PDA

View Full Version : Birthday area

Gadget
26th-July-2006, 12:31 PM
Can there be a seperate area of the forum for "Birthdays" ?

Good idea? Bad idea? Dosn't warrant changing it?

LemonCake
26th-July-2006, 12:37 PM
I agree! Not that I want to sound like a spoilsport but so many birthday threads make finding other things harder. A special birthday area with smileys for cake, presents, candles etc would be good :grin:

Aleks
26th-July-2006, 12:38 PM
I agree! Not that I want to sound like a spoilsport but so many birthday threats make finding other things harder. A special birthday area with smileys for cake, presents, candles etc would be good :grin:

:yeah: though virtual cake isn't quite as tasty....

Chicklet
26th-July-2006, 12:39 PM
birthday threats :what:
I thought it was just the Smurfs that did that:really:

Beowulf
26th-July-2006, 12:47 PM
hehe.. Birthday threats. me fink dat funny.

ahem..sorry.

yes, I concur a separate area for birthdays , in which the myriad denizens of this digital domain could issue their congratulations and salutations on the yearly incrementation of a members continued existence on this plane, would be most conducive to the continued enjoyment of this fine forum,

LMC
26th-July-2006, 12:52 PM
No sooner said than...

All these wishes that Franck is granting today, hope there aren't any nasty side effects (you're not an Evil Genie are you Franck?)

Thank you :flower:

Tazmanian Devil
26th-July-2006, 01:29 PM
Ooh this forum is becoming more and more like the australian one now :what:

They also have a seperate area for Birthday threads.

I am not saying it's a bad thing, I actually think it's a great idea to keep everything seperated :clap: :clap:

*cough* wheres the extra smileys though?? :confused: :D

Thank you Frank :hug:

drathzel
26th-July-2006, 01:33 PM
Thank you Frank :hug:

:yeah::worthy:

Dreadful Scathe
27th-July-2006, 02:37 PM
:yeah::worthy:
Who's Frank ? :confused:

Piglet
27th-July-2006, 03:08 PM
A geezer who sings songs about doing it "his way"

(and you thought he'd passed away didn't you? Nope alive and well and fixing this forum)

Beowulf
27th-July-2006, 03:40 PM
A geezer who sings songs about doing it "his way"

(and you thought he'd passed away didn't you? Nope alive and well and fixing this forum)

Hmmm don't be silly Betty.. Frank's a guy in a trenchcoat and beret that fixes things when they get into a whoopsie Hmmmm

Zebra Woman
27th-July-2006, 04:08 PM
Hmmm don't be silly Betty.. Frank's a guy in a trenchcoat and beret that fixes things when they get into a whoopsie Hmmmm

Yeah, but will he fix it for the 6 tragic folk who were wished a Happy Birhtday?

They are still out in the chit chat wilderness, looking longingly at the birthday area and all the revelry going on inside ....:sad: :tears:

ZW

ducasi
27th-July-2006, 04:13 PM
Noticed that this thread (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9107) got left behind in the mass move of threads to the new forum... :wink:

Edit: Oops, ZW just said that... :o That's what happens when get distracted mid-post! :rolleyes: