............ but we did have a bit of a laugh thinking about it and how some people dance.

There's the frenetic hell for leather dancer who tries hard bu is knackered afetr a few minutes - but it's great for him; the 'hundreds of moves but no sense of rhythm' dancer who knows what to do but just never quite gets it right; the get close and just stand still dancer who is great as long as he doesn't have to do anything; the let's jump about and see what happens dancer who might get it right eventuall but only by accident; the pseudo sexy look- me -in- the- eye- all mouth and no action dancer; the I'm new and only have one move dancer who has one move which is well led but gets a little boring after 3 minutes; and the I've no idea what I'm doing dancer who just leaves the whole thing to the woman.

Must be lots of others but I think this takes care of some of the most obvious categories. But thinking of some people in the bedroom is almost like thinking of your own parents..... :eek: :what:

But there are a few men who have great rtythm and do some really nice moves...........................and some women as well of course. But it's so much easier to follow isn't it?????????? :devil: :na:

Lou
2nd-May-2003, 02:12 PM
You know - this also makes me think about the etiquette of dancing. If you're dancing with a man with a less than firm lead - should you stop & politely suggest it might be better to have another go a bit later on?

Jayne
2nd-May-2003, 02:26 PM
Jayne,

Send me a PM and I'll process the applications...

Jayne
2nd-May-2003, 02:27 PM
Bill: LOL at your post!!! I could think of examples for most of your categories!!! :what: Sorry if this has been discussed before - I've not been here for a while....

Have fun though!

J :nice:

Bill
2nd-May-2003, 03:31 PM
Bill: LOL at your post!!! I could think of examples for most of your categories!!! :what: Sorry if this has been discussed before - I've not been here for a while....

Have fun though!

J :nice:

yes..........you have been rather noticeable by your absence.

but welcome back :D

John S
2nd-May-2003, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Lou
You know - this also makes me think about the etiquette of dancing. If you're dancing with a man with a less than firm lead - should you stop & politely suggest it might be better to have another go a bit later on?
This left me quite limp ............... with laughter.

Bill
2nd-May-2003, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Lou

yes you could or you might tell him - or possibly show him - how to make it firmer :confused: :innocent:

If he's too limp then he's little use to anyone really. But I htink this was discussed on another thread as well. Depends on how firm you like it but surely you wouldn't want a man pulling too hard and being too rough??

Dreadful Scathe
2nd-May-2003, 03:40 PM
Original innuendo posted by Bill

If he's too limp then he's little use to anyone really. But I htink this was discussed on another thread as well. Depends on how firm you like it but surely you wouldn't want a man pulling too hard and being too rough??

Some partners prefer it rough of course, its down to personal preference really. The firmer the better in some cases and i dont want to be judgemental but a limp wristed male lead is not much use in a Male/Female dance partnership.

Dance Demon
2nd-May-2003, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Bill

There's the frenetic hell for leather dancer who tries hard bu is knackered afetr a few minutes - but it's great for him; the 'hundreds of moves but no sense of rhythm' dancer who knows what to do but just never quite gets it right; the get close and just stand still dancer who is great as long as he doesn't have to do anything; the let's jump about and see what happens dancer who might get it right eventuall but only by accident; the pseudo sexy look- me -in- the- eye- all mouth and no action dancer; the I'm new and only have one move dancer who has one move which is well led but gets a little boring after 3 minutes; and the I've no idea what I'm doing dancer who just leaves the whole thing to the woman

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

horsey_dude
2nd-May-2003, 05:37 PM
What an interesting thread..... How about the ladies speculate on what the men of the forum would be like in bed based on their dances with them and then the men can answer if they are correct.......

Dance Demon
2nd-May-2003, 05:41 PM
How about the " I'm tired of all the usual stuff, and want to try it with two women" dancer
:D :wink:

Gadget
2nd-May-2003, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Dance Demon
How about the " I'm tired of all the usual stuff, and want to try it with two women" dancer
so how many people were you dancing with at one time tramp?...I don't think I want to think about that one too closley :innocent:

Twinkle Toes
3rd-May-2003, 12:24 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dance Demon
How about the " I'm tired of all the usual stuff, and want to try it with two women" dancer ..

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Gadget
so how many people were you dancing with at one time tramp?...

:eek: er ..... the Dance Demon is not a tramp, but he is quite a big lad, so I would take that back asap if I were you.

And to DD - Don't be so Bl**** greedy !!! You :devil:

TT :hug:

Graham
3rd-May-2003, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Twinkle Toes
:eek: er ..... the Dance Demon is not a tramp, but he is quite a big lad, so I would take that back asap if I were you. Gadget was making a joke - if wanting two women at the same time was a sign of being tired of the usual stuff, what did TheTramp wanting five at the same time mean?? :what:

Twinkle Toes
3rd-May-2003, 12:46 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Graham
Gadget was making a joke - if wanting two women at the same time was a sign of being tired of the usual stuff, what did TheTramp wanting five at the same time mean?? :what:

In an earlier post (different thread) THEE tramp was bragging about doing Double trouble with five women.
Apologies if I'm wrong, but I think gadget got their names mixed up, hence I was making a joke re - him implying that DD was a tramp.

TT :hug:

Dance Demon
3rd-May-2003, 12:44 PM
Moi...a tramp.?............I thought I was quite a snappy dresser:wink: :D

TheTramp
4th-May-2003, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Gadget
so how many people were you dancing with at one time tramp?...I don't think I want to think about that one too closley :innocent: You're right, I've done 5 before now.

I don't want to think about that either!! :D

Although, at one point tonight, I danced with Lisa, Sheena and Dawn. Which was fun :na: Thanks ladies.....

Steve

Gadget
4th-May-2003, 09:59 PM
Sorry, you {graham & TT} got it right; it was a bad attempt at humor at thee tramp's (steve's) expense - didn't mean to implicate DD in anything...and I'm sure that he and The Tramp are perfectly capable of implicating themselves without any help.

Aleks
6th-May-2003, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Dance Demon

The inverse desire is quite common in women dancers too., but how to follow both, when we women often have difficulty in "surrendering" the lead to one man..?

Bill
6th-May-2003, 05:02 PM
Mentione this thread to a colleague this afternoon and she claims that there is no correlation between the dancefloor and the bedroom.

She says that she went out with a German lad who was absolutley hopeless on the dancefloor ( he danced like a monkey were her words !!) but was by far her best 'bedroom partner' :sorry :devil: ...................... so maybe no connection then

TheTramp
6th-May-2003, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Bill
Mentione this thread to a colleague this afternoon and she claims that there is no correlation between the dancefloor and the bedroom.

She says that she went out with a German lad who was absolutley hopeless on the dancefloor ( he danced like a monkey were her words !!) but was by far her best 'bedroom partner' :sorry :devil: ...................... so maybe no connection then There's always exceptions to every rule Bill.... :rolleyes:

Steve

Wendy
6th-May-2003, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
There's always exceptions to every rule And you claim to be "just a beginner" on the dancefloor so..... ?????

Wxxxxxxxx

TheTramp
6th-May-2003, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Wendy
And you claim to be "just a beginner" on the dancefloor so..... ?????

Wxxxxxxxx I'm not even going to rise to that one Wendy :wink: :sorry

Steve

Grant
7th-May-2003, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
I'm not even going to rise to that one Wendy :wink: :sorry

Steve
I thought you would rise to any bait.:really: :what:
Is it post comp fatigue?:wink:

Grant

TheTramp
7th-May-2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Grant
Is it post comp fatigue?:wink: Nah. I really didn't do that much on Sunday. Nothing to be tired over...

At least I can walk again now. (So, of course, I'm heading out dancing tonight :D)

Steve

xSalsa_Angelx
4th-July-2003, 09:42 AM
Don't agree with this one folks, my partner may have 2 left feet on the dance floor, but his performace in the bedroom is much better....

would I have stayed with him for 2 years if he was crap between the sheets??? :rofl:

Graham
4th-July-2003, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by xSalsa_Angelx
Don't agree with this one folks, my partner may have 2 left feet on the dance floor, but his performace in the bedroom is much better....

would I have stayed with him for 2 years if he was crap between the sheets??? :rofl: Er,.....this is perhaps more than we needed to know.....:what: Anyway, you've already admitted he's buying you a house :wink:

xSalsa_Angelx
4th-July-2003, 09:49 AM
yeah i know...!!! Ok maybe TMI there....
But had to be said, it still makes no difference thiought to how a guy can dance compared to his performance in the bedroom.

And yep he's buying me a house, soon ..!!! :D

Graham
4th-July-2003, 09:54 AM
This is the conclusion of painstaking research? :wink:

Aleks
4th-July-2003, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by Graham
This is the conclusion of painstaking research? :wink:
What a question to ask a lady!

Of course she researched it well - we all do, even though some of us don't/won't admit to it.

Graham
4th-July-2003, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Aleks
What a question to ask a lady! It certainly would be if I had :wink: :devil:

CJ
4th-July-2003, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Aleks
What a question to ask a lady!

It was only directed @ xSAx though, unless you DID ask a lady as well G...

xSalsa_Angelx
4th-July-2003, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Ceroc Jock
It was only directed @ xSAx though, unless you DID ask a lady as well G...

What was directed @ me? did i miss something?

Graham
4th-July-2003, 11:53 AM
did i miss something? Apparently. I asked if your observation was based on painstaking research. Aleks said that was an inappropriate question for a lady. CJ and I both agreed with Aleks that it would be inappropriate for a lady but that I'd asked you :wink: .

xSalsa_Angelx
4th-July-2003, 12:01 PM
I'll let you off Graham, :D

Grant
4th-July-2003, 01:02 PM
I'll let you off Graham, :D
sexy, smutty and easygoing...what a gal! :waycool::D

Grant

xSalsa_Angelx
4th-July-2003, 01:17 PM
sexy, smutty and easygoing...what a gal! :waycool::D

Grant

:rofl: yep sure am, but am :innocent: really...!!

And how do you am sexy, have you met me?>??
I could be a big fat oaff with spots and greasy hair...:rofl: :rofl:

Grant
4th-July-2003, 01:22 PM
:rofl: yep sure am, but am :innocent: really...!!

And how do you am sexy, have you met me?>??
I could be a big fat oaff with spots and greasy hair...:rofl: :rofl:
but sexy is all to do with attitude is it not?

and you have that to spare. :wink:

Grant

xSalsa_Angelx
4th-July-2003, 01:31 PM
but sexy is all to do with attitude is it not?

and you have that to spare. :wink:

Grant

yeah suppose I do :wink: and no i aint a big heaffer, was only joking,

I'm a bit of a nutter I suppose to that goes along with the sexy attitude :yum:

Dreadful Scathe
4th-July-2003, 01:43 PM
I'm a bit of a nutter I suppose

Im scared. I may never go back to Aberdeen :)

xSalsa_Angelx
4th-July-2003, 01:48 PM
Im scared. I may never go back to Aberdeen :)

:rofl: :rofl: LOL think you've met your match... :rofl:

CJ
4th-July-2003, 02:32 PM
sexy, smutty and easygoing...:waycool::D

Grant

AND a smurfette?!?!?!?!?!?

Dreadful Scathe
4th-July-2003, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Ceroc Jock
AND a smurfette?!?!?!?!?!?

apparantly so ;) :drool:

Grant
4th-July-2003, 02:40 PM
apparantly so ;) :drool:
Govt health warning to ds

'adding to your smurfette collection could be hazardous to your health'

Grant

Dreadful Scathe
4th-July-2003, 02:56 PM
Govt health warning to ds

'adding to your smurfette collection could be hazardous to your health'

:rofl: very true, known for their tempers they are :)

Grant
4th-July-2003, 03:02 PM
:rofl: very true, known for their tempers they are :)
hide all sharp objects before going to sleep

or in the morning you may find you are only half the man you were the night before :wink:

Grant

Graham
4th-July-2003, 03:03 PM
you may find you are only half the man you were the night before :wink: or indeed half the smurf

Chicklet
4th-July-2003, 03:11 PM
:rofl: :rofl: LOL think you've met your match... :rofl:

on this subject - who's looking forward to Scooby coming back soon to play with xSAx???????

xSalsa_Angelx
31st-December-2005, 08:56 PM
Just came across this post in a search engine LOL what did you mean by that comment Alexs?? LOL

Andreas
3rd-January-2006, 01:49 PM
She says that she went out with a German lad who was absolutley hopeless on the dancefloor ( he danced like a monkey were her words !!) but was by far her best 'bedroom partner' :sorry :devil: ...................... so maybe no connection then

I forgot her name, can you remind me? :rofl: :rofl:

Missy D
3rd-January-2006, 02:02 PM
Shame i didnt see this thread before! As of Jan 1st 2006 I promised myself i would not lower the tone any more so feel I best not comment.:whistle:

Dirty D
3rd-January-2006, 06:39 PM
Shame i didnt see this thread before! As of Jan 1st 2006 I promised myself i would not lower the tone any more so feel I best not comment.:whistle:
What ever happened to freedom of speech ? some people might miss the odd tone lowering! i'm sure your desperate to say something on this Missy, but if you wanna uphold you promise no one will ever know if you pm your thoughts to me! HONEST

Donna
4th-January-2006, 01:31 PM

I didn't see this thread before either...but I did read this in the papers.

I'm not sure I agree with it. Could just be a coincidence. I'm sure there are a few professional dancers out there who haven't got a clue what they're doing in the bedroom.

cheeks
5th-January-2006, 11:02 AM
I didn't see this thread before either...but I did read this in the papers.

I'm not sure I agree with it. Could just be a coincidence. I'm sure there are a few professional dancers out there who haven't got a clue what they're doing in the bedroom.

:yeah: , and didn't someone have to teach these men to be great dancers

Mind u could be fun:devil: :whistle:

Missy someone had to do it on ur behalf:wink:

Petal
5th-January-2006, 11:59 AM

Mind u could be fun:devil: :whistle:

Missy someone had to do it on ur behalf:wink:

Are you volunteering?:innocent:

Petal
5th-January-2006, 12:02 PM
What an interesting thread..... and then the men can answer if they are correct.......

And we will believe you?:what:

cheeks
5th-January-2006, 12:14 PM
Are you volunteering?:innocent:

Me never,Are u?
would be nice to not have to teach and for the ability to already be present but mind u the practise would be good oops :rofl:

So much I wanted to say J will talk to u later :blush:

Mind u have already been advertising for a man.............lol

Petal
5th-January-2006, 12:17 PM
Me never,Are u?
would be nice to not have to teach and for the ability to already be present but mind u the practise would be good oops :rofl:

So much I wanted to say J will talk to u later :blush:

I feel a "sitc" conversation about to happen. Will we start a points system?:devil:

cheeks
5th-January-2006, 12:22 PM
I feel a "sitc" conversation about to happen. Will we start a points system?:devil:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Can't make a comment on that mind now in a gutter:blush:

to many thoughts of good students and bad....:rolleyes:

Donna
5th-January-2006, 01:58 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

True! See, you could look at it both ways.

Men can be taught to become a good dancer but unfortunately he never improves under the covers.

Then again,

Maybe ones who never improve at dancing might be better under the covers! :blush:

Who knows??

Night Owl
5th-January-2006, 02:40 PM
Well I`m good at neither so I`ll just keep on practicing

Roll on the 12th dancing starts again:clap:

cheeks
5th-January-2006, 02:58 PM

I think your a fab dancer! :flower:

Night Owl
5th-January-2006, 03:04 PM
I think your a fab dancer! :flower:
:cheers:

well thank you:blush:

long way to go yet but loving every minute of it

cheeks
5th-January-2006, 03:07 PM
unfortunately he never improves under the covers.

Maybe ones who never improve at dancing might be better under the covers! :blush:

Who knows??

:rofl: :rofl: I wonder why many will listen and take guidance, when in class the teacher comments and offers guidance that if a move is not executed well the lady will not go where you want her to but under the covers they insist on carrying out out the sames moves badly and wonder why :whistle:

cheeks runs of to find a man who can dancehttp://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7364 and be open to suggestions and guidance under the covers....:whistle: :drool:

Petal
6th-January-2006, 10:45 AM
:rofl: :rofl: I wonder why many will listen and take guidance, when in class the teacher comments and offers guidance that if a move is not executed well the lady will not go where you want her to but under the covers they insist on carrying out out the sames moves badly and wonder why :whistle:

But cheeks ........ you have to apply the same guidance and get them to try things in a different way:blush: to get the desired result:devil: ........but you already knew that:whistle:

cheeks
6th-January-2006, 11:03 AM
But cheeks ........ you have to apply the same guidance and get them to try things in a different way:blush: to get the desired result:devil: ........but you already knew that:whistle:

Never tried it with a man that could dance though :devil: anyway sweetie :whistle: Im still waiting on Santa coming :rofl:

drathzel
6th-January-2006, 12:53 PM

And if you comment, they take major offence!:devil: and feel as if you are insulting their man hood.

Aleks
6th-January-2006, 01:17 PM
man hood.

Not all men have hoods....

Donna
6th-January-2006, 01:21 PM

Very brave to say that.:wink:

Donna
6th-January-2006, 01:24 PM
I wonder why many will listen and take guidance, when in class the teacher comments and offers guidance that if a move is not executed well the lady will not go where you want her to but under the covers they insist on carrying out out the sames moves badly and wonder why :whistle:

:rofl: :rofl:

drathzel
6th-January-2006, 02:15 PM
Not all men have hoods....

Dont i know it:devil:

Gadget
6th-January-2006, 11:26 PM
anyway sweetie :whistle: Im still waiting on Santa coming :rofl::what: talk about tantrick!... it's the 6th and he still has't come?? And you're looking for someone to surpass that? :tears:

drathzel
7th-January-2006, 12:54 AM
:what: talk about tantrick!... it's the 6th and he still has't come?? And you're looking for someone to surpass that? :tears:

I like a man that keeps me in suspence...or is that suspenders?:innocent:

Gadget
7th-January-2006, 01:05 AM
I thought that in this case it would be in stockings?

drathzel
8th-January-2006, 08:18 PM
I thought that in this case it would be in stockings?

Those too!:D

cheeks
10th-January-2006, 04:22 PM

cheeks continues her search for Petal:

but its led to believe she is shopping "SITC" style:whistle: or possibly started the points system without me :tears:

:flower:

Petal
10th-January-2006, 04:27 PM
cheeks continues her search for Petal:

but its led to believe she is shopping "SITC" style:whistle: or possibly started the points system without me :tears:

:flower:

I'm hurt that you'd think i would exclude you from such an adventure.:( We have to have secret discussions on devising the points system. :whistle: Will it be first impressions, dance impressions or "other" impressions?:devil:

Gadget
11th-January-2006, 01:07 AM
What? like the "elephant" impression? :what:

Gadget
11th-January-2006, 01:07 AM
For some reason it posted twice and I can't delete this??

cheeks
16th-January-2006, 03:58 PM
I'm hurt that you'd think i would exclude you from such an adventure.:( We have to have secret discussions on devising the points system. :whistle: Will it be first impressions, dance impressions or "other" impressions?:devil:

:hug: I knew you wouldn't :wink: more fun :whistle: :whistle:

I think we need to be thorough and points system needs to be "actually did they make an impression at all" :rofl: :rofl: based on " mix of dance and other :wink: "

Exceptions Gadgets "elephant impression":whistle: not included

babycass77
22nd-January-2006, 08:46 PM
Hey folks am new to both ceroc and the forum and as such am not sure if I have enough knowldge (or right?) to comment, but I am an experienced dancer, even though I've only just discovered this marvel that is Ceroc. I'm not sure about the correlation of skills between the sheets, though the hopeless (hopeful?) romantic in me hopes that it is true. However what I have noticed at the couple of nights I've been to so far and in my general dance experience that male dancers are gentlemen.

The whole ceroc thing feels like a harking back to the "good ole" days of "The Dancin'" in the '40s and '50s. There is something so lovely about being asked for a dance, led to the dance floor and guided off it after a dance with a strong hand on the small of your back *sigh*.

I was worried when I first went that classes would be a bit like a singles cattle market with young 20 somethings desperate to get a "lumber" and was worried that there might be some selazy guys trying to have a quick grope. (Please excuse my preconceptions folks.:blush: ) However I definitely found this not to be the case. Without exception, all of the gentlemen I have met, have been lovely and whilst I'm still inexperienced and can't quite manage to hold a conversation and dance sat the same time without tripping over my partner's feet, I've found everyone to be polite, interesting and genuinely have a passion for the art (skill?). Which is wonderful. The few conversations I've actually managed to hold without injuring other dancers have been great and have continued off the dancefloor. The other thing that struck me was how friendly everyone (male and female) has been at both venues I have attended. I was also worried that I was going to entering an arena not unlike a highschool clique and was worried that noone would speak to me. The fact that I went alone to my second night shows how much of an impact the first night had on me. I knew that people would be just as friendly that night as they had been on my first.

So the rambling English teacher in me should now sum up my points: I can only hope that there is a correlation between the gentleman on the dancefloor and the gentleman in the bedroom. *Wistful sigh*

Allicia xxXXxx

Father Christmas
23rd-January-2006, 10:49 AM
Never tried it with a man that could dance though :devil: anyway sweetie :whistle: Im still waiting on Santa coming :rofl:Well hello :devil: :flower:

cheeks
23rd-January-2006, 11:55 AM
Well hello :devil: :flower:

See I knew if I wished hard enough Father Christmas would come:wink:

TheTramp
23rd-January-2006, 12:41 PM

See I knew if I wished hard enough Father Christmas would come:wink:

Wished what was hard enough?? :rolleyes:

cheeks
23rd-January-2006, 04:33 PM