PDA

View Full Version : Busk..

Little Em
7th-August-2006, 08:21 AM
Hi all,

If anyone is free on sat 2nd sept, we are busking in Westhill 11-1, then going into Aberdeen for a couple of hours ...

Busking for Peterculter tue night...

Em xx:flower:

Freya
7th-August-2006, 09:45 AM
If anyone is free on sat 2nd sept, we are busking in Westhill 11-1, then going into Aberdeen for a couple of hours ...

Hey Count me in for the Aberdeen leg of the busk! I'll be working till 2pm so will be very jealous of you all dancing in the streets!

Yliander
7th-August-2006, 10:13 AM
as much as I would love to join in this fun - I will be in London that weekend

Dave T
7th-August-2006, 11:00 AM
Should be able to help out, but will confirm nearer the time

Dave

Hi all,

Em xx:flower:

Piglet
7th-August-2006, 04:25 PM
I should be able to make it - whereabouts in Westhill - I guess the shopping precinct?

Little Em
7th-August-2006, 05:03 PM
yes- will try too...

will let everyone know nearer the time!!

so far - i have only 2 guys coming!! so if any more men would like to loan themselves for the busk that would be fab!! :flower:

more the merrier!

wear what you want - we do have a colour theme though!

black - white - red!!

Em x

pmjd
7th-August-2006, 05:27 PM
Might be in Aberdeen that weekend, so would be quite happy to come along and help.

I could even match the colour theme as I should be getting my hair dyed again with a brighter red:whistle:

Beowulf
7th-August-2006, 06:07 PM
I'd think about it but I don't feel confident in dancing in public.. not with me having such a prolonged haitus from dancing. I may pop past and give moral support though.. but there's not enough booze in aberdeen* to make to boogie in public ;)

(*especially since I'm tea total !)

Caro
7th-August-2006, 06:33 PM
I should be there too, will let you know nearer the time!

cms
7th-August-2006, 07:44 PM
i know i dance in glasgow but il be in aberdeen that weekend i think - can i join u?

not done a busk before!:clap: :clap: :clap:

C xx

ducasi
7th-August-2006, 10:53 PM
Busks are fun – haven't been to one for ages!

Hope you all have a good time and recruit even more lovely Aberdonian women. :)

pmjd
7th-August-2006, 10:57 PM
I'd think about it but I don't feel confident in dancing in public.. not with me having such a prolonged haitus from dancing. I may pop past and give moral support though.. but there's not enough booze in aberdeen* to make to boogie in public ;)

(*especially since I'm tea total !)

You'd be surprised at how little attention you end up paying to those watching you. When ever I've done a busk I end up concentrating on my partner so much that the world around you kind of disappears:waycool: So you end up felling alot less self-concious than you'd think:nice:

jammy
7th-August-2006, 11:00 PM
You'd be surprised at how little attention you end up paying to those watching you. When ever I've done a busk I end up concentrating on my partner so much that the world around you kind of disappears:waycool: So you end up felling alot less self-concious than you'd think:nice:

:yeah: totaly agree with that but its also fun at the same time.

P.S. ill be there all the way from sunny glasgow:clap:

pmjd
7th-August-2006, 11:12 PM
:yeah: totaly agree with that but its also fun at the same time.

P.S. ill be there all the way from sunny glasgow:clap:
:yeah:
Did forget to say that bit, you'll have a lot of fun too:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

So is there going to be any blokes from Aberdeen or are we all parachuting in from all over Scotland:whistle:

Tiggerbabe
8th-August-2006, 12:42 AM
Well don't forget (the more the merrier :wink: ) that we're busking in Perth on the 19th August and Dundee on the 26th, as well as Aberdeen the week after :D

TheTramp
8th-August-2006, 07:00 AM
Yeah, yeah. Have them all while I'm away!

Is there something that you're not telling me?? :tears:

Little Em
8th-August-2006, 08:34 AM
Yeah, yeah. Have them all while I'm away!

Is there something that you're not telling me?? :tears:

:whistle:

he he ...

it will be good fun- anyone can join in with a busk! anyone that can do both venues (westhill & aberdeen let me know as i have a couple of spaces in my car to ferry to & fro!)

Piglet
8th-August-2006, 03:47 PM
I'll have my car too! So if there are more people need lifts.... :D