PDA

View Full Version : Glasgow - Cheap & Cheerful Accommodation

Yliander
5th-July-2006, 12:58 PM
Following on from the success of the forum recommendations for Stirling – thought I would ask again

I’m heading to Glasgow for the party on Saturday and rather than face a long drive home at 1am am thinking I might stay over night and do something touristy on the Sunday before heading home.

Any one able to recommend anywhere near-ish - say with in 15min drive - of the venue?

firefly
5th-July-2006, 01:17 PM
I think a lot of people stayed at the Devoncove hotel for the BFG, which was held at the same venue (GUU); it's about a 5 minute drive away and I think quite easy to find. Don't know what prices etc are like.

Unfortunately I won't be in Glasgow this weekend (small matter of a wedding I have to go to :rolleyes: ), otherwise I would have offered you my living room couch! Hope you enjoy the party.

Yliander
5th-July-2006, 01:26 PM
I think a lot of people stayed at the Devoncove hotel for the BFG, which was held at the same venue (GUU); it's about a 5 minute drive away and I think quite easy to find. Don't know what prices etc are like.

Unfortunately I won't be in Glasgow this weekend (small matter of a wedding I have to go to :rolleyes: ), otherwise I would have offered you my living room couch! Hope you enjoy the party.Thanks for the info and the offer :flower:

I am however all sorted now - thank you to PretzelMeister who has kindly offered me a bed. :flower: :hug:

darling moderators perhaps this thread can now be closed/deleted so as not to waste people's time. :flower: