PDA

View Full Version : Deleted Posts

carolinemcewan
8th-July-2006, 04:43 PM
Raging :angry: Anyone ever posted and then went back to see if people had replied a couple days later to find your post isn't there anymore? I posted at my wee friend Vicky's request early hours of Thursday morning after she had gone home so she'd see it when she next looked. It was a reply to her thread and now when I go back to look it's not there anymore. I didn't swear or say anything nasty and it's just gone...!!:confused: Anyone know what's going on?

Tessalicious
8th-July-2006, 05:35 PM
Might be related to the recent database glitch - best bet is to PM Franck and he might be able to give you a better answer, since he knows what went wrong. I remember seeing your post though, so it definitely got posted. HTH :flower:

Franck
8th-July-2006, 05:52 PM
Anyone know what's going on?
The post was deleted following it being reported and moderators had to decide whether it was suitable or not. I have contacted Caroline directly to discuss it further.
No censorship took place, just a judgement call by moderators following a report. :nice:

carolinemcewan
9th-July-2006, 05:30 PM
Major apologies to everyone! I know what happened and it's cool now! I LOVE YOU VICKY!!!!!!!!!