PDA

View Full Version : Is there a Funky Lush on this coming Sun??

marty_baby
3rd-September-2006, 05:07 PM
Hiya All,

I see Twford is on this coming Sat ( yeeeeee!)

But is there Funky lush the following Day tho? If not, when is the Next FL???
(Last time we missed FL... we overdid it a bit the night before at Tywford... We don't really want to make the same mistake twice!)

Anything else on this coming weekend?? (For those mortals who can't make the scottish champs that is! :tears: )

Martin :hug:

SilverFox
3rd-September-2006, 05:23 PM
www.funkylush.com (http://www.funkylush.com)

:really:

marty_baby
3rd-September-2006, 06:58 PM
Hi SF,

Thanks for that... Perhaps I should have said, that web site was the 1st place I checked! The web site looks like i needs a wee bit of updating tho! :rofl:

Dances for the rest of the year on the web site.....
September tbc tbc
October tbc tbc
November tbc tbc
December tbc tbc

martin :na:

Yogi_Bear
4th-September-2006, 12:36 PM
Yes, I made the same search yesterday and was surprised to find no reference to any dates after the middle of August. What's happening this month and next? It would be useful to know, as trips to London from the wilds of Norfolk take some measure of planning and forethought....:nice:

El Salsero Gringo
4th-September-2006, 01:01 PM
But is there Funky lush the following Day tho? If not, when is the Next FL??? .... Anything else on this coming weekend??We're holding a Tea Dance at Muswell Hill on Sunday (10th), and the DJ is Tessalicious whose 30 minute set was very well received at Jango last Monday.

Cruella
4th-September-2006, 01:03 PM
We're holding a Tea Dance at Muswell Hill on Sunday (10th), and the DJ is Tessalicious whose 30 minute set was very well received at Jango last Monday.

Blatant Plug!! Is this allowed.....blah blah

El Salsero Gringo
4th-September-2006, 01:14 PM
Blatant Plug!! Is this allowed.....blah blahJust pretend Wittybird posted it. (He did *ask* what was on, after all.)

Lou
4th-September-2006, 01:18 PM
Blatant Plug!! Is this allowed.....blah blah
SEMafia, natch! :D

They keep trying to pull the wool over our eyes, by trying to convince us other threads (on venues outside London & the Home Counties) don't exist...

Damnit, I'm gutted - those nasty administrators removed a thread just as I was about to post a reply to it.

But they do (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9512) ! (You had me going there, David....)

Divissima
4th-September-2006, 02:05 PM
Oops, just spotted this *must pay closer attention!*

There is no Funky Lush this coming Sunday - the next date I have is Saturday 23 September. I'll confirm with the boss-man and get him to update the website while he's at it!

WittyBird
4th-September-2006, 07:24 PM
Just pretend Wittybird posted it.

I can see the resemblance:rolleyes:

Toby wan Kenobe
4th-September-2006, 08:23 PM
There's no Sunday-lush this month, but I will be spending the time putting some truly lushious Southport sets together for the Latin, Blues, Jive and Tango rooms.
Next opportunity to get your FunkyLush fix is the FL dance party on Sat 23 Sept, then another FL dance party on Sat 28th Oct.

TwK

Hiya All,

I see Twford is on this coming Sat ( yeeeeee!)

But is there Funky lush the following Day tho? If not, when is the Next FL???
(Last time we missed FL... we overdid it a bit the night before at Tywford... We don't really want to make the same mistake twice!)

Anything else on this coming weekend?? (For those mortals who can't make the scottish champs that is! :tears: )

Martin :hug:

marty_baby
5th-September-2006, 08:58 PM
Thanks for the info guys!

Next FL is Sat 23rd??? damn..... like buses..... nothing on the previous weekend, then 3 things on sat 23rd! (FL, Gloucs and Bristol!)

Muswell hill huh? um... north london - thats a 3 hour drive for us - bit too much seeing as we are driving in from Bristol on Sat as well unfortunatley!

Looks like the bristol crowd will dance our hiney's off on Sat again (Swindon, or Twyford etc)... and perish the thought - have a lie in on Sunday! :na:

martin :tears: