PDA

View Full Version : Glasgow Class 30 April

Chicklet
30th-April-2003, 08:36 AM
Wendy sweetie, please confirm that you will not be wearing your gold lame catsuit tonight as I will be wearing mine and don't want the boys and girls getting us mixed up again, many thanks and best regards for your kind attention to this important matter.

:rofl:
(perfect for new smiley!!!)

TheTramp
30th-April-2003, 08:57 AM
That's ok Chickie.

As long as you wear yours tonight, and Wendy will just have to not bring hers on the weekend, cos I was planning on wearing mine on Saturday night.

(And isn't that just not an image you want in your minds of a morning. Or afternoon. Or any other time!! :D)

Steve

Wendy
30th-April-2003, 09:03 AM
Imagine the double trouble - we'd need to give out disposable Ray Bans !!!:waycool:

Wxxx

No Probs Chickie - will wear my schoolgirl stuff instead tonight :D

Twinkle Toes
30th-April-2003, 09:28 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Wendy
Imagine the double trouble - we'd need to give out disposable Ray Bans !!!:waycool:

Wxxx

No Probs Chickie - will wear my schoolgirl stuff instead tonight :D

Eh .... can I wear my french maids outfit then ? :devil:

:rofl: ( I like this smiley too)

TheTramp
30th-April-2003, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Twinkle Toes
Eh .... can I wear my french maids outfit then ? :devil:

:rofl: ( I like this smiley too) ANYTIME! :)

Glad you like the smiley :D

Steve

Wendy
30th-April-2003, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Twinkle Toes
Eh .... can I wear my french maids outfit then ? Go TT Go TT !!! But it would be a shame for Franck to miss that :rofl: so maybe you should save it for a night he's doing the class :D

Wxxxxxxx

PS I just want to tickle that wee smiley :rofl: so he stays on the floor like that all day :devil:

Chicklet
30th-April-2003, 09:53 AM
TT I can picture you as a SUPERB french maid!!!!

What should the boys wear?

Dreadful Scathe
30th-April-2003, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Chicklet

Giant smurf costumes

Chicklet
30th-April-2003, 10:34 AM
I thought Smurfs were all 3 foot high, not giant.

Am I COMPLETELY wrong, again?

And was more thinking of the boys wearing uniforms like Elvis in GI BLues.

Bill
30th-April-2003, 12:44 PM
TT I can picture you as a SUPERB french maid!!!!

a very big grin :D

please wait till I get there as well........................... I've been meaning to get to Glasgow for ages ! Hold on I'm coming !! :sorry :D

Wendy
30th-April-2003, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Bill
please wait till I get there as well........................... I've been meaning to get to Glasgow for ages ! Hold on I'm coming !! :sorry :D

You've proably just got time to edit that before it gets moved to that other thread !!! :wink: :D

Wx

Chicklet
30th-April-2003, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Wendy
You've proably just got time to edit that before it gets moved to that other thread !!! :wink: :D

Wx

You mean to the DJ booth as part of a discourse on the merits of Sam and Dave of course????

Wendy
30th-April-2003, 01:06 PM
You mean to the DJ booth as part of a discourse on the merits of Sam and Dave of course???? D'oh. Course I did !

Wxx

Twinkle Toes
30th-April-2003, 01:08 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bill

oh you tease !!! :devil:
That outfit would be too easy for you Bill, but if you added a little something, just enough to cover up the naughty bits ... skimpy leopard skin thong comes to mind ... :devil: :devil:

.... well you have to make a bit of an effort !!! :D

Hold on I'm coming !! :sorry :D

:sorry ... I should think so too !:drool:

TT

Chicklet
30th-April-2003, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Bill

sorry, can't resist low hanging fruit like this Bill, anything on your lower body or JUST the grin???:devil:

Chicklet
30th-April-2003, 01:10 PM
great minds running together there TT!!!!

TheTramp
30th-April-2003, 01:14 PM
You ladies are just sooooooo bad! :devil:

My favourite sort :innocent: :drool:

Steve

Chicklet
30th-April-2003, 01:15 PM
Franckie,

pretty please, please announce when and where we can declare a fancy dress party night, all these people with really cool outfits they are just GAGGING to wear, and Bill really wants to watch :devil: .

School Disco is my vote but you know that from before and we wouldn't chuck out anyone in maid's outfits because it could be a Swiss finishing school and they always have French maids

whatta ya think???

C:kiss:

Twinkle Toes
30th-April-2003, 01:16 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Chicklet
great minds running together there TT!!!!

Yes, although somehow I don't think the others will have the same description for our minds. :wink: :wink:

Well you know what they say clean body, dirty mind.
.... and I always have a very clean body !!! :devil:

TT

CJ
30th-April-2003, 01:17 PM
I'm guessing plain ol' shorts won't cut it then?

On a point of order:

If the boys were wearing smurf costumes and they, for example, are between 5'10" and 6'2", then they would be giant smurfs!! No?

TheTramp
30th-April-2003, 01:18 PM
Franckie,

pretty please, please announce when and where we can declare a fancy dress party night, all these people with really cool outfits they are just GAGGING to wear, and Bill really wants to watch :devil: .

School Disco is my vote but you know that from before and we wouldn't chuck out anyone in maid's outfits because it could be a Swiss finishing school and they always have French maids

whatta ya think???

C:kiss: Can I suggest the Glasgow party on the 12th July.

For no reason :innocent: :drool:

Steve

Graham
30th-April-2003, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Ceroc Jock
I'm guessing plain ol' shorts won't cut it then?Depends who's wearing them. Steve, for example, hasn't got your legs. :wink:

Wendy
30th-April-2003, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Graham
Depends who's wearing them. Steve, for example, hasn't got your legs. :wink: Yeh, but if they both wore a red and white tshirt and they danced together it would be difficult to distinguish them wouldn't it ... it would be a hairy scrum kinda thing....

Wxxx

Chicklet
30th-April-2003, 01:34 PM
I'm guessing plain ol' shorts won't cut it then?

On a point of order:

If the boys were wearing smurf costumes and they, for example, are between 5'10" and 6'2", then they would be giant smurfs!! No?

A) Plain old shorts would look a little bit silly I think.
Now if you wanted to try these cheeky (geddit) tight white lace things I'm wearing under my Forties style cotton frock today then that would probably be allowed.

B) nice try but I'm still picturing big boys in small Smurfs' clothing and although I'm trying terribly hard I can't find this remotely appealing, especially when compared to Elvis in uniform.

try again CJ?

CJ
30th-April-2003, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Graham
Depends who's wearing them. Steve, for example, hasn't got your legs. :wink:

You see? That's why I'm married: I was told a long time ago I was never going to support myself on these legs!! What chance would a petit flower like Steve have??

Chicklet
30th-April-2003, 01:36 PM
... it would be a hairy scrum kinda thing....

Wxxx

CJ
30th-April-2003, 01:39 PM
A) Plain old shorts would look a little bit silly I think.
Now if you wanted to try these cheeky (geddit) tight white lace things I'm wearing under my Forties style cotton frock today then that would probably be allowed.

B) nice try but I'm still picturing big boys in small Smurfs' clothing and although I'm trying terribly hard I can't find this remotely appealing, especially when compared to Elvis in uniform.

try again CJ?

Firstly, No. I dinnae geddit.

Secondly, slightly longer than average hair and military uniforms don't really go so I am slightly snookered here. And anyway, they only put Elvis in uniform cos he didn't have what it takes to carry off a smurf's costume.

Wendy
30th-April-2003, 01:40 PM
I see CJ .... dressed as a guitarist...

Married !!!!! But.....:tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :wink:

Wxxx

Dreadful Scathe
I thought Smurfs were all 3 foot high, not giant.

Am I COMPLETELY wrong, again?

actually smurfs are 3 apples high but its all relative isnt it - its not that I'm a tall smurf - you're just a small human on a minature planet. :)

People often ask me what planet Im from - so it all makes sense.

:D

TheTramp
You see? That's why I'm married: I was told a long time ago I was never going to support myself on these legs!! What chance would a petit flower like Steve have?? Exactly.

No. Wait a moment. Are you suggesting that I should get married??

We need the smiley below for this one!!

Steve

Graham
30th-April-2003, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
No. Wait a moment. Are you suggesting that I should get married?? I hope you're not planning to dump Chickie at the altar!! :reallymad

Wendy
30th-April-2003, 01:46 PM
Wait a moment. Are you suggesting that I should get married?? Well you are coming to Scotland to find a bride, right ?? Unless you get a mail order one in Australia before you get here... poor Chickie... she'll be sooo disappointed !!!

Wxxx

Great smiley (again !) !!!

TheTramp
30th-April-2003, 01:55 PM
Lets be realistic.....

What woman is going to want a fat, ugly, old, bald bloke who can't dance :confused:

Steve

CJ
30th-April-2003, 01:55 PM
Great smiley (again !) !!!

Quite incisive of our Steve to forsee the Glaswegian hordes' reactions when discovering our poor wee Chickie D.

(Narrow escape, though girl!!:wink: )

Anyway, back to the girlies fancy dressing...

Oh, and Wend... What does a guitarist wear???????

Wendy
30th-April-2003, 01:57 PM
Oh, and Wend... What does a guitarist wear??????? A guitar. (Don't you just love setting these up CJ :rolleyes: )

Wxxxx

CJ
30th-April-2003, 01:58 PM
Lets be realistic.....

What woman is going to want a fat, ugly, old, bald bloke who can't dance :confused:

Steve

I don't like your tone!!!!!!!! AND, for your information: our Chickie D isn't a bloke. But, yeah, I see your point...:D

Wendy
30th-April-2003, 02:29 PM
What woman is going to want a fat, ugly, old, bald bloke who can't dance A woman who loves him :innocent:

Wxxx

Wendy
30th-April-2003, 02:31 PM
or a fat ugly old bald one who can't dance !!!:D

Wxxx

TheTramp
30th-April-2003, 02:32 PM
or a fat ugly old bald one who can't dance !!!:D

Wxxx Do you know any? :D

Steve

Wendy
30th-April-2003, 02:33 PM
Do you know any? No, but give me a year or two....

Wxxx

Bill
30th-April-2003, 05:34 PM
sorry, can't resist low hanging fruit like this Bill, anything on your lower body or JUST the grin???:devil:

well a big grin would be a start don't you think :na: :innocent:

and anyway I have to say I have a body that looks much better covered so the less you see the better it is :what: :rolleyes:

and don't have the fancy dres aprty with all of you in those fantastic outfits in July as I won't be here. Or if you do, make sure you take lots of pics!!!!!!!:wink: :cheers:

Heather
30th-April-2003, 06:13 PM
Can I suggest the Glasgow party on the 12th July.

For no reason :innocent: :drool:

Steve

Yes , why not have it on the 12th of July Franck, for no better reason than the Lovely Sheena and I will both miss it as we'll be in Greece at the time and won't be there to see everyone on this thread making a complete prat of themselves!!!!:rofl: :rofl:

:kiss: :kiss:
Heather,
:hug: XX