PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Celebrations for Dan the Man!

Tiggerbabe
23rd-April-2003, 12:19 AM
Happy birthday Dan - have a great day and save some energy for all those dances you've promised to us Scottish girls at the champs. Sorry Emma - you've got to share!

:kiss: for Dan :hug: for Dan too!:cheers:

TheTramp
23rd-April-2003, 04:08 AM
Yeah. Happy birthday Dan. Hope you have a great day!!

Steve

Franck
23rd-April-2003, 08:43 AM
Hey Dan...

Have a great birthday! Looking forward to seeing you and Kel very soon.

:cheers:

Franck.

Dreadful Scathe
23rd-April-2003, 09:57 AM
Happy Birthday Dan Man

only 27 ? :)

Emma
23rd-April-2003, 10:38 AM
Happy Birthday Mr H - hope you have a lovely day! :kiss: :hug:

Chicklet
23rd-April-2003, 11:00 AM
Really looking forwad to meeting a man who is special enough to get TWO birthday threads!!!!!:D :D

Happy birthday from a stranger anyway!!!

C

Emma
23rd-April-2003, 11:09 AM
:p

This will teach me to post to the forum before the second cup of tea! :)

Wendy
23rd-April-2003, 11:11 AM
Happy Birthday :kiss:

(I'm the one who Emma will hopefully introduce you to in London and who will hopefully get to dance with you ???????)

Wxxx

Chicklet
23rd-April-2003, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Wendy
Happy Birthday :kiss:

(I'm the one who Emma will hopefully introduce you to in London and who will hopefully get to dance with you ???????)

Wxxx

ONE ????!!!???:confused:

you mean you'll be somewhere in the queue jostling for position don't you??

Emma
23rd-April-2003, 11:17 AM
you mean you'll be somewhere in the queue jostling for position don't you??

..yeah..that sounds about normal for Dan :D ;)

Wendy
23rd-April-2003, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Emma
..yeah..that sounds about normal for Dan :D ;)

I don't jostle or queue ..... not even for Bill !!!

(If they don't politely ask me then I just grab them !!!!)

Wxxxx

Claire
23rd-April-2003, 11:25 AM
Happy birthday Dan

Have a good one!

Dan Hudson
23rd-April-2003, 11:58 AM
Thank you all very much, I feel so honoured:cool: :D

I will save many dances for you all, you may well have to wait till after the finals as I am dj-ing for most of the fresstlye breaks before.. Sorry

Wendy.. I have heard so much about you and promise you won't need to Q:drool:
Chicklet.. I look forward to meeting you.. and dancing..

For those at Charlrton tonight... One is getting bladdered :cheers: :cheers: :D

Wendy
23rd-April-2003, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Dan Hudson
Wendy.. promise you won't need to Q:drool: Ha Haaa - That grabbing thing always scares the **** out of them ... works every time...:waycool: :wink:

:kiss:

Wxxxx

Grant
23rd-April-2003, 03:33 PM
Ha Haaa - That grabbing thing always scares the **** out of them ... works every time...:waycool: :wink:

:kiss:

Wxxxx
Scares me and I'm not even the one being grabbed. :wink:
Grant

Wendy
23rd-April-2003, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Grant
Scares me and I'm not even the one being grabbed. :wink:
Grant See you tonight Grant.... :waycool:

Wx

linda
23rd-April-2003, 04:20 PM
yes Wendy, I've seen you in action:grin: :grin: but Dan the Man you do realise that you are going to have to dance with all the Scottish girls:really: especially the Dundee MAd crew, the lovely Heather, the lovely Sheena and the lovely Linda?:wink: :wink: We just can't wait:drool:

See you at the Champs:grin:
Linda

Grant
23rd-April-2003, 04:21 PM
See you tonight Grant.... :waycool:

Wx
Looking forward to it.:D
I've hurt my leg :tears: so I could be 'dancing' on the spot tonight.:sick:

Grant

Graham
23rd-April-2003, 04:49 PM
Looking forward to it.:D
I've hurt my leg :tears: so I could be 'dancing' on the spot tonight.:sick:Look, that trick only works for Dave H. You'll just need to find some other route to babe-magnetism! :wink:

Grant
25th-April-2003, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Graham
Look, that trick only works for Dave H. You'll just need to find some other route to babe-magnetism! :wink:
Fortunately my leg had recovered a little for the dancing so I was only a poor imitation of myself rather than a poor imitation of someone else.:D

Grant

PS. What are you doing rating guys on their babe magnetism? Is there something you want to tell the forum? Apart from what you've done to Wendy and HD that is.:D

Franck
25th-April-2003, 03:20 PM
PS. What are you doing rating guys on their babe magnetism? Is there something you want to tell the forum? Well, I hear he has been getting into the 'kissing' thing recently :innocent:

Franck.

Grant
25th-April-2003, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Franck
Well, I hear he has been getting into the 'kissing' thing recently :innocent:

Franck.
well i'm not one to be a gossip.....but tell me more :D

Grant

Franck
25th-April-2003, 03:34 PM
well i'm not one to be a gossip.....but tell me more :D I could not possibly comment, and involve the sources... Of course as Inspecteur Clouseau, I have access to information mere mortals can only dream of :D

Franck.

Grant
25th-April-2003, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Franck
I could not possibly comment, and involve the sources... Of course as Inspecteur Clouseau, I have access to information mere mortals can only dream of :D

Franck.
No matter, I'm sure the truth (about Graham) will out in the end. :D

Grant

Wendy
25th-April-2003, 03:45 PM
Fortunately my leg had recovered a little for the dancing so I was only a poor imitation of myself rather than a poor imitation of someone else.:D

PS. Is there something you want to tell the forum? Apart from what you've done to Wendy and HD that is.:D Thanks for the dances Grant - did you ask or did I grab ??? I get you gammy-leg guys mixed up :wink:

Hope the leg's fully recovered by now.

Have just sent HD off to Edinburgh... luckily he wasn't an axe murderer afterall... he didn't even have a Swiss Army knife so couldn't even toothpick me to death... whew...you never know with so many other murders taking place around here...God, I might even be dead... haven't caught up with that thread yet....

Wxxx

Grant
25th-April-2003, 03:55 PM
Thanks for the dances Grant - did you ask or did I grab ??? I get you gammy-leg guys mixed up :wink:

Wxxx
Welcome back, Wends. I think I asked as you grabbed - good timing all round:wink:
The leg is much improved thanks, so I'll try to get to the Edinburgh party tomorrow. Are you going?

Grant

Wendy
25th-April-2003, 04:00 PM
Welcome back, Wends. I think I asked as you grabbed - good timing all round:wink:
The leg is much improved thanks, so I'll try to get to the Edinburgh party tomorrow. Are you going?

Grant

Wends ??? That's a new one. But quite cute... Yip looking forward to it - see you there and bring your leg cos I'm hoping for a dance or two...

Wxxx

Grant
25th-April-2003, 04:20 PM
Wends ??? That's a new one. But quite cute... Yip looking forward to it - see you there and bring your leg cos I'm hoping for a dance or two...

Wxxx
Glad you like it Wends. Can't believe nobody calls you that.
I'll bring my leg and a spare:wink:
You bring the graph master and his babe-magnetism meter :D

Grant

Wendy
25th-April-2003, 04:35 PM
You bring the graph master and his babe-magnetism meter :D

Will bring the graph master and I think I'm actually the babe-magnetism meter !!! :wink:

Wxxx

Grant
28th-April-2003, 04:41 PM
Will bring the graph master and I think I'm actually the babe-magnetism meter !!! :wink:

Wxxx
But I only managed to get one dance with the meter on Saturday. This can only mean one thing :tears: :tears: :tears:

Grant