PDA

View Full Version : Tropical Ceroc

Scot
27th-April-2003, 02:51 AM
Hi Guys

Just got back from Marco's . What can I say a Hot Night or What ?

Sorry Guys the Air Conditioning was working when I arrived but blew during the night. Unfortunately Marco's could not get hold of an emergency sparky so it was a bit close.

However for people that used to go to Murray House it was just like old times and for people that go to Dundee Wednesday it would be like home from home.

I did give Marcos a hard time but hey what can you do they did their best.

Hope you all got by okay.

Warmest Regards

Scot

Wendy
27th-April-2003, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Scot
Sorry....Hope you all got by okay. Thanks Scot. It was unbearably hot at times but it was one of the best parties I've been to... go figure. Had some wonderful dances and my feet were killing me so I must have danced to the max.

Cheers !

Wxxx

Dr. Feelgood
27th-April-2003, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Scot

However for people that used to go to Murray House it was just like old times

All 5 of us!

:cheers:

John S
27th-April-2003, 03:14 PM
Thanks, Scot, for the explanation - I had thought my dehydration, heat exhaustion and general state of collapse was due to having started the night dancing with Wendy, but now I know the real reason.
:waycool:

Wendy
27th-April-2003, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by John S
I had thought my dehydration, heat exhaustion and general state of collapse was due to having started the night dancing with Wendy, but now I know the real reason.
Isn't the real reason just a senior moment thing John ? :wink: Seriously though.. thanks for the dance. Obviously you'd had enough wth just the one :tears: :tears: :tears: I'd been hoping for a few more....... maybe next time ??

:kiss: :hug: :cheers:

Wxxx

Basil Brush (Forum Plant)
27th-April-2003, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Feelgood
All 5 of us! :cheers:

Er.... six.... and it was never that hot!

John S
27th-April-2003, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Wendy
Isn't the real reason just a senior moment thing John ? :wink:
Probably - but now I know how the dinosaurs (of the dance floor) became extinct! :(

Seriously though.. thanks for the dance. Obviously you'd had enough with just the one :tears: :tears: :tears: I'd been hoping for a few more....... maybe next time ??
It was my pleasure, but you know - so many women.... so little time..... (so fevered an imagination)!!!!

Next time we really must go in for the idea of filling in dance cards beforehand
:kiss:

Dance Demon
27th-April-2003, 10:04 PM
Well..now we guys know how the ladies feel , dancing with a partner soaked in perspiration....I danced with a few soggy ladies last night..something I haven't really experienced much before. Did notice a few ladies who appeared to have taken a change of clothing with them. I also noticed that the heat didn't stop everyone having a great time, the floor was even busy for the wind down tracks at the end of the night:)

Basil Brush (Forum Plant)
28th-April-2003, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Dance Demon
I danced with a few soggy ladies last night..something I haven't really experienced much before.

A moist night all in all.

Felt as though I'd sheaded a few pounds when I (eventually) got home. Also, the heat seemed to stop the dancefloor getting too busy. So that's two reasons to keep the air con. off next month...

Bill
28th-April-2003, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Basil Brush
A moist night all in all.

Felt as though I'd sheaded a few pounds when I (eventually) got home. Also, the heat seemed to stop the dancefloor getting too busy. So that's two reasons to keep the air con. off next month... oh please no ............:what: :tears: .......... there may well have been quite a few moist women :what: :rolleyes: and men.... but I'd give up some space on the floor for a cooler room.

Don't think I've ever spent so much time out of the room and thanks to Scot for making every effort to sort out the problem. Maybe he should have asked if there was a sparky in the house !

Maybe make the next party a beach theme just in case :D

Dance Demon
28th-April-2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Bill

Maybe make the next party a beach theme just in case :D

It's already being done Bill.........Route 66 beach party ...Fri. 18th July 2003...:waycool: :waycool: :wink:

Bill
28th-April-2003, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Dance Demon
It's already being done Bill.........Route 66 beach party ...Fri. 18th July 2003...:waycool: :waycool: :wink:

What a pity...............I'll be sunning myself in Rhodes at that point so I'll already be dressed for it :D . Sure you'll have a great night though ! Get those shorts and sandals out........

Fran
29th-April-2003, 12:54 AM
well despite the heat which was similar to the Kasbar anyway, I had a fabby time on sat and some yummy dances and got to chat to people in the coridoor.!:nice:

thankyou scott.

:kiss:
franx