PDA

View Full Version : lift from Edinburgh Airport into Edinburgh tommorrow morning at 9 ish

under par
7th-September-2006, 07:07 PM
Mrs Par and I are arriving tommorrow morning at 755 will probably be clear of baggage handling and passport control:wink: by 0900 any chance of a lift from any locals to the Woodside Hotel 30 Linkfield Road.

I know its late on Thursday and we arrive Friday:what: .... we do have a taxi tel if no lift available.

Under Par

Yogi_Bear
7th-September-2006, 11:03 PM
It's £5 return from the Airport to the city centre on the frequent airport bus if that's any help. Makes several stops including Haymarket, terminates at Waverley Steps.

under par
7th-September-2006, 11:05 PM
It's £5 return from the Airport to the city centre on the frequent airport bus if that's any help. Makes several stops including Haymarket, terminates at Waverley Steps.

thankyou Yogi. under par

Dance Demon
8th-September-2006, 06:09 AM
Mrs Par and I are arriving tommorrow morning at 755 will probably be clear of baggage handling and passport control:wink: by 0900 any chance of a lift from any locals to the Woodside Hotel 30 Linkfield Road.

I know its late on Thursday and we arrive Friday:what: .... we do have a taxi tel if no lift available.

Under Par

I'm working Paul, otherwise I'd have picked you & Sharon up at the aiport. However, as stated, the airport bus will take you in to Princes Street, where you can get a No 26 bus, which will take you to your hotel. Lothian buses operate a £1 flat fare, regardless of distance, so the journey from Princes Street to Musselburgh will only cost you £2....whereas a taxi will be a lot more expensive..........See you tonight:cheers:

ducasi
8th-September-2006, 11:37 AM
Hi,

Is there anyone in Edinburgh who could give me and my partner a lift tonight from Princes Street to the Travelodge in Musselburgh and/or from there to the Brunton Hall?

I expect we'll be getting in to Edinburgh around half 8 or 9 o'clock.

Please PM me if you can help. :flower:

Thanks!

under par
12th-September-2006, 01:14 AM
Thanks to you guys for your replies Unfortunately missed them cos we left for Scotland.

The hotel put us on to a friendly taxi driver who gave a fixed (reasonable ) price.

I think he's related to the hotel chef:D