PDA

View Full Version : Stirling Ceroc Class - Lifts to Falirk?

SwingSwingSwing
1st-September-2006, 01:17 PM
Does anyone from Falkirk go the Stirling Ceroc Class? Would you be able to give me lift back?

Reason for request:-
My partner teaches yoga on a Tuesday evening just around the corner from the venue and I'm going to start going to her class. I was thinking about going to Ceroc afterwards. My partner has to shoot off to Falkirk after teaching to teach another class meaning I'd need to make my own way back (I don't drive btw). There are only two trains back - one at 2205 and the other at 2305 - not ideal for a Ceroc night finishing at 10.30.

Cheers

SwingSwingSwing

johnthehappyguy
1st-September-2006, 03:38 PM
not many of the dancers from stirling are on the forum
a few come from Falkirk.

how about Pming the venue manager, who is a forumite - carolinemcewan, and asking if she will put up a little notice, or similar for you.

stirling dancers are sociable, and there is often plenty of merriment after the class, whic would ensure waiting for a train at 2305, not too much of a chore !

good luck,

john:nice:

Dance Demon
1st-September-2006, 05:42 PM
Does anyone from Falkirk go the Stirling Ceroc Class? Would you be able to give me lift back?

Reason for request:-
My partner teaches yoga on a Tuesday evening just around the corner from the venue and I'm going to start going to her class. I was thinking about going to Ceroc afterwards. My partner has to shoot off to Falkirk after teaching to teach another class meaning I'd need to make my own way back (I don't drive btw). There are only two trains back - one at 2205 and the other at 2305 - not ideal for a Ceroc night finishing at 10.30.

Cheers

SwingSwingSwing

There are one or two people who travel from Falkirk to the Stirling night John. Will see if I can find anyone who would be willing to give you a lift, and PM you to let you know. would be nice to see you along:cheers:

SwingSwingSwing
1st-September-2006, 08:45 PM
It's a convention of John's on this thread:nice:

To johnthehappyguy - unfortunately I've also got a half hour walk up the road from the train station. So getting the 2305 means I won't be home until almost midnight which makes it a long evening as I'll be going to the yoga class straight from work. I'll try PMing the VM. Thanks.

To DD John - thanks. Much appreciated.

SSS John