PDA

View Full Version : Scottish Ceroc Champs - Open category patrner needed

mikeyr
11th-August-2006, 09:48 AM
Are you going to the Scottish Ceroc Champs on Sept 8th. And/or Would you like to compete in the open category there with me.

I have an entry but no partner for the event. Also included ,tickets for the Friday /Sat night plus a Dance with a stranger entry, all totally free. All you will need is travel and accomodation.

With just under a month to go, getting some practise in before the day will be essential, I live in East London but I am prepared to travel any reasonable distance to practise.

If you are interested please PM me

Yliander
11th-August-2006, 10:33 AM
Are you going to the Scottish Ceroc Champs on Sept 8th. And/or Would you like to compete in the open category there with me.

I have an entry but no partner for the event. Also included ,tickets for the Friday /Sat night plus a Dance with a stranger entry, all totally free. All you will need is travel and accomodation.

With just under a month to go, getting some practise in before the day will be essential, I live in East London but I am prepared to travel any reasonable distance to practise.

If you are interested please PM medefine reasonable distance? :na:

mikeyr
14th-August-2006, 12:24 PM
I have found a partner now for the Scottish Champs :clap: :clap: Now the hard work begins. I look forward to seeing everybody up there and wish them good luck for the competition.

I also want to say a big thankyou everyone who Pm'ed me with offers and/or support.:flower: :flower: :flower: It was very much appreciated.

Yliander
14th-August-2006, 12:59 PM
congrats and good luck look forward to see you perform