PDA

View Full Version : Leaving Drinks For LemonCake........

PretzelMeister
6th-September-2006, 12:50 PM
As many of you will already know, on Sunday LemonCake is jetting off to Oz for a few months.......:sad:

....but is heading out in Glasgow on Friday night (Sep 8th) for a few drinks and a bit of ceilidh by way of a Bon Voyage Party :clap:

So for those of you who aren't going to the Friday night dance at the Scottish Champs in Musselburgh and would like to partake of a farewell drink or two with her and optionally, a bit of a ceilidh dance as well - we're planning to meet up in the Crystal Palace pub on Jamaica Street in Glasgow (just a wee bit west of St Enoch Square) around 9pm-ish on Friday night.

- I'm sure she'd love to see some of you there.....

PM

Beowulf
6th-September-2006, 01:01 PM
I'm sure she'd love to see some of you there

And others she wouldn't care much about :confused: ;)

well regardless of which of the two categories I fall into I unfortunately cannot make it down for that , no matter how much I'd like to.

I'll just have to find someone to pass on my farewell hug by proxy.. PretzelMeister if could you do the honours ...:wink:

PretzelMeister
6th-September-2006, 02:00 PM
Oops - got the time all wrong :blush: - and can't figure-out how to edit the original post (:blush: again!).

Meeting in Crystal Palace from 7.15-ish then planning to head on to ceilidh around 9pm...

And yes Beo - thanks for pointing that out - my wording wasn't the best: I'm sure she'd love to see you ALL there... (but knowing that's not practical and only some could actualyl make it, etc, etc, - why don't I just give up & shut-up now!).....

As many of you will already know, on Sunday LemonCake is jetting off to Oz for a few months.......:sad:

....but is heading out in Glasgow on Friday night (Sep 8th) for a few drinks and a bit of ceilidh by way of a Bon Voyage Party :clap:

So for those of you who aren't going to the Friday night dance at the Scottish Champs in Musselburgh and would like to partake of a farewell drink or two with her and optionally, a bit of a ceilidh dance as well - we're planning to meet up in the Crystal Palace pub on Jamaica Street in Glasgow (just a wee bit west of St Enoch Square) around 9pm-ish on Friday night.

- I'm sure she'd love to see some of you there.....

PM

Gadget
6th-September-2006, 08:15 PM
She's coming back though? :what:

{I don't think that a tea-dance will ever be the same without her contributions :tears::worthy:}

Yliander
6th-September-2006, 09:06 PM
I'll be there!!!! bought my train ticket today

anyone want a ticket to the Friday night comp party?

Beowulf
6th-September-2006, 09:49 PM
She's coming back though? :what:

{I don't think that a tea-dance will ever be the same without her contributions :tears::worthy:}

I know.. and she NEVER did give me the Lemon Drizzle cake recipe either ;)

Of course.. I jest.. She will be missed for more than just her lemon cake.. her other cakes were quite nice too ;) (sorry .. of course I'll miss you :rofl:)

Edit.. sorry had to edit my spelling. Wrote Lennon drizzle cake (it's what happens with you think of two things at the same time.. is a Lennon drizzle cake made in A ringo mould with the yoko's of several eggs? :blush: I'll get my coat !!

LemonCake
8th-September-2006, 09:26 AM
Yes, I'm coming back (you don't get rid of me that easily!)

Would be delighted to see any forumites/non-forumites along, the more the merrier!

:flower: :hug: :flower: :hug: :flower:

ducasi
8th-September-2006, 11:32 AM
Sorry I won't be able to make it Nicola. :(

Hope you have a good time Down Under! :hug:

pmjd
8th-September-2006, 03:05 PM
Hope you have a fantastic time out in Australia:clap: :clap:

Paul

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
9th-September-2006, 09:47 PM
Sorry I missed the party babe, but i'm sure everyone saw you off no problem! Big Kisses *mwah* ash x