PDA

View Full Version : Go Scotland!

John S
30th-April-2003, 10:47 AM
Just wanted to wish all the very best to the cabaret team and everyone else from Scotland who is taking part in the Ceroc Championships this weekend. Same goes for all the non-Scots on the Forum - have a great time, all of you, whether you're competing or not.
:cheers: :cheers:

I won't be there as I'll be on my hols, but I'll try to find an Internet cafe at some time to see how everyone got on. And please see DS's quote from another thread - any pics would be appreciated.

Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
Can lots of you take digital cameras please ? i want to see pictures :)

Ive also got plenty web space to put up pictures for everyone else to see

Wendy
30th-April-2003, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by John S
Just wanted to wish all the very best to the cabaret team and everyone else from Scotland who is taking part in the Ceroc Championships this weekend.Thanks John. :cheers: :hug: :kiss:

I'll try to find an Internet cafe at some time to see how everyone got on.. What ????!!! You mean Franck hasn't got a web cam so that you can watch the whole thing live ????!!!! Franck !!!! With all these Bank Holidays, there is really no excuse !!:waycool: :wink: :kiss:

Wxxxx

Bill
30th-April-2003, 12:40 PM
It's interesting how much ( little) has been said about the Champs on Sunday compared to the miles of coverage before Blackpool :what:

I really didn't think we could have less practice time than we did before Blackpool but we managed it :tears: . All the very best to everyone who's going down and you never know maybe by midnight there'll be some room to dance :D :rolleyes:

TheTramp
30th-April-2003, 12:41 PM
I doubt it Bill :)

Maybe just after midnight!!

Steve

Chicklet
30th-April-2003, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Bill
It's interesting how much ( little) has been said about the Champs on Sunday compared to the miles of coverage before Blackpool :what:

I for one really really tried to gee this up but you are right a distinct lack of anticipatory verbosity.:wink:

Chicklet
30th-April-2003, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
I doubt it Bill :)

Maybe just after midnight!!

Steve

Is this in the street or all back to your's Steve??????

TheTramp
30th-April-2003, 01:16 PM
Sure. Everyone back to my place. Party!! :D

I'm leaving in 4 weeks, so doesn't matter if we trash the place. (Don't tell Michelle I said that!) :rofl:

Steve

Wendy
30th-April-2003, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Chicklet
you are right a distinct lack of anticipatory verbosity Maybe some people don't want to have it all hyped up cos then other people can get disappointed.... n'est-ce pas ??? Or maybe everyone is just too darn excited to talk !!!!!!

Wxxx

Lindsay
30th-April-2003, 04:30 PM
Just wanted to wish Scotland good luck this w'end!

Lorna
30th-April-2003, 08:11 PM
Hi everyone,

just to wish everyone the best of luck for the weekend. Have a great time! Sorry I can't be there to cheer you all on but it is Lauren's first birthday and I'm not missing that for the world, even the 'ceroc world'. :wink:

Have a great time and have loads of dances for me. :hug:

lotsa love Lorna x-x

Basil Brush (Forum Plant)
30th-April-2003, 10:14 PM
Just to echo the good luck- bring back some trophies!

And photos- post them on DS's site perhaps?

Sandy
1st-May-2003, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Basil Brush
Just to echo the good luck- bring back some trophies!

And photos- post them on DS's site perhaps?

I too want to wish you all the very best and really would love to be there to cheer you on but just not possible.

Have a great time and great fun.

Cheers

Sandy:wink:

RoyBoy
1st-May-2003, 05:48 PM
To all you party animals, competitors, swingers, ringers, dancers, prancers and generaly happy people, have a great weekend and BRING BACK LOADS of SILVERWARE

Hope you all have a great time.

:cheers:

Wendy
1st-May-2003, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by RoyBoy
have a great weekend and BRING BACK LOADS of SILVERWARE

Thanks Roy !!! Don't know if we'll be able to sneak Bacofoil trousers boy back into Scotland.... the metal detectors would go mad at the airport !!! Worth a try though !!! Will, have you seen him lately ???

Wxxx

RoyBoy
1st-May-2003, 06:25 PM
Och that should be a breeze. All thats required is to get yourself and chickie together, apply a little wit (no problem for you 2) and a smidgen of fertile imagination (again, nae problem) and thats it -sorted.
See, easy peasy.:)

Wendy
1st-May-2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by RoyBoy
Och that should be a breeze. All thats required is to get yourself and chickie together, apply a little wit (no problem for you 2) and a smidgen of fertile imagination (again, nae problem) and thats it -sorted. See, easy peasy.:) We'll get Franck to do some combs and give him a massage (NB French accent for those of you who haven't been paying attention today !!) Worked on Rachel !!! But Roy we can't even keep you up here for long... so how can we expect to get Bacofoil Boy ????

:kiss:

Wxxx

Twinkle Toes
2nd-May-2003, 02:02 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Wendy
Don't know if we'll be able to sneak Bacofoil trousers boy back into Scotland.

Wendy dear, never mind the bacofoil boy, you just make sure you don't come back without BTC Bill. :yum:

... and while we're at it, why not drop off at Manchester on the way home and kidnap Roy the Boy. You could always wrap him in bacofoil .... or what ever else takes your fancy !!! :devil:

:wink: TT

Twinkle Toes
2nd-May-2003, 02:28 AM
The very best of luck to the Scotland Squad - show them what yer made of !!!

TT

Gary
2nd-May-2003, 07:44 AM
If there are no Scots in an event, you might try cheering for some Aussies. There'll be a few over there. Otherwise, go Scotland.

Wendy
2nd-May-2003, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by gcapell
If there are no Scots in an event, you might try cheering for some Aussies. No worries g. Will do :D :D :D

Wxxx

Michy
2nd-May-2003, 09:59 AM
Hi guys ... just a wee message here from Michelle :wink:

Best o' Luck to all of you competing in London from Scotland ... and to the cabaret team ... go Scotland!! :D
Soz I won't be there to cheer 'n' shout this year ... know you'll do fab thou' ... and yes, as all other requests, look forward to seeing lots of photos and even a video!!

Most of all thou' .... have MEGA DANCIN' FUN
:grin:

Big Hugz :hug:

Michelle xx