PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Down Under??

Little Yellow Fish
6th-July-2006, 02:31 AM
Hey everyone,

I'm in sunny Cairns, northern Australia and I don't know anyone! If any cerocers are around and about let me know!

Don't worry, Im not on holiday, Im here to do uni work, so Im allowed to be bored :whistle:

Thank u!

LYF xx:flower:

Msfab
6th-July-2006, 08:21 AM
I'm in sunny Cairns, northern Australia and I don't know anyone! If any cerocers are around and about let me know!

Don't worry, Im not on holiday, Im here to do uni work, so Im allowed to be bored :whistle:

Hope your having fun out there!:clap:
I didnt think Ceroc had reached Carins yet. When I looked I could only find rocknroll.

Yliander
6th-July-2006, 09:50 AM
Hey everyone,

Thank u!

LYF xx:flower: Hey LYF, hope you are enjoying the weather up there.

I don't think there is any ceroc in Carins but if you have a car and are prepared to drive - then there is Ceroc in Brisbane and the Goldcoast it goes by the name LeStep (www.lestep.com.au) up there. The Queensland Crew, Emma, Kent, Mick, Allan & Holly are lovely!!

Little Monkey
6th-July-2006, 11:31 PM
Hi Sweetie!

Hope you're having lots of fun in addition to your uni work, and that you've managed to do lots of dancing! How did the latin dancing go? And what kind of latin dances was it?

Be a good girl, behave, don't do anything I wouldn't do (:whistle: ), and report back to us if you find some cool places to dance?

When are you meeting Trampy in Sydney?

LM :hug:
(Miss you!:tears: )

Little Yellow Fish
7th-July-2006, 12:24 AM
Hey LM,

Missing you back! I'm meeting trampy in Sydney when I get there in AUgust. Im here for another 4 weeks.

I am going down to Brisbane, hopefully, on July 21st for the latin thingy. Its a hard life being me, I have to go off to a tropical island on the Great Barrier Reef for a few days so I'm trying to work it around my Brisbane trip! Oh the stress I'm under...

If I make it down to Brisbane I will be sure to drag my buddy Claire along to ceroc too. I found a great dance shoe shop in Cairns yesterday, so I have a feeling I'm gonna be shopping soon!!

Take care. ***HUGE HUG***

LYF xxxxx

Little Yellow Fish
7th-July-2006, 12:26 AM
Yliander,

Thanks for the tip. ALthough Brisbane is a 2 hour drive away so I don't think its possible! Im hopefully going to be in Brisbane the weekend of the 21st July so if there is any dancing on there I will be sure to go for a wee boogy woogy!

The choccie biscuits are starting to take a toll - I need to dance!!

LYF xx

Little Yellow Fish
7th-July-2006, 12:28 AM
When I looked I could only find rocknroll.

There's Rock n Roll??!!

That would break the monotony of writing a thesis nicely! Any idea where about it is done?

LYF xx