PDA

View Full Version : What ever happened to Stirling?

Stubob
16th-April-2003, 01:13 PM
Does anyone know when the Stirling venue will open? I saw a few posts about it before Christmas but have heard nothing since. My regular venue on a Tuesday was Rosyth but am at Stirling Uni until 9.00pm so a Stirling venue would be easy to get too for a couple of hours of freestyle.

If and when it opens, this will be my first time at a 'Franck' venue since my Ceroc deflowering at St Modans Church all those years ago :wink:

Stuart

Twinkle Toes
16th-April-2003, 01:31 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Stubob
Does anyone know when the Stirling venue will open? Stuart

I think there are a few waiting for the answer to that one, including myself. It was supposed to be opening in March, but obviously there is a holdup. The man to ask of course, is our dear Frank.
:nice:
TT

Franck
25th-April-2003, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Stubob
Does anyone know when the Stirling venue will open? Hi Stuart,

Sorry about the delay replying but I was hoping I would have some news to report first. Unfortunately, Stirling is proving a tougher nut to crack than I had initially anticipated.

Current status is that the venue I had in mind is (still) due for refurbishment, involving removing carpets and replacing them with plastic flooring... current estimates are now pushing for July :sad:

I am still investigating alternative venues, and I am open to any suggestions, so anyone, feel free to email / PM me with ideas.

I am still planning to open in 2003 though, so hang on in there :nice:

Franck. :cheers: