PDA

View Full Version : What dance is cool (2)?

tiger
12th-August-2006, 07:42 AM
sorry folks ,more options this time.

Minnie M
12th-August-2006, 08:23 AM
sorry folks ,more options this time.
You should have left it to the moderators to add more options - you have left off Street Dance :sad:

I am sure there are other dances too - but it is too early to think :really:

David Bailey
12th-August-2006, 09:16 AM
:rofl: I love these polls.... :innocent:

Juju
12th-August-2006, 10:11 AM
Clicked on the last option because 'solo/nightclub' dancing can be cool, depending of course on who's doing it. 'Handbag' dancing isn't. And rock 'n' roll is cool, if it's done properly.

Dazzler
13th-August-2006, 06:06 PM
I chose ceroc because its the only dancing i know....lol

(although i wish had paid more attention and ticked the blues instead!)

Gadget
13th-August-2006, 07:50 PM
well, the cat tap-dancing accross my keyboard voted for me :rolleyes:

sparkledancer
15th-August-2006, 10:54 AM
Good poll, although i think most of these are cool!

I may have missed something but why is Tango seperate, surely it comes under the ballroom heading? Unless you meant Jango or Argentine Tango both of which deserve seperate headings.

S. xx

MartinHarper
15th-August-2006, 06:44 PM
Good poll, although i think most of these are cool!

I may have missed something but why is Tango seperate, surely it comes under the ballroom heading? Unless you meant Jango or Argentine Tango both of which deserve seperate headings.

S. xx

With the folks writing on this forum, Tango = Argentinian Tango unless otherwise specified.

Dorothy
16th-August-2006, 03:06 PM
. 'Handbag' dancing isn't

Really??
Damn.
Must stop it.

straycat
16th-August-2006, 03:21 PM
Clicked on the last option because 'solo/nightclub' dancing can be cool, depending of course on who's doing it. 'Handbag' dancing isn't. And rock 'n' roll is cool, if it's done properly.

Any form of dance can look cool when done by the right person. Even 'handbag' dancing. Just like any form can look pretty appalling if done by the wrong person. Even MJ :eek: :really: :whistle:

Juju
16th-August-2006, 08:43 PM
Any form of dance can look cool when done by the right person. Even 'handbag' dancing. Just like any form can look pretty appalling if done by the wrong person. Even MJ :eek: :really: :whistle:

I was thinking of 'cool' as in the image each dance has, seeing as the other thread was about how we can make Ceroc/modern jive look more cool to outsiders. All dancing done well looks cool. Even morris dancing, which I note isn't on the list. Morris dancing kicks ass.

straycat
16th-August-2006, 08:53 PM
I was thinking of 'cool' as in the image each dance has, seeing as the other thread was about how we can make Ceroc/modern jive look more cool to outsiders. All dancing done well looks cool. Even morris dancing, which I note isn't on the list. Morris dancing kicks ass.

Ah. I take it back about MJ then :whistle: