PDA

View Full Version : Franck's Angels (?) at Glasgow Party

Tiggerbabe
5th-July-2006, 01:50 PM
Watch out guys, as the girls are taking over :wink: This Saturday, for the first time ever, we have 2 female djs and have just got a new venue manager(ess).

Yliander will be providing the music in the Main Hall and Tiggerbabe (that's me :D ) will be in the Latin/Blues Room. Nix will be at the desk to make sure your every need is catered for :)

Look forward to seeing you all there, I think Franck mightl be revelling in the role of Charlie :whistle:

onkar
5th-July-2006, 02:03 PM
So who will be taking the role of Bosley?

Onkar

Tiggerbabe
5th-July-2006, 02:11 PM
So who will be taking the role of Bosley?
Ooooh! Good question. *Dons thinking cap* :)

pmjd
5th-July-2006, 02:14 PM
I think Franck mightl be revelling in the role of Charlie :whistle:

So does that mean Franck will be only appearing in voice as a small speaker phone on the reception desk:wink:

Tiggerbabe
5th-July-2006, 02:15 PM
So does that mean Franck will be only appearing in voice as a small speaker phone on the reception desk:wink:
Somehow I doubt it :rofl:

Yliander
5th-July-2006, 02:23 PM
Watch out guys, as the girls are taking over :wink: This Saturday, for the first time ever, we have 2 female djs and have just got a new venue manager(ess).

Yliander will be providing the music in the Main Hall and Tiggerbabe (that's me :D ) will be in the Latin/Blues Room. Nix will be at the desk to make sure your every need is catered for :) there goes my surprise plan ;)

Look forward to seeing you all there, I think Franck mightl be revelling in the role of Charlie :whistle: err does this mean I am supposed to wear a halo on saturday night?

Tiggerbabe
5th-July-2006, 03:52 PM
err does this mean I am supposed to wear a halo on saturday night?
As usual :wink:

Yliander
10th-July-2006, 09:52 AM
Well I just wanted to say I had a blast at the Glasgow party - it was lovely to put more faces to forum names, Chicklet, Ash, CJ, Jacksondonut (who doesn't resemble her name in the slightest) - the few dances I had were lovely - and Chicklet I'm glad you survived my leading.

Thank you to Pretzelmeister for the lovely accomodation :hug: And thank you to McJester & Pretzelmeister for lovely nattering over drinks after the party :cheers:

Tiggerbabe
10th-July-2006, 10:02 AM
Well I just wanted to say I had a blast at the Glasgow party
Me too :clap: Fab night :D And finally got a dance with Crossa :drool:

Yliander
10th-July-2006, 10:08 AM
Me too :clap: Fab night :D And finally got a dance with Crossa :drool: well worth the wait :wink:

ducasi
10th-July-2006, 11:10 AM
I had a pretty fab time too. :)

Was good to see jacksondonut back in Glasgow, and back on the dance-floor. :hug:

Can't wait for the next one!

Freya
10th-July-2006, 01:14 PM
Damn I missed it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like such a good night! Was at work and wishing I was down there dancing!!!!

I had no Dancing at all this weekend! :tears: Ah well will make up for it next weekend!

Who's the DJ at Dundee????

Yliander
10th-July-2006, 01:20 PM
Damn I missed it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like such a good night! Was at work and wishing I was down there dancing!!!!

I had no Dancing at all this weekend! :tears: Ah well will make up for it next weekend!

Who's the DJ at Dundee????Tiggerbabe

Freya
10th-July-2006, 01:31 PM
Tiggerbabe
Cool Can't wait!!!
Hope theres gonna be lots of Peeps to dance with!

Tiggerbabe
10th-July-2006, 01:33 PM
Who's the DJ at Dundee????
Dance Demon and myself will be sharing the decks, Freya. It's going to be a fab night :D For anyone who's never been, the Bonar Hall is a brilliant venue with an absolutely fabulous floor :waycool:

Freya
10th-July-2006, 02:16 PM
Dance Demon and myself will be sharing the decks, Freya. It's going to be a fab night :D For anyone who's never been, the Bonar Hall is a brilliant venue with an absolutely fabulous floor :waycool:
I'm looking forward to it! Never been to the Bonar hall before! Looking forward to a dance tiggerbabe and this time I'll try and lead! :sick:

jacksondonut
12th-July-2006, 04:31 PM
Well I just wanted to say I had a blast at the Glasgow party - it was lovely to put more faces to forum names, Chicklet, Ash, CJ, Jacksondonut (who doesn't resemble her name in the slightest) - the few dances I had were lovely - and Chicklet I'm glad you survived my leading.

Thanks honey, was great to meet you too... I had a wonderful night.. one of the highlights of my ''scottish adventure holiday''...:rofl: :rofl: I havent laughed so much in ages. You lot a FAB!!

Everyone was smashing... lovely to see you too, Mr Hancock.. Franck, Ducasi,
Pretzelmeister, McJester and all the wonderful girlies too... thankyou Ash for the lovely ladyled dances.. I had fun.!! Wont name everyone, but you know who you are....:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I think you are all just wonderful.. :flower: :flower: :flower:

Will be back soon
:yeah:

jacksondonut
12th-July-2006, 04:37 PM
I had a pretty fab time too. :)

Was good to see jacksondonut back in Glasgow, and back on the dance-floor. :hug:

Can't wait for the next one!

Ahhhh.... bless you sweetie... I enjoyed myself tremendously.. it was a good start to the return of my dancing days after a two month break..... you all took care of me so well.. :flower: :flower: You guys are sooooo gentle with the ladies... :drool: :drool:

Even though I had problems with my 'wooden leg', apparently so did Franck (so he said whilst on the dancefloor.....:confused: :yeah: :rofl: ) wonder which one he meant....:whistle: :whistle: :rofl:

Looking forward to the next one too :hug: :hug: