PDA

View Full Version : Camber?

Claire
24th-April-2003, 10:41 AM
Lots of talk about the Champs next weekend (yippee!!!) but is anyone going to Camber the weekend after?

Not that I am acting like a kid who is having her first Christmas or anything but I am sooooo excited!

Champs then Camber...... not quite sure how I will be able to cope with work both Monday mornings .... could be interesting!
:sick:

Rachel
24th-April-2003, 11:00 AM
Yes, I'm going - to both!

You poor girl, having to work on the Mondays ... I'm beginning to get wise (or is that old?) and have started taking more and more holiday from work to recover from the Camber weekends - this time I've got Monday and Tuesday off afterwards. And might manage to be fit for work by about, oh, Friday possibly ...
Rachel

DavidB
24th-April-2003, 12:29 PM
I think we are teaching at Camber, but this still has to be confirmed. Don't know what, or when, or where.

David

TheTramp
24th-April-2003, 12:29 PM
Yeah. I should be at Camber too.

You have to work on the Monday after the champs? On a bank holiday? That's a bummer....

And I'd seriously consider taking the Monday off after Camber, and staying down there on the Sunday night if you can. Sunday is usually the best night, since some people have gone home, so there's a bit more space, and usually everyone is pretty chilled by then too :D

Steve

Claire
24th-April-2003, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
You have to work on the Monday after the champs? On a bank holiday? That's a bummer.... Bank holiday after the Champs?

Don't you always work bank holidays then??

I am VERY hard working :wink:

In fact..... so hard working I had forgotten that it will be a bank holiday..... YEAHHHHHHHHHHH

~dances around room realising she doesn't have to go to work that day!

Now I just have to work on the following one after Camber... lol

Emma
24th-April-2003, 06:09 PM
As you're only a teacher in the infant department Claire it's hardly work, is it? :devil: :devil: :devil:..I mean, you can just give the kids some bricks to play with!!

*runs for cover*

You KNOW I'm going to be there :) I'm assuming we're sharing a room! *still running*

Claire
24th-April-2003, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Emma
As you're only a teacher in the infant department Claire it's hardly work, is it? :devil: :devil: :devil:..I mean, you can just give the kids some bricks to play with!!

*runs for cover*

You KNOW I'm going to be there :) I'm assuming we're sharing a room! *still running*

~GRINSSSSSSSS :grin:
I know I know
It is such an easy life being a teacher!
Running a Deaf Unit for children with profound hearing losses is... frankly... well.... easy!
~counts her wrinkles and grey hairs

BUT
I think the hardest part of my job ever as a teacher was planning the work for TWO teachers... now who could the other teacher be that I did that for?.....~laughing... who could that be?......

Answer: one red haired minx!:kiss:

Yep sharing a room will be fun.
Do you want the top bunk or the bottom bunk?
~laughing

Emma
24th-April-2003, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Claire
~GRINSSSSSSSS :grin:
I know I know
It is such an easy life being a teacher!
Running a Deaf Unit for children with profound hearing losses is... frankly... well.... easy!
~counts her wrinkles and grey hairs

BUT
I think the hardest part of my job ever as a teacher was planning the work for TWO teachers... now who could the other teacher be that I did that for?.....~laughing... who could that be?......

Answer: one red haired minx!:kiss:

Yep sharing a room will be fun.
Do you want the top bunk or the bottom bunk?
~laughing
I knew you'd bloody well pull rank ;)
And you couldn't have planned all that work without my er...creative input (I think that's what we're calling door-slamming these days!)

Bagsie I'm on the bottom. :grin:

RHM x

Claire
24th-April-2003, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Emma
I knew you'd bloody well pull rank ;)
And you couldn't have planned all that work without my er...creative input (I think that's what we're calling door-slamming these days!)

Bagsie I'm on the bottom. :grin:

RHM x

Hey Em we made a good team in school!!!
People still comment about that!
You will just have to do more supply there.

You have bagsied the bottom?
Blimey..... do you really expect me to be able to climb onto the top bunk after a night of dancing? I think I will sleep on the floor....lol

Jon
24th-April-2003, 06:45 PM
I'm going to both too. And I've got the whole week off work after camber to recover! :wink:

Prehaps we should have a forum corner

Emma
24th-April-2003, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by Jon

Perhaps we should have a forum corner I vote for the right hand side of the stage (that'll be the bar side) in the swing room after about 2am :)

Claire - Let's bag the twin bed room ;)
Jon - A whole week?! No stamina, obviously ;) :D Naturally I will be back at work..er..um..er..if I ever get a proper job again (is anyone hiring cheeky printmakers??) :grin:

Bill
24th-April-2003, 11:29 PM
Stop boasting ....all of you !!!!!!!!:tears: :sad:

There's some of us who can't just take time off when we want you know !

never been to Camber but really really want to and with D & L teaching whatever it is they might be teaching ( glad everyhting's organised David) then it's bound to be a fab weeeknd.

Let's ban all talk about how good it is/was................OK ?

Claire
25th-April-2003, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Bill

There's some of us who can't just take time off when we want you know !.............

......it's bound to be a fab weeeknd..........

Let's ban all talk about how good it is/was................OK ?

~attempts to sellotape mouth but is too excited to make it stick
:wink: