PDA

View Full Version : jammy is coming to london!!!!

jammy
9th-August-2006, 06:50 PM
hey

just thought i would let you know im coming to london for a bit it will be the 24th to the 30th!!!!

sparkles and foxylady have been hounding me for ages to come to london and the only time i had free (and that i could get of work too) was the end of this month! and foxylady will be in edinburagh

so sarah will be lookin after me when im down

will be going to fullham on the thursday when i get down

the T-jive on the sunday

Meltdown on monday

and i leave early on wednesday

i also want to know where we should go on sat? any ideas anyone?

oh and what sightseein should i do when im down t
anything that shouldn't be missed?

robd
9th-August-2006, 06:58 PM
sparkles and foxylady have been hounding me for ages to come to london and the only time i had free (and that i could get of work too) was the end of this month! and foxylady will be in edinburagh

Chiswick on Sat 24th I think - see if you can defy gravity in the Blues Room.

I think a new :gutted: non-smiley is needed for Foxy :rolleyes:

And I'm not passing comment on the sightseeing :whistle:

Tinkerbell
9th-August-2006, 07:12 PM
Ladies from London you are in for a treat :D

Dancing with Jammy makes some ladies go weak at the knees :waycool:
(that's the polite way of putting it Jammy!!) :rofl:

Puddy Tat
9th-August-2006, 11:40 PM

I think a new :gutted: non-smiley is needed for Foxy :rolleyes:

And I'm not passing comment on the sightseeing :whistle:

Was Jammy at Chiswick on 24th? :what: I remember dancing with you :grin: but I don't remember seeing Jammy - can't believe I missed him if he was there!!!! :tears:

Tiggerbabe
10th-August-2006, 12:45 AM
Was Jammy at Chiswick on 24th?
We've not had the 24th yet :whistle: Jammy's talking about August :hug:

Puddy Tat
10th-August-2006, 12:52 AM
Was Jammy at Chiswick on 24th? :what: I remember dancing with you :grin: but I don't remember seeing Jammy - can't believe I missed him if he was there!!!! :tears:

:confused: Ooops! :rofl: Have just realised this isn't referring to the last Chiswick in July but to the one to come in August, so Jammy hasn't made it to London yet! Please will you add me to your dance card Jammy? :hug: :kiss:

TheTramp
10th-August-2006, 12:57 AM
just thought i would let you know im coming to london for a bit it will be the 24th to the 30th!!!!
Lock up your daughters!!! :D

Hope you have fun Jamie!

Dave Hancock
10th-August-2006, 08:28 AM
Am sure you would've remembered dancing with Jamie, he's kinda of our bright new star and is real fun to dance with as well as a top bloke.

At the risk of hijacking his thread, myself and Brady are going to be down London the weekend of the 9th Sept, anything happening that Saturday night?

Lou
10th-August-2006, 08:45 AM

Oh no! That means I'm definitely gonna have to start dancing here in London now! :D Hope to see you soon, matey! :hug:

fletch
10th-August-2006, 09:07 AM
Ho quick where's my diary, what am I supposed to be doing that weed end, yerrrrrrrr have no plans for the saturday, Jammy count me in for a dance.

:yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum:

fletch
10th-August-2006, 09:11 AM
London the weekend of the 9th Sept, anything happening that Saturday night?

Some of us will be in Kidderminster

Marc and Racheal are doing a Cuban Blues works shop, on the evening there are two rooms and Debbie Atwood has an extention we can go on as long as ther is a DJ and Dancers:clap:

robd
10th-August-2006, 09:36 AM

Yes, wrong date above. I think that Sat is the 26th August.

Msfab
10th-August-2006, 12:12 PM
At the risk of hijacking his thread, myself and Brady are going to be down London the weekend of the 9th Sept, anything happening that Saturday night?

Not sure about the Sat buts theres a WCS workshop in Bisley on the sunday - not to be missed!:clap:

Dave Hancock
10th-August-2006, 12:41 PM
Not sure about the Sat buts theres a WCS workshop in Bisley on the sunday - not to be missed!:clap:

That was one of the main reasons for coming down, hope to see you there:hug:

Twirly
10th-August-2006, 01:12 PM

Hammersmith?

jammy
10th-August-2006, 05:17 PM
still lookin for ideas what to go and see in london!

so where is it u want me 2 go on the saturday ladies???

CJ
10th-August-2006, 05:32 PM
There are wild, unsubstantiated reports of palaces, museums, and 000's of places of culture worth a visit.

So, we'll be seeing you in Hooters, then??:wink:

Hmmm.... down, would be my first guess.:whistle:

fletch
10th-August-2006, 09:21 PM

Hotel DeWitty is a must :wink:

WittyBird
11th-August-2006, 10:25 AM
Hotel DeWitty is a must :wink:

Absolutely :eek: It's a sight and a half :rofl: Or is that just me in a morning :rolleyes:

Limpy Tink
11th-August-2006, 10:40 AM
Please will you add me to your dance card Jammy? :hug: :kiss:

Clearly advance bookings will be necessay here me thinks... :wink: Me too please Jammy!! :D

Dave & Brady :clap: - can you both save a dance at Bisely for me too please? :flower:

Alice
11th-August-2006, 03:18 PM
That was one of the main reasons for coming down, hope to see you there:hug:
I was thinking of going to Scotland that weekend... but I might have to postpone it in that case:wink:

SAve me a dance too please? :flower:

Dave Hancock
11th-August-2006, 03:39 PM
Dave & Brady :clap: - can you both save a dance at Bisely for me too please? :flower:

Just the one:sad: :tears:

Dave Hancock
11th-August-2006, 03:42 PM
I was thinking of going to Scotland that weekend... but I might have to postpone it in that case:wink:

Would be rather a good weekend to visit Scotland as well, this will be the first scottish champs I'll have missed and am sure I'll be thinking about and wanting to know the results, too many choices...

Puddy Tat
11th-August-2006, 06:57 PM

Oh no, I can never make the Bisley workshops as I have to work on Sundays, so I'll miss dancing with Dave & Brady :tears:

Puddy Tat
11th-August-2006, 09:31 PM
Am sure you would've remembered dancing with Jamie, he's kinda of our bright new star and is real fun to dance with as well as a top bloke.
I do remember dancing with him at Southport and he was :yum: !!

:kiss:

Limpy Tink
11th-August-2006, 11:41 PM
Just the one:sad: :tears:

Well I would ask for lots - but I am trying not to be greedy!! :wink:

Yliander
14th-August-2006, 10:28 AM

SAve me a dance too please? :flower: that would be a FAB weekend to come to SCotland sweetie

senorita
14th-August-2006, 11:28 AM
hey

the T-jive on the sunday

Meltdown on monday

Writes this important dance king schedule down in my diary :grin:

senorita
14th-August-2006, 11:29 AM

Writes this one down in my diary too :worthy: :drool:

senorita
14th-August-2006, 11:31 AM

No comment...
moving on swiftly :D

Aleks
14th-August-2006, 11:34 AM
No comment...:innocent:
moving on swiftly :D

It seems CJ was right....:wink::respect::cool:

senorita
14th-August-2006, 11:40 AM
It seems CJ was right....:wink::respect::cool:

Who??? :confused: :innocent:

Can you read my mind then??
Men are from another planet,.. you and CJ are probably on another wave length as usual! (rolls eyes to heaven)

Aleks
14th-August-2006, 05:54 PM
Who??? :confused: :innocent:

Can you read my mind then??
Men are from another planet,.. you and CJ are probably on another wave length as usual! (rolls eyes to heaven)

CJ = Ceroc Jock
Check this thread for his prediction.

spikey blond
15th-August-2006, 11:55 AM

I have freestyle Twyford down for that Saturday night - am I wrong - it is a must if it is on??
Look forward to seeing you both at the WCS workshop at Bisley on the Sunday though, hoping for loadsa dances, seems ages since Southport!!:nice:

Msfab
15th-August-2006, 02:01 PM
Look forward to seeing you both at the WCS workshop at Bisley on the Sunday though, hoping for loadsa dances, seems ages since Southport!!:nice:

Get in the queue Spikey!:devil: :whistle:

Dizzy
15th-August-2006, 02:40 PM
Get in the queue Spikey!:devil: :whistle:

:yeah:

*joins queue behind MsFab*

And me too :D

Dave Hancock
16th-August-2006, 04:37 PM
All these lovely ladies, London is looking better by the minute and investigating the Twyford option, but think perhaps the thread should return to young Jamie.

jammy
16th-August-2006, 05:03 PM
All these lovely ladies, London is looking better by the minute and investigating the Twyford option, but think perhaps the thread should return to young Jamie.

bout bloddy time :D thankz dave

jammy
17th-August-2006, 05:39 PM
oh a week 2 day and ill be in london cant wait 2 get loads of dances:grin:

oh and dont forget the hugs we scottish love our hug:hug:

Tessalicious
18th-August-2006, 12:55 AM
oh and dont forget the hugs we scottish love our hugThat's because you're all so good at them - I swear they must teach hugging to 5 year old at school in Scotland :drool:

spikey blond
18th-August-2006, 10:01 AM
oh a week 2 day and ill be in london cant wait 2 get loads of dances:grin:

oh and dont forget the hugs we scottish love our hug:hug:

Missed the chance to dance with you at Southport Jammy :tears: but you did come very highly recommended by all :respect: - won't be at any of the London venues during your stay next week but hopefully you will be back at Southport in September - by which time I will have lots of catching up to do! Please save me a few dances this time!!:flower: :flower:

jammy
20th-August-2006, 12:44 PM
Missed the chance to dance with you at Southport Jammy :tears: but you did come very highly recommended by all :respect: - won't be at any of the London venues during your stay next week but hopefully you will be back at Southport in September - by which time I will have lots of catching up to do! Please save me a few dances this time!!:flower: :flower:

im really sorry we missed dances in southport you will need 2 introduce yourself 2 me when at southport im crap with rememberin names but im great at remembering faces!

jammy
20th-August-2006, 07:40 PM
still not sure where im going on sat!
and its not that far away now!

Puddy Tat
20th-August-2006, 08:14 PM
still not sure where im going on sat!
and its not that far away now!

Chiswick Town Hall on Saturday please!!! :clap: :clap: Looking forward to dancing with you again and a big hug.:drool:

:kiss: :hug: :kiss:

jammy
21st-August-2006, 06:05 PM
hey

the T-jive on the sunday

Meltdown on monday

have 2 add i will be in ashtons on friday and chiswick on sat

WittyBird
21st-August-2006, 06:16 PM

Yeah baby :D

Puddy Tat
23rd-August-2006, 07:55 PM

Won't be at Ashtons but Chiswick looks like it will be much more fun now! :whistle:

Please save me a dance or two :kiss: :hug: :kiss:

andystyle
31st-August-2006, 07:24 AM
Hope your trip was good, mate! Catch ya later. :cheers:

Minnie M
31st-August-2006, 08:00 AM
What a lovely chap is Jammy - delightful company lots of smiles and amazing dancer:worthy: he danced with ALL us girlies in fact he was ASKING us to dance :respect: he was never off the dance floor, but still danced with ease and a smile - thank you Scotland for letting us share :yeah: :clap:

Please come back soon :flower:

Limpy Tink
31st-August-2006, 08:27 AM
What a lovely chap is Jammy - delightful company lots of smiles and amazing dancer:worthy: he danced with ALL us girlies in fact he was ASKING us to dance :respect: he was never off the dance floor, but still danced with ease and a smile - thank you Scotland for letting us share :yeah: :clap:

Please come back soon :flower:

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

I couldn't of put it better myself Minnie! Except I will demand he comes back soon! :D :hug:

We loved having the chance to borrow you for a while Jammy. :hug: :respect: :drool: :clap:

Puddy Tat
31st-August-2006, 06:15 PM
:yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

I couldn't of put it better myself Minnie! Except I will demand he comes back soon! :D :hug:

We loved having the chance to borrow you for a while Jammy. :hug: :respect: :drool: :clap:

I agree, it was so lovely dancing with you and I'm so looking forward to Southport now. :drool: :clap:

:kiss: :hug:

jammy
31st-August-2006, 07:49 PM
Hey I thought I would post about my trip to London! I had such a amazing time I want to thank foxylady and sparkles!
Well where do I start when I got down to London Euston I had my first ride on a tube in London but got on many more but that’s enough about that. Lets talk about the dancing.

Thursday night I went and danced in Fulham it was really busy I seen a few faces I knew! But although I didn’t know a lot of people I was still hardly off the dance floor. Friday night I went to Ashton’s this I really enjoyed got to meet a few new people I could put faces to. This was also where I had my first dance with wayaay bird!:awe::drool: Taz:clap: and missy d:clap: . Floor was not to busy floorcraft was not bad and I also got a few nice compliments on my dancing!

I also enjoyed Chiswick on sat was a bit crowded in the blues/Latin room I stupidly kept dancing at the bottom of the slop and after the first minute of the song u had no space 2 dance in and I was even dancing in a slot all night. Then the T- dance in Puntey I really enjoyed all tho one end of the hall as really d ark.

The boat it was an experience the floor was really slidey but the music was really good I really enjoyed myself.

Jango I didn’t do the class but it looked good I really enjoyed the music I also got a dance with robd and spice and easy!

Then I had 2 go home I really did want 2 go home

P.S. I’LL BE BACK

Lory
31st-August-2006, 07:54 PM
I really did want 2 go home

For a rest, i'm sure :wink:

Anyway, hurry back :cheers:

wayaay bird
31st-August-2006, 08:05 PM
It was great to meet you.. :awe:

Enjoyed every single dance we had and the time we spent not dancing!

Sorry for hogging him all weekend girls but can you really blame me?

Cant wait to see you again, come back soon unless i come up before.

:flower: :hug: :kiss: :love: :awe:

Beowulf
31st-August-2006, 08:06 PM
Pah worry not ladies.. I'm planning to come dowm hopefully before the end of the year :)

it's a poor second best granted, I Cannot promise to be as ruggedly handsome as Our Jamie, cannot promise to be as good a dancer, and I'm not expecting to have as big as an effect on the female populace hearts as he has.. but at least I'll be me, the 110% geek with hugs on tap ;)

Just remember your steel toe capped sparkly dancing shoes :blush:

robd
31st-August-2006, 08:17 PM
I had my first ride on a tube in London but got on many more

Just how many rides did you have in London Jammy? :whistle:

Nice to meet you BTW and thanks for the tips

jacksondonut
31st-August-2006, 08:18 PM
Pah worry not ladies.. I'm planning to come dowm hopefully before the end of the year :)

it's a poor second best granted, I Cannot promise to be as ruggedly handsome as Our Jamie, cannot promise to be as good a dancer, and I'm not expecting to have as big as an effect on the female populace hearts as he has.. but at least I'll be me, the 110% geek with hugs on tap ;)

It will be lovely to meet you BEO!! Please come and visit us soon.:flower:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

jammy
31st-August-2006, 08:20 PM
Just how many rides did you have in London Jammy? :whistle:

Nice to meet you BTW and thanks for the tips

ill need 2 count

Alice
31st-August-2006, 08:42 PM

Woohoo!! I'll look forward to meeting you then! :hug:

Lee
31st-August-2006, 11:34 PM
It was great to meet you.. :awe:

Enjoyed every single dance we had and the time we spent not dancing!

Sorry for hogging him all weekend girls but can you really blame me?

Cant wait to see you again, come back soon unless i come up before.

:flower: :hug: :kiss: :love: :awe:

Can I post that nice pic of you both?

Lee

jammy
1st-September-2006, 05:17 PM
Can I post that nice pic of you both?

Lee

sure you can

Lee
2nd-September-2006, 01:30 PM
sure you can

Pic from HMS President:

Puddy Tat
2nd-September-2006, 05:51 PM
Pic from HMS President:

Aaahh, Don't they look lovely!! :awe: :love:

Beowulf
2nd-September-2006, 05:58 PM
wayaay looks like the cat that's got the cream..

Very nice.

wayaay bird
7th-September-2006, 06:52 PM
Jammy is coming back to london :awe: :clap: :awe:

Lory
7th-September-2006, 06:56 PM
Aaahh, Don't they look lovely!! :awe: :love:

:yeah: :nice:

fletch
7th-September-2006, 07:01 PM
Jammy is coming back to london :awe: :clap: :awe:

I didn't think he could stop away,:awe: you both look lovely together,:waycool: so will we see either of you at SP:wink:

wayaay bird
7th-September-2006, 07:04 PM
I didn't think he could stop away,:awe: you both look lovely together,:waycool: so will we see either of you at SP:wink:

Yeh i cant wait, only 8 days to go :clap:

...3 weeks till i go scotland :awe:

jammy
7th-September-2006, 07:06 PM
Yeh i cant wait, only 8 days to go :clap:

...3 weeks till i go scotland :awe:

5 weeks till im bak in london am i right carly?

fletch
7th-September-2006, 07:07 PM
The next couple of months booked up then
:clap: :hug: :clap: :hug: :clap: :hug: :clap: :hug: :clap: :hug: :clap: :hug: :

wayaay bird
7th-September-2006, 07:08 PM
5 weeks till im bak in london am i right carly?

You are right Jamie :D

jammy
7th-September-2006, 07:08 PM
The next couple of months booked up then
:clap: :hug: :clap: :hug: :clap: :hug: :clap: :hug: :clap: :hug: :clap: :hug: :

sure are hehe

jammy
12th-October-2006, 07:02 PM
oh know im on comin bak for the weekend this weekend so im gonna be dancin on saturday:D :grin: :waycool:

but ill be spendin the rest of the weekend with my lady:awe: :love:

Rhythm King
13th-October-2006, 02:25 AM
Does wayaay bird know? :whistle:

jammy
14th-October-2006, 06:58 PM
oh know im on comin bak for the weekend this weekend so im gonna be dancin on saturday:D :grin: :waycool:

but ill be spendin the rest of the weekend with my lady:awe: :love:

hey guys sorry about that post i must of been half asleep when i posted it cauz it doesn't make any sense!

Does wayaay bird know? :whistle:

i hope she does cauz im stayin at hers and im sittin next to her right now!:awe: :awe: