PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Celebrations.

Heather
20th-April-2003, 08:32 PM
:D :D :D I'd just like to say a HUGE Thankyou to everyone at the Aberdeen Party on Saturday night for making my birthday so special!! It's a wonderful feeling to know that I have so many lovely friends.
Thanks especially to the Lovely Sheena for the birthday cake, fabulous photograph and beautiful picture frame, to Franck for the champagne,to Dave for taking the time to pop in with chocolates and a Birthday Kiss, despite the sore leg!! Also to the Lovely Linda, for the Vibrating Rabbit !!!!!(Although, I did wonder if she bought it in the wrong shop!!!):wink:
Love, Hugs and Kisses to all,
Heather,
:kiss: :hug: XXXXX

Tiggerbabe
20th-April-2003, 09:49 PM
You're very welcome Heather - glad you had a great birthday.

Was a superb party though, some totally awesome music from Franck - including the Chilis and the Offspring :D

Great class from Lorna - who was looking and dancing fab!

Only two weeks till London - can't wait now!:D :hug:

Dave Hancock
21st-April-2003, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by Heather
Thanks especially to the Lovely Sheena for the birthday cake, fabulous photograph and beautiful picture frame, to Franck for the champagne,to Dave for taking the time to pop in with chocolates and a Birthday Kiss, despite the sore leg!! Also to the Lovely Linda, for the Vibrating Rabbit !!!!!(Although, I did wonder if she bought it in the wrong shop!!!)

Wouldn't missed the birthday kiss for the world:wink:, hope you had a lovely night and only sorry I couldn't stay longer :kiss: :kiss:

Sandy
21st-April-2003, 02:26 PM
Happy Birthday again Heather, I DO like the rabbit! I believe there is another one you can buy!!:devil:

What a great party and what great dances, 2 in particular to my favourite tunes, Smooth and I'm Outta Love, cheers for those.

Sorry about your sore leg Dave and hope it gets better soon.

Lovely to see you Sheena and what fab outfits, again!

Nice to see the other Dundee, Glasgow and Edinburgh folk too and lovely Des from London although I did manage to throw half a glass of wine at him:sorry .

Can't wait for the next one.

Workshop was brill although felt absolutely shattered by the end of it, still tired with all the dancing from the night before.

Lorna, have you lost weight?? Got a glimpse of that really flat and toned tummy when you were demonstrating the seducer and boy was I jealous.

Cheers

Sandy:wink:

Dr. Feelgood
22nd-April-2003, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Sheena
Was a superb party though, some totally awesome music from Franck -

Have to agree, Sheena - there was some totally awesome music - quite a few tracks I could easily have been playing the night before in fact...

I'll probably make the journey again, especially if it's conveniently located in a hotel...

:cheers:

Franck
23rd-April-2003, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Feelgood
Have to agree, Sheena - there was some totally awesome music - quite a few tracks I could easily have been playing the night before in fact...

I'll probably make the journey again, especially if it's conveniently located in a hotel... Thank you kindly Dr Sir!

I never realised we were honoured with Dr Feelgood's presence... At last I can put a face to the Forum name now...

Glad you enjoyed the night, and I agree with everyone else... I had a brilliant time, and danced my socks off...

Franck.

linda
23rd-April-2003, 04:31 PM
Yes, Saturday was great:grin: lots of great dances!!
You're right Sandy about that other vibrating rabbit:devil: :devil:
but as you know, Heather has taken THAT vow, so I thought she'd be better with the soft cuddly one:wink: :wink:....and Franck just when did you lose those socks on Saturday? I'm sure you had them on in the bar afterwards:wink: :wink:

Linda

Franck
23rd-April-2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by linda
....and Franck just when did you lose those socks on Saturday? I'm sure you had them on in the bar afterwards:wink: :wink: That would be telling Linda :wink: :devil:

Looking forward to a dance tomorrow!

Franck.

Dr. Feelgood
23rd-April-2003, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Franck
I never realised we were honoured with Dr Feelgood's presence... At last I can put a face to the Forum name now...

Franck.

But surely I could have been one of many people...?

Well, you ran past me as I was on my way into the hotel as you've obviously realised!

Enjoyed the night, Franck - is that the regular venue or does the party move around? I must say I liked the luxury of just being able to go up to bed afterwards (eventually), not having to drive, being able to have a drink etc.

Franck
24th-April-2003, 12:13 AM
Enjoyed the night, Franck - is that the regular venue or does the party move around? I must say I liked the luxury of just being able to go up to bed afterwards (eventually), not having to drive, being able to have a drink etc.This is one of a couple of venues we use for parties. I like the Northern Hotel, unfortunately, it is very popular and it has been very difficult to secure it monthly.
Next month (17th May), we are in the Ramada Jarvis Hotel in the city centre of Aberdeen, so just as convenient since you can book a room there too!

The following month will be at the Beach Ballroom, which conveniently has a very nice hotel (the Patio hotel) round the corner... where the party was last time :wink:

Franck.

Sandy
24th-April-2003, 09:10 AM
You're right Sandy about that other vibrating rabbit:devil: :devil:
but as you know, Heather has taken THAT vow, so I thought she'd be better with the soft cuddly one:wink: :wink:

Linda :cheers: What on earth possessed her to take such a drastic move!! :what:

Now I know who Linda is and also Dr Feelgood! (nice name!:wink: )

Sandy x (the quiet, shy one in case you didn't know:devil: )

Dreadful Scathe
24th-April-2003, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by Sandy
Sandy x (the quiet, shy one in case you didn't know:devil: ) You are ? i thought i danced with you in Aberdeen ? ;)

Sandy
24th-April-2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
You are ? i thought i danced with you in Aberdeen ? ;)

Must have been my twin, we're often mistaken! She did mention that dance however;)

Sandy

Dr. Feelgood
24th-April-2003, 09:13 PM

Now I know who Linda is and also Dr Feelgood! (nice name!:wink: )

Sandy x (the quiet, shy one in case you didn't know:devil: )

Thank you Sandy (if it's my name you're talking about) ... trying to work out who you are now ... any clues? :)

linda
25th-April-2003, 09:02 AM
Hi Sandy

Yes,I'm the quiet, shy, retiring one from the Dundee MAd crew:wink: :wink:

Linda:hug:

Sandy
25th-April-2003, 09:31 AM
Thank you Sandy (if it's my name you're talking about) ... trying to work out who you are now ... any clues? :) Well, maybe I have this totally wrong??:sick: If I didn't spill half a glass of white wine over you then it wasn't you??? In which case we will have to wait for the next time you come to Aberdeen and make sure we have a dance:wink:

Sandy

Linda am sure you will be at the next big party on the 21st June so will definitely see you and the rest of your MAd crew then:grin:

Cheers

Sandy
PS - told the twin sister she couldn't come to any more parties (shows me up everytime!) so it will definitely be me, the quiet one:nice:

Dr. Feelgood
25th-April-2003, 06:30 PM
Well, maybe I have this totally wrong??:sick: If I didn't spill half a glass of white wine over you then it wasn't you

Ummm ... not sure. It might have happened... was it in the bar afterwards? My memory is a bit hazy due to not driving/plenty to drink. ;) More details required please :)

Tiggerbabe
25th-April-2003, 08:06 PM
Sandy - you been drinking already? I thought you said, in an earlier post, that you threw half a glass of wine at Des (the visitor, and my "pressganged" intermediate partner, from London).

I'm trying to persuade him to come up again for the Beach Ballroom party - he had a great time in Scotland.................(no surprise really is it?:wink: :D )

Sandy
28th-April-2003, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Sheena
Sandy - you been drinking already? I thought you said, in an earlier post, that you threw half a glass of wine at Des (the visitor, and my "pressganged" intermediate partner, from London).

That's the one! Well aren't you the lucky one! Well he is too of course:grin: I am so sorry not to be able to go to the London championships and cheer you all on but I will be thinking about you so the very bust of luck anyway.

Sandy x

Sorry Dr Feelgood, I obviously got the wrong guy:sorry Next time you are up we will have that drink and that dance:wink:

John S
28th-April-2003, 03:10 PM
I will be thinking about you so the very bust of luck anyway.

Wow, some people get ALL the luck!!!
:nice: :nice:

Graham
28th-April-2003, 03:25 PM
Next time you are up we will have that drink and that dance:wink: Given what happened to Desmond, perhaps that isn't the optimum order :wink:

Dr. Feelgood
28th-April-2003, 08:58 PM
And as neither of us knows who the other is it could be tricky
:grin:

Heather
29th-April-2003, 12:16 AM
Hi Sandy

Yes,I'm the quiet, shy, retiring one from the Dundee MAd crew:wink: :wink:

Linda:hug:

OH YES!!!!!! :confused: THat must be YOUR twin sister then Linda!!!!!!:wink: :D :D

:hug: :kiss: Heather.
XX

Sandy
29th-April-2003, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Graham
Given what happened to Desmond, perhaps that isn't the optimum order :wink:

Could've been worse, could've been red wine!:sick: maybe I'll stick to water! then again!

Sandy
29th-April-2003, 04:39 PM
And as neither of us knows who the other is it could be tricky
:grin:

Maybe a red rose or sunglasses or spotty hanky, sure we can think of something!:devil:

Sandy
29th-April-2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by John S
Wow, some people get ALL the luck!!!
:nice: :nice:

:tears: :sorry There's me hoping to get a new job too, hope there's no typing test!