PDA

View Full Version : Thong Song

LadyMarmalade
11th-August-2006, 08:06 AM
Apologies, this is a bit of a 'girly' post..........

Out last night, I was watching a lady dancing beautifully with her partner.

She looked lovely, flared skirt & fancy shoes when she did some fast turns only to reveal...

A THONG!!!:eek: :eek:

Now, I realise that flashing your pants is a hazard of Ceroc / Flared Skirt situation, but surely it goes without saying that BIG pants are the necessary attire?:)

Or maybe I should have just looked the other way?!!!

latinlover
11th-August-2006, 01:17 PM
Cozza
I hope you are not offended, but I imagine you are a girl....................?????

(thinks....)
yes,you must be - no guy would have even mentioned it, never mind on the forum:rofl:

Twirly
11th-August-2006, 01:19 PM
Cozza
I hope you are not offended, but I imagine you are a girl....................?????

(thinks....)
yes,you must be - no guy would have even mentioned it, never mind on the forum:rofl:

Nope, but just wait for the flood of PMs asking where you dance, and then look out for the excess of men at that venue... what a cunning plan! :devil:

Donna
11th-August-2006, 01:24 PM
Apologies, this is a bit of a 'girly' post..........

Out last night, I was watching a lady dancing beautifully with her partner.

She looked lovely, flared skirt & fancy shoes when she did some fast turns only to reveal...

A THONG!!!:eek: :eek:

Now, I realise that flashing your pants is a hazard of Ceroc / Flared Skirt situation, but surely it goes without saying that BIG pants are the necessary attire?:)

Or maybe I should have just looked the other way?!!!

Hmmmm next time I wear a flared skirt - think I'll wear some Bridget Jones Knickers on underneath. Does any blokes out there think that's attractive???:grin:

Beowulf
11th-August-2006, 02:22 PM
"Thong Song D'Amour... Ra da da da da ?"

or perhapth another thong thung whith a listhp

"Thing.. thing a thong.. Thing out loud.. Thing out Thtrong?"

I perthonally.. ahem sorry.. I personally don't see a problem with a woman wearing a thong. (A) you shouldn't have been looking (B) She can wear what she likes and (C) at least she was wearing Something !!! :rofl:

LemonCake
11th-August-2006, 02:33 PM
When I started wearing really flared skirts for Ceroc I actually invested in some larger underwear, as I live in thongs. Prior to that I wore tights but they are a) a nuisance, b) too hot and c) described by one of my male friends as 'passion killers'. Hold-ups are the way to go :clap:

Now I've got to the point that it doesn't bother me. If I have 'Ceroc knickers' to match the bra I'm wearing, well and good. If not, thong it is. (I have a pathological need to wear matching bra & bottoms, all other considerations come second :o ). Most people are above skirt line anyway, and those that aren't are only going to get the briefest of glimpses (no pun intended!) of my derriere.:rolleyes: I'm not so proud of it that I'll deliberately expose it but not so ashamed of it that I feel the need for Bridget Jones pants! :grin:

Zebra Woman
11th-August-2006, 02:34 PM
Hmmmm next time I wear a flared skirt - think I'll wear some Bridget Jones Knickers on underneath. Does any blokes out there think that's attractive???:grin:

Donna, would you really trust a bloke to tell you what's attractive under a flying skirt??

A bloke like Beo for example......

I perthonally.. ahem sorry.. I personally don't see a problem with a woman wearing a thong. (A) you shouldn't have been looking (B) She can wear what she likes and (C) at least she was wearing Something !!!

:eek: :devil:

clevedonboy
11th-August-2006, 02:34 PM
thong song!

http://www.allfunnystuff.com/content.php?type=viewed&iid=989&cid=32

and the rather less witty original

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHITx_xRsQE

David Franklin
11th-August-2006, 02:40 PM
Advice from Edie the SalsaFreak (www.salsafreak.com):

DO NOT WEAR THONG UNDERWEAR UNDER YOUR FLAIR DRESS. Tight dresses, ok, but THONGS do nothing but distract and embarrass people. Don’t embarrass yourself. Remember, I don’t care how “in shape” you think you are, everyone notices your flabby, flappy butt jiggling around when you where that dress. Invest in some dance briefs, the high French-cut types. These work great, and make your legs appear longer.

Beowulf
11th-August-2006, 02:43 PM
Donna, would you really trust a bloke to tell you what's attractive under a flying skirt??

A bloke like Beo for example......

:eek: :devil:

oi! what do you mean "A bloke like Beo"? I'm a honest to goodness, positively Victorian gentleman !

I was just implying that a woman should wear what ever she feels most comfortable in.. without us lesser men giving them something else to worry about.

Why not ask McJester what he wears under his kilt for that matter? danger of "flashage" there is just as liable !!

bigdjiver
11th-August-2006, 02:44 PM
I like doing various moves where I lift my partner, and am usually careful to aim her away from spectators. I did forget once that there was a DJ, and he had something to say about thongs afterwards. :blush:

Twirly
11th-August-2006, 03:00 PM
I love Ceroc – an excuse to buy shoes, and now nice underwear! :devil:

Zebra Woman
11th-August-2006, 03:03 PM
oi! what do you mean "A bloke like Beo"? I'm a honest to goodness, positively Victorian gentleman !

No offence intended Beo :innocent: :hug: ...but wouldn't a 'positively Victorian gentleman' recommend bloomers or Bridget Jones knickers? :confused:

I was just implying that a woman should wear what ever she feels most comfortable in.. without us lesser men giving them something else to worry about.

Of course the woman should wear whatever she feels comfortable in. But the next consideration is, do the other dancers and people sitting nearby, and the DJ feel comfortable too?

IMO any woman who feels comfortable wearing a thong under a flying skirt should take a look around her while she's dancing and rethink whether she still feels comfortable. I have seen a helluva lot of happy men at the bar at Northampton. They didn't come to dance, just to watch a particular woman spin. I'll let you guess what she was wearing.:rolleyes:

Why not ask McJester what he wears under his kilt for that matter? danger of "flashage" there is just as liable !!

Kilts are different.

bigdjiver
11th-August-2006, 03:46 PM
... I have seen a helluva lot of happy men at the bar at Northampton. They didn't come to dance, just to watch a particular woman spin. I'll let you guess what she was wearing.:rolleyes: ...
Hmmm ... the lady I lifted normally dances at Northampton ...:drool:

Serendipity
11th-August-2006, 04:02 PM
Dancing in a place that will remain nameless, I was chatting to the venue manager when he got an eyeful of the substantially dimensioned and inadequately covered rear end of a fellow dancer, groaned loudly and said "I can see everything, including her lunch. She either needs a longer skirt or bigger knickers".:really:

At another venue a very beautiful and shapely young thing was being lifted above head height a couple of times during every dance with her regular partner. I think they many have been practising for a competition. Anyway, the view (unfettered by her string thong) was almost gynaecological and really rather unpleasant - you know, when you can't quite believe what you're seeing and have to look again to check it's not your imagination...... A couple of the guys dancing nearby were quite embarassed and moved away.:blush:

A swishy flirty skirt just begs for a pair of beautiful matching lacy french knickers... the perfect opportunity to shop.:clap:

SilverFox
11th-August-2006, 04:24 PM
A couple of the guys dancing nearby were quite embarassed and moved away.:blush: Amateurs....:devil:

LadyMarmalade
11th-August-2006, 04:28 PM
Of course the woman should wear whatever she feels comfortable in. But the next consideration is, do the other dancers and people sitting nearby, and the DJ feel comfortable too?

My point precisely Zebra Woman, Thankyou.:)

Sheepman
11th-August-2006, 04:37 PM
(thinks....)
ahem!

This was the best performance I've seen by Jennie Slade & Simon Bowker, and well worth their second place, though I saw less of it than I should have done. Jennie, surely you realised how skimpy that thong was, and with such a short dress. You're dancing is fine, we should be looking at that, not at your ass...ets! So I had to look away, and watch Will and Kate's wonderful performance!
That was from the days when I obviously had too much spare time, looking at the length of the post! I bet you're all glad those days have gone. :really:
http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showpost.php?p=25059&postcount=48

Greg

DavidB
11th-August-2006, 04:51 PM
Flossing should be reserved for teeth.

(As posted originally in 2003 (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?p=19446&highlight=flossing#post19446).)

Lory
11th-August-2006, 05:38 PM
Once at Finchley, before the beginner lesson had started. (there were quite a few people sitting round the edge) this old couple got up on their own, to warm up. Angelique and I suddenly noticed that the lady didn't actually have ANY knickers on at all, only thin baggy nylons, which left NOTHING to the imagination.:sick: :sick:

It was one of those situations where you DIDN'T WANT to see 'it' again but you just couldn't stop looking :eek: :blush: :eek:

littlewiggle
11th-August-2006, 05:45 PM
Once at Finchley, before the beginner lesson had started. (there were quite a few people sitting round the edge) this old couple got up on their own, to warm up. Angelique and I suddenly noticed that the lady didn't actually have ANY knickers on at all, only thin baggy nylons, which left NOTHING to the imagination.:sick: :sick:

It was one of those situations where you DIDN'T WANT to see 'it' again but you just couldn't stop looking :eek: :blush: :eek:

Oh my GOD! Yuk! I can't get rid of the image now.....:sick:

Trousers
11th-August-2006, 05:54 PM
Angelique and I suddenly noticed that the lady didn't actually have ANY knickers on at all, only thin baggy nylons, which left NOTHING to the imagination.:sick: :sick:

Not a pleasant thought - But I am a YTSS - I always say Yes To a Short Skirt.

I just don't have the legs to carry it off my self though :devil:

And if the lady wants to play Watch Me awwww hell it would be rude not to.

The only thing that gets me with Thongs is there just aint enough material to absorb the sweat and girls and boys end up with a nicely highlighted wet arrow head streaking toward their arses.

Green-eyed Monsta
12th-August-2006, 01:34 AM
I got some Dancing Knickers for my birthday and it turns out that several ladies at my club wear the same knickers too! They are Calvin Klein "Pure" and they are like wee shorts but they just go up a tiny bit at the back to show the curve of your bum cheeks but no more! They are BRILLIANT!:clap:

David Bailey
12th-August-2006, 09:38 AM
Ahhh, Finchley - it's where it all happens you know :)

Tazmanian Devil
12th-August-2006, 09:52 AM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Well thats my laugh for the day sorted cheers Beo :devil:

I have only once worn a flowy skirt and didn't think it would rise that much as it was quite long so did wear a thong :what: how wrong was I :eek: as soon as I realised I was off to the ladies getting changed :flower:

Missy D
12th-August-2006, 09:55 AM
Ahhh, Finchley - it's where it all happens you know :)

All very true! Whatever happened to that woman 'S..... no knickers'. Was never a pretty sight unless you are into Davie Crockett hats:eek:

David Bailey
12th-August-2006, 12:10 PM
All very true! Whatever happened to that woman 'S..... no knickers'. Was never a pretty sight unless you are into Davie Crockett hats:eek:
Dunno, not seen her for a good couple of years now.

And I've now got the Davy Crockett song in my head :mad:

"Davy.. Davy Crockett... King of the wild frontier..." :eek:

cms
12th-August-2006, 01:30 PM
Kilts are different.

not that different !

Beos right - ask McJester about dancing with aussie tim in aberdeen not that long ago - or indeed, ask a number of the people sitting around the edge of the dance floor -or they might just want to forget the sight!!!

C xx

Piglet
12th-August-2006, 09:32 PM
Drat I missed that! Any repeat performances due McJ?