PDA

View Full Version : Signature

andystyle
17th-August-2006, 06:44 PM
Sorry if this has already been posted elsewhere...

I can't get the signature option up on my User CP. Any ideas? Not like I have anything profound to say, but it would be nice! :whistle:

WittyBird
17th-August-2006, 06:56 PM
Think you've gotta be a paid up member :confused:

jammy
17th-August-2006, 06:57 PM
Think you've gotta be a paid up member :confused:

:yeah: yeh think that might be it

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
17th-August-2006, 07:30 PM
You've got the have the silver membership for that. I want it but I don't have paypal.

WittyBird
17th-August-2006, 07:33 PM
You've got the have the silver membership for that. I want it but I don't have paypal.l

You don't need paypal :rolleyes: you just enter your card details :D That's what I did :grin:

Beowulf
17th-August-2006, 10:34 PM
likewise..

(btw witty.. what HAVE YOU done to your avatar.. the last one was gorgeous.. this one? hmm.. I'll just have to out grotesque you.. either a picture of The elephant man? or Sloth from the Goonies? or worse still.. a picture of me first thing in the morning ! :eek: You're gorgeous.. and liked your photo avatar! )

Northants Girly
17th-August-2006, 11:09 PM
I can't get the signature option up on my User CP. Any ideas? Not like I have anything profound to say, but it would be nice! :whistle:Am I the only miserable one on here that actually chooses to turn these things off so you don't have to keep reading them? :rolleyes:

quiet_flame
18th-August-2006, 02:38 AM
Am I the only miserable one on here that actually chooses to turn these things off so you don't have to keep reading them? :rolleyes:
erm... yes. :D
I like re reading them sometimes. More often than not I don't pay any attention to them.
However Piglet's never fails to make me laugh when I need it.
(something about a slinky :rofl:)

bigdjiver
18th-August-2006, 02:56 AM
Am I the only miserable one on here that actually chooses to turn these things off so you don't have to keep reading them? :rolleyes:No, me too.

WittyBird
18th-August-2006, 06:55 AM
likewise..

(btw witty.. what HAVE YOU done to your avatar.. the last one was gorgeous.. this one? hmm.. I'll just have to out grotesque you.. either a picture of The elephant man? or Sloth from the Goonies? or worse still.. a picture of me first thing in the morning ! :eek: You're gorgeous.. and liked your photo avatar! )

Thank you :blush: That's very kind :flower:

senorita
18th-August-2006, 09:21 AM
likewise..

:yeah: :yeah:
Put your gorgeous self up again plzz witty :nice:
(The one you got up now, put me off my brekky)