PDA

View Full Version : Bill's Birthday Party - 28th July

Bill
15th-July-2006, 07:05 PM
I've handed out invitations to people but aware that there's quite a number who still haven't received one so if anyone is around North Queensferry on the 28th then please feel free to come along to the Community Centre from 8.00 onwards and help me celebrate.

There's no licence but there will be water and soft drinks and some food to keep the energy levels up :D.

Hope to see some of the forumites on the 28th - or in Aberdeen on the 26th :grin: :clap:

Freya
16th-July-2006, 03:32 AM
Hope to see some of the forumites on the 28th - or in Aberdeen on the 26th :grin: :clap:
:clap: It's my Birthday on the 26th hope to see people at Jax in Aberdeen for a dance!

Bill Can I have a Birthday dance Please :grin:

Mary
16th-July-2006, 11:18 AM
Absolutely gutted we can't come up for this :tears: :tears: :tears: But it's still early(ish) days so things could change. And why is it all the gorgeous guys have their birthdays all at the same time - we are celebrating Tony's birthday that weekend as well - although it's not quite such a landmark occasion as BTC's :wink:

Hope it's a really special night for you Bill. BTC - you rock !!!!!!:worthy: :worthy:

M

Little Monkey
17th-July-2006, 12:16 PM
I'll be needing a lift again, then........ Who's going from Dundee? :whistle:

Bill
17th-July-2006, 02:45 PM
I'll be needing a lift again, then........ Who's going from Dundee? :whistle:

Hope you can make it - would be lovely to see some 'old' faces from Dundee! :what: :D :flower:

Little Monkey
28th-July-2006, 10:56 AM
Hope you can make it - would be lovely to see some 'old' faces from Dundee! :what: :D :flower:

Hey! Who are you calling old??? :mad:

Well, I suppose you're only as old as the man you feel....... Uh-oh, that makes me slightly older than you.........:what: :rofl: (Gosh, I keep well!)

Still not managed to arrange a lift for tonight - who's going from Dundee, then? :flower:

Piglet
28th-July-2006, 06:41 PM
Hope you have a brilliant night Bill!
I'm sure it will be fabulous.
Really sorry I can't make it, but I don't think you want to catch my cold.
Will grab you for a dance next time I see you - not sure if that's a promise or a threat :rofl:
All the best for tonight :hug:

Bill
29th-July-2006, 04:26 PM
Thanks to everyone who came along last night especially those who had some distance to come - it really did mean a great deal to me. :hug:

It was a great night even though it was pretty hot - so hot the fire brigade arrived :what: A few of the women seemed to spend a long time looking out of the windows at the firemen - wonder why!!! :rolleyes:

And to make it an even better night folk donated a total of £152 to this years Ceroc charity - so thanks to everyone who made a donation. :cheers: :worthy: