PDA

View Full Version : Musselburgh Video Clips

John S
14th-September-2006, 03:38 PM
Hope this works.

Here are 3 little video clips taken at Musselburgh with my digital camera. It's not a real video-camera, hence the mediocre quality - the clips, I mean, not the dancing.

Although if I have the titles wrong and Video 1 is really the Advanced and not the Reversed Roles, Ceroc is in deep, deep trouble!

Video 1 Reverse Roles (http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-8412689376528441869&hl=en-GB)

Video 2 - Advanced (http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=4137381989010598223&hl=en-GB)

Video 3 - Open (http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-44964079321738591&hl=en-GB)

TheTramp
14th-September-2006, 04:45 PM
Nice clips. Thanks John

Anita
14th-September-2006, 09:58 PM
Great to see what else was going on around us. Some really amazing dancing by the looks of it :nice:

Minnie M
14th-September-2006, 10:27 PM
Great clips - thank you for sharing :hug: :clap: :yeah:

The reverse rolls - scary - men is pretty flowings skirts :eek: sorry but great dancing :worthy:

Little Monkey
15th-September-2006, 09:38 AM
Great clips - thank you for sharing :hug: :clap: :yeah:

The reverse rolls - scary - men is pretty flowings skirts :eek: sorry but great dancing :worthy:

Didn't Sheepman look good in his little black dress and blonde wig, though? :whistle: :rofl:

Donna
15th-September-2006, 01:31 PM
Didn't Sheepman look good in his little black dress and blonde wig, though? :whistle: :rofl:

you're kiddin! :eek: That was sheepman?! :rofl: :clap: :rofl:

John S
15th-September-2006, 03:38 PM
you're kiddin! :eek: That was sheepman?! :rofl: :clap: :rofl:

Believe and tremble.:eek:

Donna
15th-September-2006, 03:42 PM
Believe and tremble.:eek:

scaaaaryyy. :eek: Even scarier - check out that little orb under his left breast! It can't resist them! :rofl:

Piglet
17th-September-2006, 06:46 AM
Thanks John,

I finally got this to work after a lot of perseverance. Nice clips... and a taster to what I've got of Bill and Avril :wink:

Tiggerbabe
18th-September-2006, 07:20 PM
Although if I have the titles wrong

Think you do, John, videos 2 and 3 both look like the Open Section.

John S
19th-September-2006, 12:44 PM
........ videos 2 and 3 both look like the Open Section.

Mea culpa, omnipotent and omniscient moderatrix.:worthy:

Problem is, from the valley, one mountain often looks as high as another.:confused:

killingtime
20th-September-2006, 02:36 PM
How do the people who are involved in the videos feel about public videos of them dancing? I suppose, given how large Google Video is, without tagging it would be difficult to find without links.

I was thinking about sticking one of them on my blog when I post about the comps but at the same time I know that I'd be a little alarmed if I came across a video of me on one of the video sites so I won't do it unless I have the ok from all the dancers in a video.

John S
21st-September-2006, 10:00 AM
How do the people who are involved in the videos feel about public videos of them dancing? I suppose, given how large Google Video is, without tagging it would be difficult to find without links.

That's a fair question, KT, and I did think about it. Rightly or wrongly, I decided that it wasn't greatly different from appearing in an "authorised" video or DVD from a big event such as Blackpool or Hammersmith, although from memory I think they do reserve the right to photo/video the dancers, and there isn't the same easy worldwide access to those images.

I would have preferred to upload to somewhere that was only accessible to Forum members, as some sort of half-hearted attempt at gatekeeper mode, but couldn't think of anywhere.

However, if there is ANYONE who is on the videos and would like me to remove them from Google Video, or to re-title them there so that they don't even refer to "Musselburgh 2006" I'm happy to do so.

mikeyr
21st-September-2006, 11:21 AM
How do the people who are involved in the videos feel about public videos of them dancing?

I am on Video 3 as a competitor, I can only speak for myself on this. But when I am on the floor in a competition I must realise I am up for public scutiny whatever form that takes, so wheter its goes onto video or not I dont mind.

To be quite honest, being on google is :D for me. Thankyou John S.

ducasi
21st-September-2006, 09:43 PM
I would have preferred to upload to somewhere that was only accessible to Forum members, as some sort of half-hearted attempt at gatekeeper mode, but couldn't think of anywhere. Like the forum gallery which as well as doing photos can handle videos?

(OK, I don't know if it can handle videos in the format you had.)