PDA

View Full Version : Weird/funny moves

Twirly
10th-September-2006, 11:58 AM
Wasn’t sure where to post this, but wanted to share it as it was rather funny…

Had a very UPC dance last night (with a total stranger, lots of moves I’ve never done before – only just this side of sleazy:what: :blush: ). At one point he was standing behind me and started to give my shoulders a massage… I stood there for a moment feeling slightly fazed, then just went with it so wriggled around a bit (it was quite nice:blush: ), then tossed my hair gently a couple of times before tossing my head back rather theatrically to get my hair out of my face – and promptly head-butted him! :eek:

He apologised profusely and said what I was did was really good and it has been his fault for being in the way… I don’t think I’ll ever forget the “shoulder massage, head-toss, head-but” move! :rofl:

So, anyone else got any weird/funny/entertaining moves to share?

Beowulf
10th-September-2006, 12:07 PM
I'll have to remember that move for when I'm down in london.. I'll just have to remember to bring a crash helmet and a face guard ;)

The only thing similar to that what my very first night in Ceroc , where I led my partner into a Man Spin - Nose punch combo.. (my nose not hers) Thankfully I've never been able to reproduce it ;)

Andreas
10th-September-2006, 02:02 PM
I had a couple of ladies massaging my shoulders on the dance floor at some point but can't recall that my gratitude went quite as far as slamming my head into their faces. :eek: :rofl: