PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday again MsFab

robd
19th-July-2006, 06:23 PM
Just in case the forum crashes or I am unable to get online again for the next 364 days I'd like to wish MsFab a very

Happy 31st Birthday

:rolleyes:

Msfab
19th-July-2006, 06:30 PM
Just in case the forum crashes or I am unable to get online again for the next 364 days I'd like to wish MsFab a very

Happy 31st Birthday

:rolleyes:

You weirdo! :rofl: :cool:

Zebra Woman
19th-July-2006, 06:40 PM
You weirdo! :rofl: :cool:

I think he's having a dig about birthday threads being started before the actual birthdays.

Fair point Rob.

I wasn't going to say anything but Lory and I have both been a bit traumatised by our birthday threads starting so early.

Poor Lory :sad: . Her actual birthday is Sunday so hers is 4 days early!

Nice thought Senorita...Thank you :flower: . Next time we'd rather have late good wishes.

On that note I won't wish MsFab a happy 31st now, I'll wait.

El Salsero Gringo
19th-July-2006, 08:26 PM
I think (especially with a world energy crisis looming) that we should save resources on the forum and not start a new thread for someone's birthday every year. Instead we should be recycling their birthday thread from the previous year, like posting a birthday card backwards and forwards.

In time each person's thread will become a valuable reminder of friends past and present, a keepsake to be treasired into old age and beyond.

Also, I'm sure that with a little bit of tinkering the Forum software could be programmed to do this automatically; as well as add each of our felicitations and best wishes to the end of the thread at the due time. This should prevent interrupted internet access, holidays, and general unavailability of the Forum causing offence to those whose birthday messages are unable to be posted in time.

Paul F
20th-July-2006, 07:10 AM
In time each person's thread will become a valuable reminder of friends past and present, a keepsake to be treasired into old age and beyond.

So that would be old age and death then :sick: :nice:

As I dont post on the birthday threads does that mean I will be forgotten :tears: :tears:

Msfab
20th-July-2006, 08:23 AM
As I dont post on the birthday threads ...

Err you just have!:rofl: (even if it was a dig at early birthday threads!:rolleyes: )

Paul F
20th-July-2006, 08:28 AM
Err you just have!:rofl: (even if it was a dig at early birthday threads!:rolleyes: )

:rolleyes: There's always one

:flower: