PDA

View Full Version : Camp Savoy

TiggsTours
2nd-August-2006, 11:24 AM
Hi all,

If you haven't heard already, I broke a toe at Beach Boogie last week, so at the moment I can't dance.

I'm currently booked into Camp Savoy this weekend (Lindy camp, run by Ryan Francois & Jenny Thomas, who taught all the lindy stuff on Strictly Dance Fever, there's an excellent line up of teachers).

http://www.campsavoy.com/index.php?content=Home

I'm booked in as an intermediate follower, but I'm sure that the level of class could be easily switched, for this level you will need to have done a few months of lindy already at least though.

The weekend has cost me £160, but I will consider any reasonable offer! Please PM me if you are interested in booking the space.

Thanks,

Amanda.

clevedonboy
2nd-August-2006, 01:15 PM
Hi all,

If you haven't heard already, I broke a toe at Beach Boogie last week, so at the moment I can't dance.

What an absolute bummer for you :flower:

It does look really good so it's a shame you'll miss it.

(we're only going to the Friday evening as we've other commitments this W/E so we'll miss most of the good stuff too)

TiggsTours
2nd-August-2006, 01:45 PM
What an absolute bummer for you :flower:

It does look really good so it's a shame you'll miss it.

(we're only going to the Friday evening as we've other commitments this W/E so we'll miss most of the good stuff too)
Yeah, I'm really disappointed. I've managed to sell my ticket now, and I'm only £20 out of pocket, so its not too bad. The guy I spoke to said he'll have a word with Ryan, and see if he can wangle me an invitation to the Saturday or Sunday night of dancing, the cabaret on the Sunday looks like it will be worth £20 on its own!