PDA

View Full Version : Leading the 'cling'

Gadget
30th-April-2003, 08:32 AM
Lisa did some great moves last night {well done HD for the demo}, the end one being a side to side, step-accross, wrap into a cling/lean - I meant to ask at the end of the night, but how does the lead differ from a standard wrap to a wrap-lean to a wrap-cling :confused: ?
I'm assuming it's to do with holding your partner in to your hip?

Lisa
1st-May-2003, 09:35 AM
Inspector Gadget,

Glad you enjoyed the moves. I think you're asking about the differences in lead between the side-2 side basket lean and the side-2 side wrap variation that I did on Tuesday. Easily soluble differences. Grab me at the next class and I'll be more than happy to demonstrate. We must grab a few dances too..it's been ages. Sorry I cannae just chat now...but I've gotta do some work!

Lisa x

Gadget
1st-May-2003, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Lisa
I think you're asking about the differences in lead between the side-2 side basket lean and the side-2 side wrap variation that I did on Tuesday. Easily soluble differences. Grab me at the next class and I'll be more than happy to demonstrate. We must grab a few dances too..it's been ages. Sorry I cannae just chat now...but I've gotta do some work!
Indeed I was: I can do a basket-lean and a wrap-lean; I'm not convinced I have the lead for the 'lean' part right and is the cling just a lady variation that can't be led?

I'm sorry it's been ages between dances - you're in high demand and I've not been able to get to as many nights as I would like :tears:

Work :what: !? everyone's away to a confrence just now, so I'm having a bit of a skive for few hours, pretending to the other minions I'm working hard. :innocent: :D