PDA

View Full Version : Photos from Putney Tea Dance, 30 July 2006

El Salsero Gringo
31st-July-2006, 12:51 AM
Here are a few pictures from the Tea Dance this afternoon. I'd put them in the photo gallery but I'm now limited to uploading 10 pictures per day, and the upload went all to hell, and I haven't the energy to recreate the gallery again. So they'll have to stay here for the time being.

El Salsero Gringo
31st-July-2006, 12:52 AM
...and a few more...

El Salsero Gringo
31st-July-2006, 12:54 AM
...and some more...

Tiggerbabe
31st-July-2006, 01:17 AM
Fab photos, 4th one in the 1st post is my fav and then the last photo in each of the subsequent posts :respect:

El Salsero Gringo
31st-July-2006, 09:25 AM
Before anyone jumps to conclusions, it wasn't as quiet as the photos make it look (I've selected and edited them so you don't see the ones where the backgrounds are too busy.)

Twirly
31st-July-2006, 09:55 AM
I really must learn the move in that last photo where you get to have lie-down in the middle of the dance!:whistle:

Donna
31st-July-2006, 11:08 AM
I really must learn the move in that last photo where you get to have lie-down in the middle of the dance!:whistle:

I agree with you there!!!! :grin:

El Salsero Gringo
31st-July-2006, 04:57 PM
Another few photos

El Salsero Gringo
31st-July-2006, 05:00 PM
...and more...

Piglet
31st-July-2006, 05:05 PM
Wow! Your photos are always stunning!
Thanks for sharing - my fav is the third one in the first set by the way :D

El Salsero Gringo
31st-July-2006, 05:11 PM
Glad you like them. That's about your lot from yesterday though!

El Salsero Gringo
31st-July-2006, 05:17 PM
oops forgot this one

Piglet
31st-July-2006, 05:23 PM
Just to add - although the gallery is a lovely idea.
I prefer seeing photos in threads like these...

I think the pictures look a better size without having to click on them.

ducasi
31st-July-2006, 07:39 PM
I think the photos are fab too – would be nice to know who some of these people are, though I do recognise quite a few faces.

The presence of this thread though, and Piglet's comments do highlight problems with the gallery...

1) If non-silver members are limited to 10 uploads a day on the gallery, but not on the forum, then it's no surprise we're going to see the pictures on the forum.

2) The user experience on the forum, which was not designed as a photo gallery, is better than in the gallery, which was.

3) If these photos has been posted only to the gallery, I wouldn't have seen them yet, might never see them, and would also miss comments made about them.

Minnie M
31st-July-2006, 08:57 PM
..........3) If these photos has been posted only to the gallery, I wouldn't have seen them yet, might never see them, and would also miss comments made about them.
:yeah: :flower: :yeah:
I agree.......... and it is nice to see general forumite comments too :clap:

Thanks for sharing ESG - great photos:worthy:

El Salsero Gringo
1st-August-2006, 12:00 AM
1) If non-silver members are limited to 10 uploads a day on the gallery, but not on the forum, then it's no surprise we're going to see the pictures on the forum.shhhh.... don't tell Franck or he'll limit my ability to upload attachments too
3) If these photos has been posted only to the gallery, I wouldn't have seen them yet, might never see them, and would also miss comments made about them.The sensible thing would be to post a thread saying that there were new photos to view, with a link to the gallery. Which is what I would have done, had I been able to post them in the gallery.

I do agree that the comments feature of the gallery (where each photo has its own comments, rather than one set per gallery, if I've understood it right) is a bit poo.

under par
1st-August-2006, 12:18 AM
I think the photos are fab too – would be nice to know who some of these people are, though I do recognise quite a few faces.

post #1 photo #1 Silver fox + ?

photo #3 CeeCee

photo#4 Silverfox and tessalicious.

Post #2 photo 3 Spice and Easy and Tess

photo #4 Amir and CeeCee

post#3 photo#5 Marc Foster leavig the lovely Rachel lying around.:D

post#12 RogerC and Tess

Top Bird
1st-August-2006, 09:27 AM
post 3 photo # 4 - Spice + Top Bird

Post 5 photo # 1 - Mikeyr + rachel

stewart38
2nd-August-2006, 05:11 PM
Before anyone jumps to conclusions, it wasn't as quiet as the photos make it look (I've selected and edited them so you don't see the ones where the backgrounds are too busy.)

Thats exactly what I was going to jump to :grin:

Yogi_Bear
4th-August-2006, 08:24 AM
Great photos! :clap:
So who are the couple in post 1 nos 1&2 (also in post 3 no 2 and post 4 nos 1&3)....seriously cool attitude.

Jive fanatic
5th-August-2006, 02:06 AM
I love the photos. Superb. I'm in second photo of first post with Eleanor, last photo in second post with Jasmine and there is one fo Carol and I too - with my eyes shut!!