PDA

View Full Version : Unfriendly Londoners

horsey_dude
15th-April-2003, 09:43 AM
Well, I got a taste of what the people in London are like. I had previously heard that London was unfriendly and went to the Hammersmith dance to find out. Before going I was met for drinks, introduced to people, and driven back to my hostel afterwards. At Hammersmith every woman I asked said yes (and there were some very good dancers) except for one who I noticed didn't dance with anyone else for a long time afterwards so she really was having a rest. In the end I had to ask the Tramp for a dance to be turned down, but it just wasn't the same. I am really not sure what to expect when I go to somewhere that is "friendly".... I can only assume I will be met with a Limo, taken to a five star hotel for a full body massage, a special class will be put on just for me, I will be carried back on a litter afterwards (in case my legs are tired) and be offered a woman for the night........

I just want to say thanks to The Tramp (sorry if this hurts your reputation), divissima, Will, and the others whose logon names I don't know for making me feel at home (in fact at home they are not even this nice).

TheTramp
15th-April-2003, 09:46 AM
Yeah. And next time, we're going to be really nasty.

I'd just like to point out that the only reason I turned the Horsey one down, was just so that he could experience a rejection at Hammersmith. Otherwise, I'd have been more than happy to dance with him :D

Hope you're having a good time in Cambridge HD!

Steve

Wendy
15th-April-2003, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by horsey_dude
I am really not sure what to expect when I go to somewhere that is "friendly".... I can only assume I will be met with a Limo, taken to a five star hotel for a full body massage, a special class will be put on just for me, I will be carried back on a litter afterwards (in case my legs are tired) and be offered a woman for the night........

I.

That'll be Glasgow then !!! You just have to ask Will, The Tramp and Desmond.....

Wxxx

Divissima
15th-April-2003, 01:17 PM
It was a pleasure to meet you - and to dance with you.

Please come back soon!! :grin:

Franck
15th-April-2003, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Wendy
That'll be Glasgow then !!! You just have to ask Will, The Tramp and Desmond..... hehe, that sounds about right...

I take it you made Desmond feel very welcome for the start of his Scottish tour??? :nice:

Franck.

TheTramp
15th-April-2003, 02:13 PM
Wendy....

I don't remember a full body massage.

Does that happen when I come up in July?? :rolleyes:

Steve

TheTramp
15th-April-2003, 02:14 PM
Come to think of it, I don't remember being offered a woman for the night either..... :tears:

Steve

Wendy
15th-April-2003, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp

I don't remember a full body massage.

You dont ??? :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

Wxxx

Wendy
15th-April-2003, 05:25 PM
Come to think of it, I don't remember being offered a woman for the night either.....

You don't ??? :reallymad :reallymad :reallymad

Wxxx

TheTramp
15th-April-2003, 05:26 PM
Ummm. No. Sorry.... :( I'm sure I'd have remembered as well. Maybe we could try again in July...!! :D

Steve

Wendy
15th-April-2003, 05:28 PM
Maybe we could try again in July...!! :D

Steve

Warm welcome yes !!! Two shots at it - no way !!! Next time it will be just like London :wink:

Wxxx

TheTramp
15th-April-2003, 05:35 PM
Awww. Meanie.....

Right then, if that's the way you're playing it, I'm not coming. I'll stay down here :D

Steve

Wendy
15th-April-2003, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by horsey_dude
Before going I was met for drinks, introduced to people, and driven back to my hostel afterwards. At Hammersmith every woman I asked said yes (and there were some very good dancers) except for one who I noticed didn't dance with anyone else for a long time afterwards so she really was having a rest.

Greedy !!!!

Wxxx

horsey_dude
15th-April-2003, 11:01 PM
Yeah. And next time, we're going to be really nasty.

I'd just like to point out that the only reason I turned the Horsey one down, was just so that he could experience a rejection at Hammersmith. Otherwise, I'd have been more than happy to dance with him :D

Hope you're having a good time in Cambridge HD!

Steve

I am staying near a town called bury st edmunds and I will be going to cambridge tomorrow for sightseeing and a class......