PDA

View Full Version : Soulman missing Soulseek for Soul sounds

soulman
30th-July-2006, 03:40 AM
Be good if someone could help, and provide a solution. just got new computer approx' 3 months ago. The mate installed Soulseek for me and it's been really good to access cd's that I was finding hard to get in shops (Ultramarine 'Every Man And Woman Is A Star'......and more (Brian Eno - Music For Films and Here Come The Warm Jets). I'm a Soul fan by the way.

Anyway. aproximately a week ago I tried to access it..... and an icon springs up and says "Could not Connect to Server. If Your Interner Connection is up, Your Server Might Be Temporarily Down. Please Try Again Later." Well I went onto the Help button at Soulseek and tried a few options there. However to be honest I would much rather 'Speak' to someone to guide me, (not that familiar or knowledgable about computers) and the options they were giving me were of the 'you might have Firefox....you might need to take this away or something like that",??? along with another option that seemed to fit what the icon said. Anyway if someone recognises what the solution might be so I can rectify it and get back on to Soulseek, that would be great.