PDA

View Full Version : Funky Lush 13 August

Yogi_Bear
9th-August-2006, 09:26 PM
According to what I read a while ago there is to be a Funky Lush tea dance this Sunday at Burnham......is this still on, and if so should I go? (Will be in London anyway). I like the sound of the music, but don't know what to expect.:innocent:

KatieR
10th-August-2006, 09:42 AM
Expect the most luscious dance experience of your life. Some of the best dancers in london frequent this dance event. Such as Sparkles, Divissima, Sheepman, TWK, Mary, Tony, Zebra Woman, Silver Fox, Spicey, RK, Amir, David B, Lily B...and of course how could I forget the unforgettable Paul F (hey Paul, my West Coast is gettin' pretty good!) do I need to go on?

The music is the most amazing set of Blues, Funk, Smooth tunes you will ever here in one venue on the same night. You will want to dance to every song!

(this is my opinion anyway and Im probably biased....)

Sparkles
10th-August-2006, 09:46 AM
Im probably biased....
NO!
Surely not :rolleyes:

Will have a dance for you, Honey. :flower:

David Bailey
10th-August-2006, 11:04 AM
Some of the best dancers in london..., Zebra Woman...
ZW's moved to London! Yay! :clap: :innocent:

However, bear in mind it's in bleedin' Burnham, which is the posh term for Slough :eek:

(Still, that's better than Walsall, which is just scary...)

KatieR
10th-August-2006, 11:21 AM
ZW's moved to London! Yay! :clap: :innocent:

However, bear in mind it's in bleedin' Burnham, which is the posh term for Slough :eek:

I rephrase.... best dancers in the goddam whole United Kingdom!!

NO!
Surely not

Will have a dance for you, Honey.

he he :)

You have a fantastic dance for me on my behalf, you can have my birthday dance :)

Divissima
10th-August-2006, 12:46 PM
According to what I read a while ago there is to be a Funky Lush tea dance this Sunday at Burnham......is this still on, and if so should I go? (Will be in London anyway). I like the sound of the music, but don't know what to expect.:innocent:Hi Yogi - the FL tea dance is on. It would be lovely to see you - and dance with you. If you send me or TwK a PM, we'll put you down for an advance ticket, or there are tickets on the door if you want to make up your mind on the day.

fletch
10th-August-2006, 05:00 PM

What Walsall in the West Mids :confused: That IS scary :eek:

I hope to be there with OXO'S and Dave Meacham, but I haven't confirmed with mom on sitting :what:

David Bailey
10th-August-2006, 06:38 PM
What Walsall in the West Mids :confused:
Oops, Walsall, Southall - same difference, innit? :blush:

(Can't believe no-one picked me up on that before...)

Yogi_Bear
10th-August-2006, 08:22 PM
Expect the most luscious dance experience of your life. Some of the best dancers in london frequent this dance event. Such as Sparkles, Divissima, Sheepman, TWK, Mary, Tony, Zebra Woman, Silver Fox, Spicey, RK, Amir, David B, Lily B...and of course how could I forget the unforgettable Paul F (hey Paul, my West Coast is gettin' pretty good!) do I need to go on?

The music is the most amazing set of Blues, Funk, Smooth tunes you will ever here in one venue on the same night. You will want to dance to every song!

(this is my opinion anyway and Im probably biased....)
An awesome array of dance talent. Definitely worth considering.......:waycool: