PDA

View Full Version : Dundee party this Saturday

Dave Hancock
14th-July-2006, 02:36 PM
Hi, am goign to be in Fife this weekend and was thinking of maybe dropping by Dundee on the Saturday night, however I was wondering if anybody knows if it is an all ticket affair or if you can pay on the door.

Any info. would be most appreciated.

Piglet
14th-July-2006, 02:38 PM
It should be a pay at the door - if not there are a lot of us going through from Aberdeen and Glasgow who are going to be knackered... :rofl:

I'd bet that it's a pay at the door though....:hug:

Yliander
14th-July-2006, 02:52 PM
the Dundee party is pay at the door :D

Beowulf
14th-July-2006, 03:19 PM
if not we can invade a local pub and have our own little party ;)

Piglet
14th-July-2006, 10:20 PM
Beo! I have just noticed your avatar's apron and the words on it and it has just explained what Drathzel was going on about earlier in some other thread :rofl: :rofl: Either that or I've just made an association between cook and c*ck!:rolleyes:

Beowulf
15th-July-2006, 09:55 AM
My Dear,
I have noticed a tendancy for your recent posts to be very.. well Adult Orientated.

If you don't lift your mind out of the gutter I'll have to put you over me knee and give you a spanking .. if you're lucky ;)

Anyway.. have adapted the avatar so it looks much more like COOK and less like CO*K ;)

Gadget
15th-July-2006, 07:21 PM
cool - looks like fridge magnets now :wink:

Tinkerbell
16th-July-2006, 11:27 AM
What a night!!!! :D

Lovely venue :nice: great crowd of dancers :worthy: fabby music from Tiggerbabe and Dance Demon :cheers:

All in all I had a brilliant night and will looking forward to many more trips up to Dundee :grin:

Well done Franck, Sheena and team for another top night :clap: :D :clap:

Gill x

Caro
16th-July-2006, 01:12 PM
What a night!!!! :D

:yeah: what a great night! Brilliant venue, v. spacious and and great floor, good music, and some fab dances :awe: !!! thanks all - too many to name and as usual I am bound to forget people :blush: - I had a great time!

The drive from Aberdeen isn't too long either, so bring it on august!!! :D

Many thanks Franck, Sheena and also DanceDemon! :flower: :worthy: :respect:

Piglet
16th-July-2006, 01:53 PM
:yeah: To what was said by both Tinkerbell and Caro

Absolutely brilliant night - really looking forward to the next one too!

Well done Franck, Tiggerbabe and Dance Demon, and big thanks to Bob and Caroline for sitting on the door - I don't know how you could do that with such fab music being played - hat off to you both :hug:

The Passion Harem
16th-July-2006, 02:15 PM
Fabby night!!!

It had it all venue, music and dancers...loads of great dances; (not in any order) Piglet, Lisa, Doune, Tiggerbabe, Tinkerbell, Freya, ClaireS...too many but you guys stood out! :hug: And plenty of quality dances from new faces - looking forward to getting to know them better as I attend more Dundee nights.

Well done Franck :respect:

Thank you to Loreen for driving me and Crossa.

:hug:

Beowulf
16th-July-2006, 02:19 PM
cool - looks like fridge magnets now :wink:

haha well I suppse he IS like a walking fridge!!:rofl:

What a GREAT night last night was. had some very excellent dances with people to numerous to mention bu special thanks to Little Monkey, ShineyWeeStar, Freya, Lemon Cake, Caro, Badders, Piglet and..and.. oh too many lovelyt dances.. Everyone !! :clap: :clap:

:worthy: I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!! :worthy:

Am uploading the pics to the gallery as We speak. a superb night

Piglet
16th-July-2006, 02:21 PM
Forgot to mention....

fantastic cookies and lemoncake... mmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Was definitely sat at the right table :clap: :hug:

Beowulf
16th-July-2006, 02:31 PM
Am uploading the pics to the gallery as We speak. a superb night

:eek: whoa!! HUUUUGE pics.. wil have to resize these as they're all 3456 x 2304 pixels!

That sort of resolution isn't always very flattering to people (looks at the shaving rash on his own neck.) no not very flattering at all :wink: :whistle:

ducasi
16th-July-2006, 02:58 PM
:eek: whoa!! HUUUUGE pics.. wil have to resize these as they're all 3456 x 2304 pixels!

That sort of resolution isn't always very flattering to people (looks at the shaving rash on his own neck.) no not very flattering at all :wink: :whistle:
Why do you think all my pics from my dare were uploaded at 320x240? :wink:

Anyway, I had a great night. So many fab dances with fabby dancers. :drool:

Lovely music, nice venue. Shame about the sauna conditions... :(

Hope to be back soon – maybe during cooler weather. :)

graham fox
16th-July-2006, 03:30 PM
I have to say I also had a great night at Dundee. The music was absolutely fantastic - Hence three changes of shirt. It was however very warm, which i guess is expected with so many dancers.The floor was excellent for dancing. Well done to all involved.

look forward to the next one.

Beowulf
16th-July-2006, 04:15 PM
Why do you think all my pics from my dare were uploaded at 320x240? :wink:

Anyway, I had a great night. So many fab dances with fabby dancers. :drool:

Lovely music, nice venue. Shame about the sauna conditions... :(

Hope to be back soon – maybe during cooler weather. :)

well resized pics all uplaoded now and on the gallery. will have to relocate them to the party's folder and not my own personal folder but they are there for viewing now

Tiggerbabe
16th-July-2006, 08:51 PM
I had an absolutely brilliant night, and managed to dance to nearly all of DD's set :D I love the Bonar Hall as a venue and can't wait for October when we finally have a party there every month :clap: Don't forget the 19th August though, as we're back then (even if someone forgot to mention it on the leaflets :whistle: )

Great to see so many people down from Inverness for the night :respect: as well as everyone else who'd travelled from afar eg. Royboy :hug:

Thanks to Beowulf for the cookie, and Lemon cake for the ehrm, lemon cake :drool:

ducasi
16th-July-2006, 11:33 PM
Just posted my blog for the event (http://ducasi.org/blog/2006/07/16/dundee-party/). :)

Dance Demon
16th-July-2006, 11:40 PM
was a really great night,with great atmosphere. Really enjoyed DJing my first Dundee party. Had some fab dances to Tiggerbabes fab music, thankfully the tempo had dropped a bit by then. It was a bit warm, but there's no control over the weather. Looking forward to lots more fab Dundee nights:clap:

PS...met Lemoncake for the first time. very aptly named, as that's the best lemon cake I've ever tasted.........

Little Monkey
16th-July-2006, 11:41 PM
What an absolutely fantastic party!

I had some amazing dances (the dances with Royboy were particularly :drool: ), finally got to meet Beowulf, and got to catch up with loads of people I've not seen in ages! :clap:

The music was great, but what else can you expect from Tiggerbabe and Dance Demon?? :respect:

The only problem was the heat, but it's more or less impossible to keep a venue like that (with that amount of dancers!) cool in summer, unless the hall has air con. At least there was free water, I must have had about 3 pints of it last night!

Was very grateful to Skippy for giving me a lift home, although it's just a 15 minute walk from Bonar Hall - when I got out and was about to enter my building, there were four young (drunk) guys hanging around, and wanting to get into the building with me! Not nice! Thankfully they b*ggered off, as they knew they were being watched by my friends from the car, but that sort of situation makes me feel very vulnerable.... :(

Can't wait for the next Dundee party now, and hope there will be just as many AMAZING dancers there as there were last night!

Oh, and special thanks to McJester for 'untyin' the knots in my back! It took me a couple of tracks after the massage to get back into the dancing again afterwards, as I felt like a lump of jelly, but after that I felt great! :D

Beowulf
17th-July-2006, 09:24 AM
I had some amazing dances (the dances with Royboy were particularly :drool: ), finally got to meet Beowulf, and got to catch up with loads of people I've not seen in ages! :clap:

Poor you ;) :rofl:

it was an absolute pleasure meeting you too :hug: :kiss:

firefly
17th-July-2006, 11:43 AM
:yeah: to all the posts above saying what a great night it was. Really enjoyed myself and looking forward to coming through for many more nights in future :clap: