PDA

View Full Version : Birmingham Ceroc Class Monday 28 August

FXS N.Q
11th-August-2006, 11:28 PM
I'm going to be down in Leicester and Birmingham on the weekend of Sat 26th until Monday 28th. I am spending the Sunday with my sister but will be planning on going to the Monday class in Birmingham and was just wondering if there is anyone I should be looking out for!!!
I am also wondering if there is anything going on in Leicester on Saturday 26th in Leicester that is Ceroc/Modern Jive style that I could pop into or any recommendations as I am in Leicester on the Saturday night myself.

Any help or advise would be apreciated.
David

fletch
12th-August-2006, 12:24 AM
Is that when Jammy is going to be in London? :confused: I was planning on trying to catch a dance with him:drool:

why aren't you going? :what: if you are in Brum I could give you a lift and you can come back with me:wink:

WittyBird
12th-August-2006, 12:26 AM
Is that when Jammy is going to be in London? :confused: I was planning on trying to catch a dance with him:drool:

why aren't you going? :what: if you are in Brum I could give you a lift and you can come back with me:wink:

Shall I make the reservations then Lady Fletcher?

fletch
12th-August-2006, 12:28 AM
Shall I make the reservations then Lady Fletcher?

Yes please :blush:

Can I bring a freind :wink: (just in case) :whistle:

Fingers crossed

WittyBird
12th-August-2006, 12:29 AM
Can I bring a freind :wink: (just in case) :whistle:

You can also bring a friend as well if you like :D

fletch
12th-August-2006, 12:36 AM
You can also bring a friend as well if you like :D

See that made you :D

FXS N.Q
14th-August-2006, 07:00 PM

Yeah same weekend just different part of the country. I've got different arrangements football on Saturday and seeing my sister and Nephew on the Sunday and also Monday during the day.

Thanks Anyway

Will get to meet you in September at Southport though??