PDA

View Full Version : The Chicklet, Wendy and Dave free thread!!

TheTramp
12th-April-2003, 10:05 AM
Yes folks, you read it right. This is a thread that the above named 3 people are not allowed to post in. It is completely CWD free. Although, should they sneak in, I'm not sure exactly what we can do about it......

(Was this what you meant then Wendy - although, of course, you can't answer that actually in this thread!!).

I suppose the other thing now is that there will never be any replies in here :tears:

Steve

Wendy
12th-April-2003, 10:17 AM
(hand over mouth smilie)

x (silent !!!)

DavidB
12th-April-2003, 10:43 AM
It lasted 12 minutes - I suppose that is a record.

TheTramp
12th-April-2003, 11:28 AM
I am impressed by Wendy's forebearance and self-control in waiting 12 minutes also David.

However, she did come into this thread, and a punishment must be put into place.

I think the punishment will have to be dancing with me on the 3/4 May. Or is that too harsh??

Steve

Dance Demon
12th-April-2003, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
Ye

I suppose the other thing now is that there will never be any replies in here :tears:

Steve

Maybe the reason they didn't reply before is coz they didn't like to interrupt:D

PS I dont have a problem with the number of posts the triumverate post, honest, but I was speaking to one or two other Forum users t'other night and one of them mentioned that they felt that thier posts were being ignored.......but i admit to finding some of the last weeks madness & mayhem quite amusing, especially the bit about the film theme from Chicklets dream.....as that was my idea :D
Sorry if I appeared to come on a bit heavy:cheers:

Stuart M
13th-April-2003, 10:05 PM
Erm...hang on...

Steve "The Tramp" starting a thread insinuating that some people are posting too frequently?

:what:

And just what colour is your kitchenware, Steve?

:na:

TheTramp
13th-April-2003, 10:22 PM
Black :D

Steve

Lou
13th-April-2003, 10:33 PM
I have a black wok. It'd go well with your pot & kettle, Steve. But that's irrelevent. I just though I'd post 'cos 24's not on tonight! :kiss:

Chicklet
14th-April-2003, 08:34 AM
Just a quicky, I'll be in and out like a flash.

Points all heard and taken as intended.

In small defense I had actually said much the same thing about the week being way OTT in a couple of PMs on Friday.

Put it down to a bout of spring fever, or hormones, or toblerone deficiency, or chlorine swallowing...or something along those lines...??...!!!??

All friends.
All friends?

:hug:

TheTramp
14th-April-2003, 09:10 AM
Heya....

I don't think that you need to defend yourselves at all. Anything I've typed about it has been very firmly tongue in cheek :yum: It's been most amusing reading for me.

Although, looking at it from another point of view, maybe it has been a bit spammy for those people that have less time to read everything, and just come on here for a quick glance.

If you kept it to just one or two threads, then I'm sure that it wouldn't cause anyone any problems though.

And I, for one, am looking forward to reading through the continueing exploits of the Threesome of Spam :D

(Pot, kettle, black!)

Steve

Graham
14th-April-2003, 12:42 PM
Looks like for all their nonsense Chicklet, Wendy and Dave provided some interesting viewing for someone (probably themselves mostly!). Look at how popular this thread is compared to the one about Chicklet's dream:

TheTramp
14th-April-2003, 12:45 PM
Ah. But take out all the times that one of the Threesome of Spam viewed the dream thread Graham. And then lets see the stats :)

Steve

Graham
14th-April-2003, 12:54 PM
Ah. But take out all the times that one of the Threesome of Spam viewed the dream thread Graham. And then lets see the stats :)

Steve

Good point (or should I say brilliant point, since I actually made it in my original post :wink: ), but remember too that they've also been looking eagerly at every post on this thread to see what everyone's saying about them, so it kind of evens out.

Dance Demon
14th-April-2003, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Chicklet
Just a quicky, I'll be in and out like a flash.
Put it down to a bout of spring fever, or hormones, or toblerone deficiency, or chlorine swallowing...or something along those lines...??...!!!??

I seem to recall using this phrase before...:sorry

TOBLERONE DEFICIENCY?....hope that was put right at the Chocolate party.......

Graham
14th-April-2003, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Dance Demon
I seem to recall using this phrase before...:sorry

TOBLERONE DEFICIENCY?....hope that was put right at the Chocolate party.......

How do you expect this to remain a Chicklet-free thread if you speak to her? :rolleyes: I mean, she already barged in once without invitation!

TheTramp
14th-April-2003, 07:28 PM
Yeah. But you can't stop some people from barging in.

Still, I guess that really, she's most welcome :D

:hug: <--- for Chicklet

Steve

Dance Demon
15th-April-2003, 12:01 AM

:hug: <--- for Chicklet

Steve

Ahhhhhh............thats nice

:rolleyes:

Re the threesomes spam, maybe the Chit Chat page should be re named spam valley........... :D

Dance Demon
15th-April-2003, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Graham
How do you expect this to remain a Chicklet-free thread if you speak to her? :rolleyes: I mean, she already barged in once without invitation!

Yeh well....it just goes to show.....you would need a very high electric fence to keep the little blighter out:grin:

TheTramp
15th-April-2003, 04:54 AM
Razor wire maybe?? :rolleyes:

Steve

Dave Hancock
15th-April-2003, 07:50 AM
4.54 am for a post,

Steve, what is going on??? Don't tell me you were dreaming of the forum and had to get up and post - sounds like you've a nasty addiciton
:D

Chicklet
15th-April-2003, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by Dave Hancock
4.54 am for a post,

Steve, what is going on??? Don't tell me you were dreaming of the forum and had to get up and post - sounds like you've a nasty addiciton

says you at ten to eight on a Tuesday morning!!!

and I thought I was bad.

:innocent:

Wendy
15th-April-2003, 08:39 AM
says you at ten to eight on a Tuesday morning!!!

and I thought I was bad.

:innocent:

Guys, guys !!! We're not supposed to be in here !!! And have you seen the stats !!! This is getting as popular as our own thread !!! Not good !!!

Wxxxxx

TheTramp
15th-April-2003, 09:15 AM
Sorry. Not very well, so sleep patterns all screwed up. Was in bed off and on throughout the day yesterday, and in the evening. So was then awake at times in the night. And I'm hopeless at just lying there in bed. Have to get up and do something....

Steve

Twinkle Toes
15th-April-2003, 10:00 AM
Sorry. Not very well, so sleep patterns all screwed up. Was in bed off and on throughout the day yesterday, and in the evening. So was then awake at times in the night. And I'm hopeless at just lying there in bed. Have to get up and do something....

Steve Awww you poor soul ... can you hear the violins playing .... no?
oh well, you'll just have to have one of these then. :hug:

TheTramp
15th-April-2003, 10:04 AM
Thanks TT. Have a :hug: back :D

Steve

Wendy
15th-April-2003, 10:47 AM
Have a :hug:

Can I please get a :hug: ?? I sent one to someone the other day and didn't get one back :tears: :tears: :tears:

Wxxx

TheTramp
15th-April-2003, 10:53 AM
Wendy.

You can have as many :hug:'s as you want :D

Steve

Wendy
15th-April-2003, 10:55 AM

You can have as many :hug:'s as you want :D

Twinkle Toes
15th-April-2003, 12:05 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Wendy

... and here's one from Kylie as well :wink:

Wendy
15th-April-2003, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Twinkle Toes
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Wendy

... and here's one from Kylie as well :wink:

:D :D :D

And one back :hug:

Wxx

PS And I can just hear Brian in the distance "yeeeeuuuucchhhh"

PPS Great quote TT - where's it from (past hurt thing) ??

Twinkle Toes
1st-May-2003, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Wendy
:D :D :D

And one back :hug:

Wxx

PS And I can just hear Brian in the distance "yeeeeuuuucchhhh"

PPS Great quote TT - where's it from (past hurt thing) ?? Wendy, just noticed this - must have slipped through the net ! :sorry

1. Brian is a fibber - he likes his wee kisses ( and probably bigger ones if he gets the opportunity)

2. It's home made - comes with being a positive thinker.

TT :hug:

Wendy
1st-May-2003, 01:06 PM
I don't get to kiss him much cos he's kinda like a brother. :innocent:

Wxxx

Dave Hancock
1st-May-2003, 01:14 PM
I don't get to kiss him much cos he's kinda like a brother. :innocent:

Wxxx
CCM, thought you didn't like kissing:confused: :confused: :confused:

Or maybe it's just me:tears: :tears:

Wendy
1st-May-2003, 01:16 PM
Or maybe it's just me:tears: :tears: Yeh... I love kissing.... :confused: Hope you've still got some hankies left with all that crying you do...

Wxxx

Graham
1st-May-2003, 01:23 PM
What are you two doing in here??? :reallymad

Chicklet
1st-May-2003, 01:24 PM
were they looking for me???

:rofl: :kiss:

Wendy
1st-May-2003, 01:27 PM
All three of us together again and being bad !!!!!

:rofl:

:kiss:

:cheers:

Wxxxxx

TheTramp
1st-May-2003, 01:40 PM
All three of us together again and being bad !!!!!

:kiss:

:cheers:

Wxxxxx Oh god. No. Please...... :rofl:

Steve

Wendy
1st-May-2003, 01:43 PM
Oh god. No. Please...... :rofl: Yeh !! Think we'll get Dave to hold you down and Chickie and I will tickle your smiley !!! :rofl:

Wxxx

Chicklet
1st-May-2003, 01:45 PM
Yeh !! Think we'll get Dave to hold you down and Chickie and I will tickle your smiley !!! :rofl:

Wxxx

Wendy Law wash your mouth out!!!!!!

Who on earth have you been rubbing bits with to come up with inuendo like that?

Wendy
1st-May-2003, 01:47 PM
Wendy Law wash your mouth out!!!!!! What's come over you all of a sudden !!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wxxx

TheTramp
1st-May-2003, 01:51 PM
Oh dear......!!!

Steve

Chicklet
1st-May-2003, 01:53 PM
What's come over you all of a sudden !!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wxxx It was the second bit that was meant to be the amusement, the "who have you been rubbing bits with...etc " , obviously my comedy star is not shining very brightly today....:tears: :tears:

TheTramp
1st-May-2003, 02:01 PM
Ummm....Chickie dear....

I think you missed the much bigger innuendo that Wendy's post contained in answer to yours.....

Better look again quick before this gets moved outside :D

Steve

Wendy
1st-May-2003, 02:02 PM
It was the second bit that was meant to be the amusement, the "who have you been rubbing bits with...etc " , obviously my comedy star is not shining very brightly today....:tears: :tears: Neither is mine obviously !!!

Wxxx

CJ
1st-May-2003, 02:05 PM
I know she is...

So, I'll just thank Chickie D for the dance last night. Never before have I stared so longingly @ someones ears during a dance....:devil:

Wendy
1st-May-2003, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Ceroc Jock
So, I'll just thank Chickie D for the dance last night. Never before have I stared so longingly @ someones ears during a dance....:devil: Can't wait to see how Chickie will get out of this one !!! I have sooo much to learn....

Wxxx

TheTramp
1st-May-2003, 02:07 PM
Look CJ....

I don't care what your momma told you.

Those aren't ears!!! :D

Steve

Wendy
1st-May-2003, 02:09 PM
Those aren't ears!!! I think they probably were....

Wxx

CJ
1st-May-2003, 02:09 PM
Look CJ....

I don't care what your momma told you.

Those aren't ears!!! :D

Steve

But I was always told, that's what you look @ when you're talking to a lady. It's supposed to endear them to you no end. No??????

Graham
1st-May-2003, 02:18 PM
But I was always told, that's what you look @ when you're talking to a lady. It's supposed to endear them to you no end. No?????? Not sure why this is relevant, Bob? :confused: :devil:

CJ
1st-May-2003, 02:22 PM
More pertinent than relevant, one would feel. Anyway, even if I'm not talking to a lady, my finishing school education taught me to extend that particular courtesy.

Being a gent, you'ld know that though...:wink:

Chicklet
1st-May-2003, 02:24 PM
fantastic...

Wendy, Steve, I'm a big enough girl to confess my boobs, DID miss the big one Wendy just slipped in there, what a stonker it was, isn't she coming on well!!!

How could I!!!!!!!!!!

Not sharp enough today at all!!!!

Will try hard to resume normal service at once.

CJ, I've never felt them burn to be held quite like that either........

and did you see that poor bloke that was standing beside you in the lesson going for a few ear sways later on???You're his hero.

And Steve, the ones he caught me "fixing" up in the corner last night certainly weren't ears:devil: :devil:

Chicklet
1st-May-2003, 02:29 PM
More pertinent than relevant, one would feel. Anyway, even if I'm not talking to a lady, my finishing school education taught me to extend that particular courtesy.

Being a gent, you'ld know that though...:wink:

Yeah, more pert than pertinent probably?
And I've told you before CJ, you don't need to curtsy now that we have been formerly introduced

G-man, that's no way to talk to your wife's half sister, but I love you anyway, cos obviously you see me as a girly rather than a lady cos I'm so young and fresh.

Graham
1st-May-2003, 02:32 PM
Obviously! In fact I was just wondering the other day how you got past Franck's admissions policy - you must have had to bring proof of ID, I imagine. :wink:

Chicklet
1st-May-2003, 02:33 PM
Obviously! In fact I was just wondering the other day how you got past Franck's admissions policy - you must have had to bring proof of ID, I imagine. :wink:

I just flashed him my use by date one night and that was fine

TheTramp
1st-May-2003, 02:34 PM
I just flashed him my use by date one night and that was fine You're really trying hard now aren't you, dear Chickie....

Steve

Chicklet
1st-May-2003, 02:37 PM
You're really trying hard now aren't you, dear Chickie....

Steve

A Chickie's gotta do what a Chickie's gotta do, especially when she's on borrowed time in playing with all you lovely big boys in a forbidden thread..

TheTramp
1st-May-2003, 02:40 PM
A Chickie's gotta do what a Chickie's gotta do, especially when she's on borrowed time in playing with all you lovely big boys in a forbidden thread.. Okie. Who have you been talking to??? :what:

Steve

Dance Demon
1st-May-2003, 05:00 PM

And Steve, the ones he caught me "fixing" up in the corner last night certainly weren't ears:devil: :devil:

Spaniels ears maybe?.................:devil: :devil: :wink: :rofl:

Chicklet
1st-May-2003, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Dance Demon
Spaniels ears maybe?.................:devil: :devil: :wink: :rofl:

DD be really nice and send me a PM to expand cos I'm sure I'm gonnae regret admitting in public that I honestly don't know what Spaniels ears are other than the ears of Spaniels!!!!!:innocent: :D

Chicklet
1st-May-2003, 05:20 PM
sorted.

he's a cheeky wee pixie that Dance Demon!!!!!:hug:

Dance Demon
1st-May-2003, 05:50 PM
sorted.

he's a cheeky wee pixie that Dance Demon!!!!!:hug:

Woof Woof......... :wink: :hug:

Dance Demon
5th-May-2003, 06:10 PM
It's oh so quiet.............sssshhhh .....sssshhhh...... it's oh so still
the triumvate have been away to the championships........it's been absoluteley brill........:devil: :wink:

Dave Hancock
6th-May-2003, 08:39 AM
:tears: :tears: :tears:

Wendy
6th-May-2003, 11:37 AM
:tears: :tears: :tears:

Have another hankie Dave :kiss: :hug: :kiss:

Hey we're all back now DD weyheeeeeyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!:D :D :D

Wxxxxxxxx

Dave Hancock
6th-May-2003, 11:40 AM
Have another hankie Dave :kiss: :hug: :kiss:

Hey we're all back now DD weyheeeeeyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!:D :D :D

Wxxxxxxxx

Am I allowed to stay in such illustrious company as your's after your efforts on Sunday evening, and CCM still have your last pac of hankies unopened:wink:

Chicklet
6th-May-2003, 11:50 AM
please don't cry D.

there are much better uses for those hankies...

just wish I wasn't so tired and could think of some mischief to get up to!!!!!

2 hours bloody sleep Sunday night, see that Franck and his bloody booze and his bloody nattering all night about absolutely bloody nothing!!!!

also wanted to do a quick apology about not clearing up a bit before I sloped off - just never entered my mind at the time which is shocking!!!!! sorry guys, not normally that rude!!!

C:hug:

Dave Hancock
6th-May-2003, 12:16 PM

also wanted to do a quick apology about not clearing up a bit before I sloped off - just never entered my mind at the time which is shocking!!!!! sorry guys, not normally that rude!!!

:confused: :confused: :confused:

This needs an explanation, how did you make a mess and what was in your mind that tidying never even entered:innocent: :innocent:

Chicklet
6th-May-2003, 12:34 PM
[i]Originally posted by Dave Hancock :confused: :confused: :confused:

This needs an explanation, how did you make a mess

It was the cream mostly, it kept missing people's mouths then we'd laugh and not swallow properly and then Emma did that thing she does so well with the gin bottle and, well as I say it got a bit messy.

:and what was in your mind that tidying never even entered:innocent: :innocent:

the fact that it got to a point when all I really really wanted was my 'lectric toothbrush:innocent: :D

Dave Hancock
6th-May-2003, 12:46 PM
:what: :eek:
And why oh why didn't I go back to the Peace Haven :tears: :tears:

Graham
6th-May-2003, 01:14 PM
:what: :eek:
And why oh why didn't I go back to the Peace Haven :tears: :tears: Go easy on the :tears: - you'll be wearing out that poor wee smilie. And you might run out of hankies...... :devil: ....and you never know when they might come in handy :wink:

Dave Hancock
6th-May-2003, 01:27 PM
And you might run out of hankies...... :devil: ....and you never know when they might come in handy :wink:

Oh oh, now I'm getting a bit worried, think you might be taking the team bonding idea a touch too far:sick: :sick:

CJ
8th-May-2003, 05:49 PM
As that triumverate aren't allowed in here, I just wanted to pass on my warm and heartfelt congratulations to The Chicklet.

Rumours have it, she has enlarged her lot in life and has gone from being Chickie D to Chickie DD!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yum:

I'm hoping this is just a flux in hormones and not the precursor to an impending arrival!?!?!?!?

As fiance, u got anything to add, Steve?:wink:

Chicklet
9th-May-2003, 08:55 AM
Right you, I've checked the FAQs and am actually allowed in absolutely anywhere when it is with the express purpose of whoopin yo bare ass.

And I'm actually INVITED in here in circumstances such as these when Wendy's away and Dave's far too sweet and innocent to know what you are talking about let alone have noticed!!!!!

So Fran, please may I borrow your whip for just long enough to get past the point where he's still enjoying it :devil: :D ???

DEFENSE: what you are failing to tell the boys and girls is that the person who inadvertently imparted this information is one of our "larger than life" characters who comes across as the eternal optimist and would appear to see most things (whether he's fanning them or not!) through rose tinted glasses!!!and it was really quite dark in there too :innocent: :innocent:

The only delivery I would be dreaming of accepting in the near future would be something like a nice shiny red 840.

Anyway, isn't it time you got back to your knitting and your curtain twitching eh, eh???:wink:

CJ
9th-May-2003, 11:13 AM
So Fran, please may I borrow your whip for just long enough to get past the point where he's still enjoying it :devil: :D ???

My dear Chickie DD, with all due respect, I fear you have neither the time or the patience to reach that point. However, I do look forward to your trying....:drool:

Dance Demon
9th-May-2003, 06:07 PM
CHICKIE DD!!!!..........Ahhh the spaniels ears thing again?...
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: