PDA

View Full Version : Lift wanted to London after Scottish Champs

Sheepman
7th-July-2006, 04:57 PM
Is there anyone else planning to drive from Musselburgh back to London on the 10th September after the Scottish Championships? I'm heading up by train earlier that week, but it would be much nicer to share the journey home if anyone has a wee space free...

Greg

Little Monkey
7th-July-2006, 05:15 PM
You think I'm planning on letting you go back again??? :devil:

Tiggerbabe
8th-July-2006, 12:54 AM
Hold that thought LM! Keep him here :D :hug:

under par
8th-July-2006, 11:51 AM
Is there anyone else planning to drive from Musselburgh back to London on the 10th September after the Scottish Championships? I'm heading up by train earlier that week, but it would be much nicer to share the journey home if anyone has a wee space free...

Greg

Would love to help out Sheepman but we're flying.. :yeah: room in my suitcase maybe for a lamb maybe:D

Freya
8th-July-2006, 12:16 PM

Hold that thought LM! Keep him here
I'm with the both of you! Although I'm sure I'm thinking in a completely different way from LM! :whistle: Always could use another Fab dancer oh and not too bad a DJ :wink:

Little Monkey
8th-July-2006, 06:12 PM
I'm with the both of you! Although I'm sure I'm thinking in a completely different way from LM! :whistle: Always could use another Fab dancer oh and not too bad a DJ :wink:

:what: (:rofl: )

You should have heard his set on Monday.........:drool:

So, what shall I do to keep him here? Use handcuffs? :whistle:

Freya
8th-July-2006, 10:52 PM
:what: (:rofl: )

You should have heard his set on Monday.........:drool: Well I have actually only heard Half a set - Blues BB - Back in April - on the Friday night I got there bout half 11!:wink:

So, what shall I do to keep him here? Use handcuffs? :whistle:
:rofl: :yeah: I'll Look after the keys up here in Aberdeen! That way there more difficult to get! <Mwah Ha HA :devil:>

*Goes to work on Evil Laugh...Not quite right yet!*