PDA

View Full Version : Where's the rep gone?

Twirly
16th-August-2006, 03:10 PM
Since the essential maintenance this morning, I can’t see either my own rep or anyone else’s. It’s still there in my user CP, but I can’t tell how much I’ve got. :tears:

Is anyone else having this problem, or it just me? :confused:

Dazzler
16th-August-2006, 03:12 PM
Am with you on this one twirly...i cant see anyones rep including mine!

Tiggerbabe
16th-August-2006, 03:14 PM
Hi Twirly, it's a result of the update. Quite a few things will need to be sorted out. Don't worry, the ability to see the rep will return as soon as possible. :)

straycat
16th-August-2006, 03:17 PM
I would hazard a guess that it might be gone... we'll have to rely on the green boxes now. Maybe it's to stop us all shamelessly touting for rep? Not that any of us would, of course :wink:

EDIT or maybe not :)

I take it we've just had a major set of forum upgrades - looking good...

Lou
16th-August-2006, 03:31 PM
Hi Twirly, it's a result of the update.

Nothing about the rep, but I just had to try the multiquote feature! :wink: :D :clap:

Twirly
16th-August-2006, 03:36 PM
Hmm, rep is back :grin:

But what are these little white boxes I see with red x's in them... :sad:

Thanks for the update/grade - am sure it'll all be good soon.

Sparkles
16th-August-2006, 03:37 PM

:yeah:
Have noticed several 'new improved' features that should make the forum more user-friendly! :clap:
Well done (and thanks) Franck and crew :worthy:

ducasi
16th-August-2006, 03:49 PM
Nothing about the rep, but I just had to try the multiquote feature! :wink: :D :clap: Doesn't seem to work with "Quick Reply", which is a shame...

But what are these little white boxes I see with red x's in them... :sad: I guess that's images not loading?

Franck
16th-August-2006, 04:14 PM
Hmm, rep is back :grin:

But what are these little white boxes I see with red x's in them... :sad: Can you let me know which 'Style' you are using (i.e. Orange / Subtle Blue / Aqua / etc...) and where the missing images are (i.e. bottom right of posts / bottom left / etc...)

I have updated most styles but might have missed a few images. Before reporting missing images, can you make sure you do a forced refresh of the page to make sure you have the latest version.

Twirly
16th-August-2006, 04:26 PM
Can you let me know which 'Style' you are using (i.e. Orange / Subtle Blue / Aqua / etc...) and where the missing images are (i.e. bottom right of posts / bottom left / etc...)

I have updated most styles but might have missed a few images. Before reporting missing images, can you make sure you do a forced refresh of the page to make sure you have the latest version.

It seems to have fixed itself now – it seems it was those little arrows to the right of a name in a quoted post. And it happened several times before I said anything.

Thanks for the new features :D

Tazmanian Devil
16th-August-2006, 05:27 PM
Whats the new feature with the rep all about?? When you rep someone their rep power goes 3:3 or 6:6 depending on the power they have :confused:

And where has the latest rep given gone from user CP??

Sparkles
16th-August-2006, 09:06 PM
And where has the latest rep given gone from user CP??

I liked that feature... may we have it back, please? :flower:

Tazmanian Devil
17th-August-2006, 10:17 AM

It's back :D

Thank you frank and crew We love you :worthy:

Sparkles
17th-August-2006, 10:54 AM

:yeah: :yeah: :worthy: :respect: :love:

EDIT: I hate writing posts that are only smilies, but in this case it had to be done!

Donna
17th-August-2006, 02:06 PM
:yeah: :yeah: :worthy: :respect: :love:

EDIT: I hate writing posts that are only smilies, but in this case it had to be done!

I'm find the multi quoting confusing. :confused: If I click on the multi quote tag I seem to get this above - 2 of sparkles latest replies. :confused:

Tazmanian Devil
17th-August-2006, 05:59 PM
I'm find the multi quoting confusing. :confused: If I click on the multi quote tag I seem to get this above - 2 of sparkles latest replies. :confused:

The mulit quote should work as follows.

You click multi quote on all the posts you wish to quote then the last one you click quote. all the posts will apear and you can comment as you wish. You can quote a comment fromo one thread and take it to another. When you quote the last one there is a little option at the bottom that tells you how many multi quotes you have and asks if you want to 1 retrive them or 2 delete them.

Hope this helps :hug:

Donna
18th-August-2006, 11:26 AM
Testing....

It's back :D

The mulit quote should work as follows.

You click multi quote on all the posts you wish to quote then the last one you click quote. all the posts will apear and you can comment as you wish. You can quote a comment fromo one thread and take it to another. When you quote the last one there is a little option at the bottom that tells you how many multi quotes you have and asks if you want to 1 retrive them or 2 delete them.

Hope this helps :hug:

Hey it works. Great help. thanks! :hug:

ducasi
21st-August-2006, 05:39 PM
Whats the new feature with the rep all about?? When you rep someone their rep power goes 3:3 or 6:6 depending on the power they have :confused:
That's the forum trying to update the person's rep total on the page, but messing it up somehow. Could either be a bug in the software, or due to local customisations.