PDA

View Full Version : No stable for horsey

horsey_dude
23rd-April-2003, 12:59 PM
I have just found out that the glasgow YHA hostel burned down (or something) and is closed. Can anyone recommend budget accomodation (B & B) or hostel that is not a real dump? I will check again when I arrive.

Dreadful Scathe
23rd-April-2003, 01:31 PM
When and where are you going to be ?

Graham
23rd-April-2003, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
When and where are you going to be ?
This afternoon

Dreadful Scathe
23rd-April-2003, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Graham
This afternoon

He's welcome to stay with us over in Falkirk for a night or 2 then. Im working in Glasgow and can meet up. Maybe a bit far though - 25 mins on train.

Graham
23rd-April-2003, 01:50 PM
He was supposed to be calling Wendy after he arrived in Glasgow, so I'm assuming she'll help him sort something out.

Wendy
23rd-April-2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
He's welcome to stay with us over in Falkirk for a night or 2 then. Im working in Glasgow and can meet up. Maybe a bit far though - 25 mins on train.

We've also offered a room at our place cos he's in Glasgow tonight anyway. Haven't heard back from him yet....

Wx

horsey_dude
25th-April-2003, 05:20 PM
Thanks for the offer DS.... I stayed with Graham and the lovely Wendy and was treated to a tour of the Glasgow sights and cafes. Theank you for your hospitality and if you are in New Zealand you will always be welcome at chez horsey........

TheTramp
25th-April-2003, 05:25 PM
Is that a stable then HD??

When are you going to be hitting London again? Are you planning on coming to the ceroc champs next week?

Steve

Wendy
25th-April-2003, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by horsey_dude
Thanks for the offer DS.... I stayed with Graham and the lovely Wendy and was treated to a tour of the Glasgow sights and cafes. Theank you for your hospitality and if you are in New Zealand you will always be welcome at chez horsey........ You are welcome... it was a pleasure. And I see your French is getting better by the minute ! Nicole/Monique and amies are going to be so impressed !!

Wx