PDA

View Full Version : testing brain

Dreadful Scathe
21st-April-2003, 10:44 AM
testing brain for brilliant witty prose

...mmmm... nope nothing !

CJ
21st-April-2003, 11:46 AM
You'll be in the same choccied out uninspired, stagnant vegetative state as the rest of us then?

In saying that, I usually fail that test, no matter my state.

Q: If they were brilliant and witty, would they not have a better job than being prose?

Chicklet
21st-April-2003, 12:03 PM
DS, fancy starting something about all the fantastic things for us all to do and see in Hammersmith shortly and see if you can provoke a little anticipatory verbosity from anyone?

or even top tips from old timers for how to survive the weekend for all us virgins?

just a thought
C

Dr. Feelgood
21st-April-2003, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Chicklet
[B
or even top tips from old timers for how to survive the weekend for all us virgins?

C [/B]

Take your own beer. They only sell tins in that place and very expensive ones at that. 4 or 5 quid a shot I seem to recall.

:cheers:

Dreadful Scathe
21st-April-2003, 02:51 PM
see if you can provoke a little anticipatory verbosity

oh dear - is it wise to provoke anyone on here ? especially with anticipatory verbosity . Maybe you can do the anticipatory verbosity thing :)

Dance Demon
21st-April-2003, 03:28 PM
see if you can provoke a little anticipatory verbosity from anyone?

just a thought
C

Do you think that there are individuals on this coversational medium, who have a tendancy to get a bit intoxicated by the exuberance of their own verbosity.......

Re point 2 about VIRGINS.......aye right:wink:

Chicklet
21st-April-2003, 03:58 PM
sorry guys,

was really only trying to help with a suggestion for an appropriate topical discussion thread.

doesn't seem to have been taken that way
:confused:

C

Dreadful Scathe
21st-April-2003, 04:06 PM
doesn't seem to have been taken that way
:confused:

taken what way ? Im still wondering what anticipatory verbosity means, i was waiting for you to come up with some so i could see :)