PDA

View Full Version : Belfast Class

Dallen
8th-September-2006, 05:00 PM
Enjoyed the class on Wednesday night as usual and good to see quite a few new folk as well.
I want to pay tribute to Lynn who took the class last week, whilst Danielle was teaching in Spain. Lynn did a super job, even without the aid of the radio mic.
Are there any others from the Belfast or Bangor classes contributing to this forum as well as Danielle, Lynn and myself?

Best Wishes
David

drathzel
11th-September-2006, 11:44 AM
Enjoyed the class on Wednesday night as usual and good to see quite a few new folk as well.
I want to pay tribute to Lynn who took the class last week, whilst Danielle was teaching in Spain. Lynn did a super job, even without the aid of the radio mic.
Are there any others from the Belfast or Bangor classes contributing to this forum as well as Danielle, Lynn and myself?

Best Wishes
David

Hiya david,

Are you talking bout the class lynn took for me when i took ill? Unfortunately i had a rather icky bug and lynn as nice as she is filled in for me rather than i cancel the class or worse just not turn up! But i am glad you had a great time. Lynn is a fab dancer and a great taxi so i knew she would do well.

At least i now know that if ever i get ill i have someone who wil get me out of a jam and you all like her!!!!

We also have Emerald (ruth) Jules (julie) and Mikrik (mike) online but they dont post very often!

see you at class.

Dee

P.S I was in spain that weekend and ahd caught bug from said time away

El Salsero Gringo
11th-September-2006, 06:36 PM
We also have ... Jules (julie) not to be confused with Jooles!

Dan Hudson
11th-September-2006, 07:54 PM

:yeah: :yeah: but nobody can replace the wonderful Danielle:awe: :love: :worthy:

Lynn
11th-September-2006, 09:39 PM
not to be confused with Jooles!Its actually Jules205, another one of our taxi's and the lovely person I was on holiday with when we first discovered MJ. :hug:

She's coming to Southport too.:D

but nobody can replace the wonderful Danielle:awe: :love: :worthy::yeah: And its a credit to her that her taxis all pull together on an occasion like that to make sure that everyone still has a good night. ('Cos it wasn't just me, all the taxis worked hard that evening.)