PDA

View Full Version : Results of Weston Super mare??

sparkledancer
22nd-July-2006, 10:30 PM
Hi, does anyone have any news on the results of the comp yet? Im assuming they have had the presentations and everyone is dancing. I couldnt go this year :( but im dying to know who won.

S. xx

philsmove
23rd-July-2006, 01:35 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap: marty baby (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/member.php?u=1352) & Lyndsy won the intermediate

WittyBird
23rd-July-2006, 01:41 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap: marty baby (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/member.php?u=1352) & Lyndsy won the intermediate

Well done Marty Baby & Lyndsey

how did the others do?

MikeyR and MissyD ?
Cathy & Roger?
RK & Mystery partner :rolleyes: in WCS?
Dale (Groovy Dancer) & Partner ?
Cat & Lee?
Donna & Steve?

I'm tired sorry if I forget anyone :flower:

Georgious dancer
23rd-July-2006, 09:27 AM
Dale's (KGD) partner is called Vicky!

WittyBird
23rd-July-2006, 11:28 AM
Results from KGD..........

KGD - 3rd Open
Anita & David 2nd Open
Simon & Nicole 1st Open :worthy:

MissyD & MikeyR got to the Finals in the advanced :clap:

Cat & Lee 1st WCS :worthy:
? 2nd WCS
Dale & Karen 3rd WCS

Cat & Lee 1st Showcase :worthy:

Donna & Steve 1st Advanced :worthy:
Roger & Cathy either 2nd or 3rd (Dale couldn't remember)

Dale 2nd Salsa

That's all I got so far :clap:

Well done to All who took part :clap:

Dizzy
23rd-July-2006, 12:08 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!:clap: :clap: :flower: :worthy: :worthy: :respect:

to everyone that entered the competitions and especially to those that won.

Gus
23rd-July-2006, 12:25 PM
Seems like out very own Stoke partnership came 2nd in WCS, Chris Taylor and Vicky. :respect: Chris is a superb WCS instructor (think he was originally taught by Lee and Cat) and a thouroughly nice bloke aswell. Hoping to have him do a demo for us at our Sept. Northwich freetsyle.

Missy D
23rd-July-2006, 03:46 PM
Results from KGD..........

KGD - 3rd Open
Anita & David 2nd Open
Simon & Nicole 1st Open :worthy:

MissyD & MikeyR got to the Finals in the advanced :clap:

Cat & Lee 1st WCS :worthy:
? 2nd WCS
Dale & Karen 3rd WCS

Cat & Lee 1st Showcase :worthy:

Donna & Steve 1st Advanced :worthy:
Roger & Cathy either 2nd or 3rd (Dale couldn't remember)

Dale 2nd Salsa

That's all I got so far :clap:

Well done to All who took part :clap:

Roger (bandana one) cathy and Roger Chinn came 3rd in double trouble but should have won it. They did an amazing different version of it which I loved.

Mr and Mrs Par were also in the advanced finals along with Mary and Tony.

Tony and Mary won the airsteps too.

Apart from a few hiccups ie:- rule changing, I had a really good day.

Lee and Cat were the best:worthy: I could watch them both for hours! What wonderful people they are too:flower:

Some gorgeous outfits especially Dales and his partner:clap:

Thank you to Mikeyr for being patient with me over the past few weeks during dance practise :hug:

We cant all agree with the results but at the end of the day its the judges decision! Something I would never want to be a part of.

Judges were, Carol Haines, Will and Kate, Phil (without Yuko), David and Lily, The man from Ginger Jive and a woman who I have never seen before:blush:

The music, what can I say:what: Last time I heard anything like that was in a rave warehouse during the eighties. Who was that DJ friday and saturday?

Roger Chinn played some nice tracks though:clap: Obviously living in London I am spoilt by having some really good djs here:clap:

Minnie M
23rd-July-2006, 04:31 PM
....Some gorgeous outfits especially Dales and his partner:clap:
Dale wore a very very sex :drool: white latin sparkly (tight fitted :blush: ) top with latin type trousers :blush: :blush: :blush:

However the girls stole the show

Nicoles outfits - to die for - I think the fringy one would be good for African dancing (bum wiggles) :yeah:

Missy D - wow !!! amazing and she looked sooooo sexy in it

and the very classy Mrs. UP had two very sophisticated numbers (the diva :rolleyes: ) she looked stunning + first time we have seen her with make-up too :innocent:

In fact ALL the forum girls looked stunning - including the judges (just loved Lily's green outfit)

The West Coast Swing comp did look a little strange - more like a class cabaret with the teachers, than a competition. Lee & Cat were absolutely amazing :respect: truly wonderful dancers - then there were four couples, all about the same level dancing around then (at one stage L & C were in the middle)

Dale was dancing with Carron (angelblue on the forum) soon to be joining us in London (great dancer and lovely lady) she was dancing with Roger Chin in the Open, Roger asked her to compete with him when he saw her dancing on Friday night - I suggested Dale danced with Carron about 2 hours before the competition. (told you she is a good dancer :worthy: )

MsFab & R-K got a freebee private from the lovely Graham Fox - I think more to help nerves than moves - they looked great

I was very disappointed that the Under Pars didn't get placed :confused: they looked fantastic to me :really:

Tony & Mary's performance was excellant :worthy: that Tone is so kwell :cool:

However, to me Simon & Nicole's 'Open' was truly truly amaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzing and there was so much chemistry flying between them it was wonderful:worthy: :respect: :worthy: :yeah: :clap:

Well done to ALL the competitors they all did well and extra special :cheers: for the well deserved winners :clap:

Graham W
23rd-July-2006, 05:30 PM
..to fill a gap - Simon R & Nicole 2nd in showcase & the irrepresible Mark & Jackie 3rd.

It really was an excellent day. watch out for Lyndsey!

G

ElaineB
23rd-July-2006, 07:04 PM
Congratulations to all those who entered, made the finals, got placed, or just wanted to take part for the sheer fun of it! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I didn't go, but was kept up to date with the results by Philsmove who text me with the results from every rounds :clap: Really pleased that our Marty and Lyndsey came first in the intermediates, Mark and Jackie came third in the Showcase and Alex and Lynn also bagged a third place in the Seniors.

Mr and Mrs Parr stayed with us over the week-end and Mrs Parr had a severe case of nerves on Saturday morning. :hug: However, they made the advanced final in their first competition together and I have no doubt that they will go on to bag a trophy at some point!

Minnie, I just need to know how the head is today.........:whistle: :D :hug:

Elaine
xx

Minnie M
23rd-July-2006, 07:10 PM
Minnie, I just need to know how the head is today.........:whistle: :D :hug:
I'm going to have give that policeman a slap :blush: :innocent:

BTW the 2 gallons of water helped :whistle:

Limpy Tink
23rd-July-2006, 07:59 PM
Well done all of you!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

I would have liked to have been there - but the Mass dance demanded otherwise! :(

So for all of us that did miss out Photo's please someoneI would love to see some of the outfit described. Knowing who was wearing them - I have no doubt they would have all looked stunning! :respect:

She Ra
23rd-July-2006, 09:07 PM
Great day and fantastic support from all. I had great fun competing but even more fun watching - and it's soooo true about the girls fantastic dresses. When I grow up I want to have a nice dress like that (but I need to learn how to dance properly in heels first:yum: )

Well done all, and hello :love: to those I danced with last night that might be on this forum x

Lyndsey

Dancing Demon
23rd-July-2006, 09:57 PM
Did anyone see the double trouble?

What did you think of the Triple that came second:confused: How?!

Had a good day, the yellow and blue band thing was a bit.... well gay.

Martin (the winner of salsa) had a blue band and therefore wasnt going to be allowed into collect his winner prize.... whats that all about?

Hope everyone njoyed it as much as i did!

Cornish Pixie
23rd-July-2006, 10:05 PM
dwas results

1st simon rich and lara (ickle chicken)
2nd Tom Baker and ?
3rd ?

sorry brain was not registering like it normally does by that point in the eve!

Fab day, just wish id got ther earlier and actually entered!

ducasi
23rd-July-2006, 10:24 PM
Congratulations to all the forum people who did so well! :clap:

Minnie M
23rd-July-2006, 10:39 PM
........Hope everyone njoyed it as much as i did!
:confused: I know I had a drink or three, on Saturday night but don't remember you being there John (Dance Demon) :rolleyes: going have to check forum names properly in future:whistle:

Ickle Chick'n
24th-July-2006, 12:51 AM

What did you think of the Triple that came second:confused: How?!
I didn't see them as I was one of them...!

Can I just say that we entered at the last minute and were more shocked that anyone that we came second, we expected third just cos there were only three couples, though I do think you were maybe a little harshe there DD:sad:

I would also like to point out that young Daniel, our man of the trio, actually said he's only ever had 2 lessons so I think at the age of 16 he was very brave even to attempt it so :clap: :clap: :clap: and thanks to Dan, we had fun anyway! I do look forward to seeing the dvd to watch the other triples and all the other heats I missed when I was in them too.

I had an absolutely fab day and it was great to see so many lovely dancers there:worthy: Great dresses get votes from me too, lots of lovely sparkly ones!:D

Thanks to my wonderful DWAS partner (Simon R)too, I had a brillliant time and learned a few scarey moves along the way too!:eek: :D :flower:

:clap: :clap: to everyone who competed and those who won too, it was a real experience for me, gotta find me a permanent dance partner now me thinks!:rolleyes:

under par
24th-July-2006, 05:23 AM
I'm going to have give that policeman a slap :blush: :innocent: :blush: :blush: ooops!

BTW the 2 gallons of water helped :whistle: :hug: :flower: :flower: :whistle:

under par
24th-July-2006, 05:30 AM
Mrs Par and I had a great weekend. really enjoyed performing in the advanced comp and looking forward to improving for the Scottish champs.

A really really big thankyou to ElaineB and Simon for putting us up for the weekend and looking after us so well.:hug: :cheers: :hug:

To minnie foe helping out Mrs Par ... you are a star:hug:

Sherrif, Jenny and all the crew a really cracking day :respect: thanks for the medal:D :D

Minnie M
24th-July-2006, 06:55 AM
.......I would also like to point out that young Daniel, our man of the trio, actually said he's only ever had 2 lessons so I think at the age of 16 he was very brave even to attempt it.........
Amazeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeng .... gosh I want to be about when he's been about a while........ lovely dancer, lots of musicality and lots and lots of potential - mind you it did help have a very smooth graceful and compitent partner :worthy:

And........... you jammy thing........... Simon Rich as your DWAS partner :flower: :rolleyes:

Have to say many of the competitors danced in multiple sections, it was a little confusing for us watching to remember who was dancing with who in which category - however, they were all worthy competitors:respect:

.........Had a good day, the yellow and blue band thing was a bit.... well gay.......

gay :confused: where do get that from :confused:

Sorry Dancing Demon, you are obviously new to weekend and large 'all day' dancing - coloured bands are the new thing on the MJ dancing circuit (been around for yonks for other big dances - even Ceroc are doing it now). It is an excellent way of organisiers to control paying punters and who paid for what, and with the weather being sooooo hot, people were in and out the building all day. I thought the bands they used were a little more 'dance' friendly that the thicker plastic ones.

What did you think of the Triple that came second:confused: How?!.........

I thought the "Rogers" DT was excellant and the best bit of triple dancing I have ever seen in competitions since the Viktor/Mick & Lydia one:worthy: :respect: . Superb dancing from all three and didn't the guys look sexy :drool: However it was not true DT as we know it

jive-vee
24th-July-2006, 10:21 AM
Congrats to everyone who won or had the guts to take part!!! :) :respect: I had an absolutely fab weekend.

Highlights-

- actually enjoying taking part in DWAS this time, although we didn't get past the 1st round, my partner was a sweetheart and we were able to relax and have a giggle. (almost think I'd like to find a dance partner now and give competing a go?!?!)

- watching people from our orange mob do so well

- watching Simon R and Nicole and Cat and Lee dancing, absolutely gorgeous to watch

- Mark and Jackie's showcase looked fab, so funky!!! (although I had to watch it from the side as they took so long with my blooming food haha)

- the "Rogers" double trouble - think that should be entered as a cabaret. I was at Twyford one night and saw them doing that - soooooooooooo good to watch!!! looks like great fun to be a part of too!

- watching the "tigers" salsa-ing on the balcony during salsa comp - they really should have entered!!!

- fantastic glitterball, I had so many wonderful dances (need to take more tops to change into, only had 2 for the evening and boy was it hot!!!) didn't really stop until the music did

Thanks to Sherif, Jenni and everyone for a fab event. :clap:

stewart38
24th-July-2006, 10:40 AM
Missy D - wow !!! amazing and she looked sooooo sexy in it

In fact ALL the forum girls looked stunning - including the judges (just loved Lily's green outfit)

pics no doubt to follow :whistle:

philsmove
24th-July-2006, 11:49 AM
pics no doubt to follow :whistle:

Official photos up soon http://www.ballphotos.com

Ickle Chick'n
24th-July-2006, 01:09 PM
Amazeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeng .... gosh I want to be about when he's been about a while........ lovely dancer, lots of musicality and lots and lots of potential - mind you it did help have a very smooth graceful and compitent partner :worthy:
:blush: Thankyou sweety! It was lovely to see you there ducky. Daniel is still claiming he's giving up! Did you get your dance with him, he was looking for you but couldn't find you?!

And........... you jammy thing........... Simon Rich as your DWAS partner :flower: :rolleyes:
:rolleyes: Had a fab time, enjoyed every dance, couldn't believe my luck!:worthy: :worthy:

Donna
24th-July-2006, 01:15 PM
WOW!!!! What another great weekend it was! I didn't want it to come to an end!!! :tears:

Firstly congrats to:

Simon and Nicole on winning the open! :clap: You two looked amaaaazing. (Nicole, let me know when you're considering selling those dresses! :wink: :hug: )

Big well done to Anita and David on coming second. :hug: I knew you'd do well. You just keep getting better and better, although you were amazing to start off with! :clap: (& we're thinking of doing the open now....GUUUUULP!:what::eek::grin: ) We're so happy for you.

Massive congrats go to MARTIN & LYNDSEY :clap: :clap: WOO HOO!!!!! WELL DONE you two!!!!!! I can't believe how in such a short space of time dancing together, you could possibly be that good! Anybody would have thought you'd been dancing together for a loooooong time!:eek: I hope you do. You really gel on the dance floor, and luuuurve the style and energy you put into it. :waycool: :respect: :hug: :hug: :hug: Oh yeah, and you two are such fun to be around... can't wait until breeze!!!! :clap: Roll on October!:clap: Hey you doing Brighton????:nice:

Well done to everybody else who competed & to those who were placed.

Was really nice to meet you under par. (paul):nice: You and mrs par looked amazing out there, sooo graceful and confident on the dance floor!:respect: Hope to see you competing some more in the future.

Also, it was nice to finally meet Dawn. Luuurved the outfit! and those new shoes looked great! Was watching you & MikeyR dancing in one of the rounds... some great moves going there! :respect: :hug:

Was also nice to meet Minnie Mouse, Ickle Chicken and Little Monkey. Had to giggle at the start of the conversation between them though - went something like this. :D

Little Monkey: Hi are you Ickle Chicken? I'm little monkey, how you doing?! :rofl: :rofl: Sorry. :blush: just sounds funny. :rofl:

Oh & of course Rhythm King! :hug: I bet your nick name is smiler!! :nice:

Also BIIIIIIIIIIIIG :respect: to Jenni and Sheriff for organising such a fantastic day - I loved every minute of it! Can't wait until next year. :clap: Well done guys, hope to see you both soon. :hug:

Donna
24th-July-2006, 01:42 PM
Damn too late to edit post.

Sorry I forgot (how the hell did I manage that!) to mention Cat & Lee!! Well, what can I say apart from :eek: :eek: :eek:

Put it this way, after watching their performance, I had a lump in my throat. Stunning! Nice to meet you and congratulations. :awe:

Tazmanian Devil
24th-July-2006, 05:19 PM
Congratulations to everyone that comepeted:clap: :clap:

Dance Demon
24th-July-2006, 06:30 PM
:confused: I know I had a drink or three, on Saturday night but don't remember you being there John (Dance Demon) :rolleyes: going have to check forum names properly in future:whistle:

I wasn't Minnie...I was behind the decks at the Stirling party........Who is this imposter?.......:(

Minnie M
24th-July-2006, 06:43 PM
I wasn't Minnie...I was behind the decks at the Stirling party........Who is this imposter?.......:(
There is but one Dance Demon:respect: :worthy: :yeah:
Dancing Demon beware :mad: In fact I've been wondering who the 'dancing' one is..............only one contraversial post :whistle: and no profile details :rolleyes:

Anita
24th-July-2006, 07:44 PM
Firstly congrats to:

Simon and Nicole on winning the open! :clap: You two looked amaaaazing. (Nicole, let me know when you're considering selling those dresses! :wink: :hug: )

Big well done to Anita and David on coming second. :hug: I knew you'd do well. You just keep getting better and better, although you were amazing to start off with! :clap: (& we're thinking of doing the open now....GUUUUULP!:what::eek::grin: ) We're so happy for you.

Thank you Donna & Ste. Well done for winning a very tough competition yourself.

Another well organised competition at WSM.

Simon and Nicole are such worthy champions, not only in the way they danced but also in the way they behave :respect:

David & I were delighted at our result, I'm only sorry that I couldn't dance more in the evening (I ran out of steam :( )

I was particularly impressed with the quality of the showcases this year :respect:

Thank you to people I met and danced with and esp to people who gave feedback - it has all been noted & was gratefully received :flower:

Anita

ElaineB
24th-July-2006, 09:50 PM
Mrs Par and I had a great weekend. really enjoyed performing in the advanced comp and looking forward to improving for the Scottish champs.

A really really big thankyou to ElaineB and Simon for putting us up for the weekend and looking after us so well.:hug: :cheers: :hug:

Our pleasure Paul - you and Sharon are the perfect house guests and always welcome!

Elaine and Simon
:hug:

Roger C
25th-July-2006, 04:37 AM
dwas results

1st simon rich and lara (ickle chicken)
2nd Tom Baker and ?
3rd ?

sorry brain was not registering like it normally does by that point in the eve!

Fab day, just wish id got ther earlier and actually entered!

Sorry :blush: I don't know the name of the girl with Tom, but 3rd was Roger Chin and Sharon.

And many thanks to all of those that thanked me for my DJ set.

:wink: Roger

Roger C
25th-July-2006, 04:54 AM
I thought the "Rogers" DT was excellant and the best bit of triple dancing I have ever seen in competitions since the Viktor/Mick & Lydia one:worthy: :respect: . Superb dancing from all three and didn't the guys look sexy :drool: However it was not true DT as we know it

Many thanks Minnie :hug: - Nice to be compared to Viktor & Lydia and Mick :waycool: . Roger, Cathy and myself only started working on our DT some 5 weeks ago :really: . Doing one or two tracks a week at Monday Meltdown and Fulham Town Hall - with a few other venues. Hopefully it will be a way that DT can develop :whistle:. To become more entertaining to watch and lots more fun to do :wink: . Along with improving one's skills as a leader and follower. :waycool:

Roger C
25th-July-2006, 05:17 AM
Congrats to everyone who won or had the guts to take part!!! :) :respect: I had an absolutely fab weekend.

- the "Rogers" double trouble - think that should be entered as a cabaret. I was at Twyford one night and saw them doing that - soooooooooooo good to watch!!! looks like great fun to be a part of too!

- fantastic glitterball, I had so many wonderful dances (need to take more tops to change into, only had 2 for the evening and boy was it hot!!!) didn't really stop until the music did

Thanks to Sherif, Jenni and everyone for a fab event. :clap:

Glad that you loved the "Rogers" double trouble.

Who knows Double Trouble last weekend - Cabaret, coming to you on a dancefloor soon! :wink:

All the girls that we have dance it with have loved having two men to themselves! :wink:

I think that we loved it because everytime it is fresh and fun, and that we are learning every time we dance - a mixture of innovation and creation! :really:

Yes, it was a fab event. :cheers:

Minnie M
25th-July-2006, 08:05 AM
All the girls that we have dance it with have loved having two men to themselves........
:yeah: :clap: :yeah: I love the 'tag' dancing, such fun and very clever

However, could someone design a fun (not naughty) dance with two women and one man (other than the conventional double trouble) - it will certainly help the classes at weekenders :whistle: and ease out the 'two many women' problem on some freestyle nights

Donna
25th-July-2006, 11:33 AM
Anybody seen the photos??? Some fab pics (although I'm pulling some scary faces in some of them!!:eek: :eek: ):rofl:

Leroc champs 2006 (http://www.ballphotos.com/LeRocUK2006/)

littlewiggle
25th-July-2006, 12:37 PM
Oh cool - thanks for the link.

Absolutely loved the 2 purple costumes - who were the ladies concerned? They looked absolutely stunning :flower:

Paul F
25th-July-2006, 01:35 PM
Right. Names to faces please if anybody knows.

I have seen most of them around somewhere but I still dont know names.

The ones I have looked through and dont know:

http://www.ballphotos.com/LeRocUK2006/Awards/WA4S8199.jpg.html

http://www.ballphotos.com/LeRocUK2006/Awards/WA4S8197.jpg.html

http://www.ballphotos.com/LeRocUK2006/Awards/WA4S8247.jpg.html

under par
25th-July-2006, 01:44 PM
Right. Names to faces please if anybody knows.

I have seen most of them around somewhere but I still dont know names.

The ones I have looked through and dont know:

http://www.ballphotos.com/LeRocUK2006/Awards/WA4S8199.jpg.html

http://www.ballphotos.com/LeRocUK2006/Awards/WA4S8197.jpg.html

http://www.ballphotos.com/LeRocUK2006/Awards/WA4S8247.jpg.html

The second one is a couple from Northampton and her name is Lisa.

The 3rd couple come from Nottingham but I also cannot remember their name.

Paul F
25th-July-2006, 02:17 PM
The second one is a couple from Northampton and her name is Lisa.

The 3rd couple come from Nottingham but I also cannot remember their name.

Thanks UP :nice:

Anyone know the name of the girl in the 3rd pic?

Mostlysane
25th-July-2006, 02:28 PM
The folks in the first picture are Lee and Helen. Up from London way.

Paul F
25th-July-2006, 02:47 PM

Thanks MS. :cheers:

Donna
25th-July-2006, 03:09 PM

Them two looked so good together & had some interesting moves going. I asked them if they had done ballroom and they said NO! :eek: plus they've only been doing ceroc for 3/4 years! Loved the costumes also. Helen danced so differently compared to how she did with James Geary - I didn't recognise her at first.

littlewiggle
25th-July-2006, 05:32 PM
2nd pic - Andy and Lisa from Northampton - used to teach at Peterborough

3rd pic Simon and ? from Nottingham

Gus
25th-July-2006, 05:57 PM
3rd pic Simon and ? from NottinghamIsn't that Simon that used to be venue Manager at West Bridgford YEARS ago, late 90's?

littlewiggle
25th-July-2006, 06:57 PM
Isn't that Simon that used to be venue Manager at West Bridgford YEARS ago, late 90's?

Hmmm not sure - hadn't discovered ceroc then! I know he sometimes demos at Marcus Garvey

Mostlysane
26th-July-2006, 08:07 AM
The results are up on the website (http://leroc.net/leroc2000/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=37&Itemid=59) now.

under par
26th-July-2006, 08:45 AM
Thanks UP :nice:

Anyone know the name of the girl in the 3rd pic?

From the results page Leroc 2000 the 3rd lady = Lisa Anderson with Simon Gee

Donna
26th-July-2006, 11:04 AM
From the results page Leroc 2000 the 3rd lady = Lisa Anderson with Simon Gee

I heard they're getting married soon aren't they? :clap:

Simon r
26th-July-2006, 11:53 AM
2006 Championships Results
Here are the results of the 2006 LeRoc UK Dance Championships, held on Saturday 22nd July 2006 at the Pavilion Ballroom, Winter Gardens, Weston-Super-Mare.

Photos of the competition, demonstrations and prize winners are now available at the Ball Photos website.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dance With A Stranger

1st - Simon Rich & Lara Pollock
2nd - Tom Baker & Rebecca White
3rd - Roger Chin & Sharon Li

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intermediates

1st - Martin Yau & Lyndsey Chevers
2nd - Frankie Crawford & Sally Neenan
3rd - Trevor Head & Claire Green

Advanced

1st - Steve Wong & Donna Lloyd
2nd - Roger & Cathy
3rd - Chris Burch & Sharon Li

Open

1st - Simon Rich & Nicole Beckey
2nd - David Mcloughin & Anita Stone
3rd - Dale St Rose & Vicky Macfarland

Showcase

1st - Catriona Wiles & Lee Easton
2nd - Simon Rich & Nicole Beckey
3rd - Mark Wilson & Jackie Robins

Seniors

1st - Mike Defty & Carol Gilchrist
2nd - John Braden & Wendy Braden
3rd - Alex Hardie & Linda Britten

Airsteps

1st - Tony Maquire & Mary Kyte
2nd - Chris Burch & Sharon Li
3rd - Andrew Smedley & Lisa Osbourne

Double Trouble

1st - Barry Warren, Tina Baker & Anita Ross
2nd - Daniel Huges, Sally Jeffrey & Lara Pollock
3rd - Roger Chin, Roger & Cathy

Team Cabaret

1st - Westside Rumble

Salsa

1st - Naomi Hulbert & Martin Tey
Joint 2nd - Dale St Rose & Joanne Warner
Joint 2nd - Simon Gee & Lisa Anderson

West Coast Swing

1st - Catriona Wiles & Lee Easton
2nd - Chris Taylor & Victoria Rosen
3rd - Dale St Rose & Carron Douglas

Last Updated ( Tuesday, 25 July 2006 )

[ Back ]

littlewiggle
30th-July-2006, 03:28 PM
So how many couples entered the airsteps then? Were only 2 at Ceroc Champs!

under par
30th-July-2006, 03:36 PM
So how many couples entered the airsteps then? Were only 2 at Ceroc Champs!

There were 3 excellent couples entered.

Mary
31st-July-2006, 12:50 PM
Here is a pic of one of 'those' dresses that Nicole wore.