PDA

View Full Version : Bangor (N.I) Busk 01.07.06

drathzel
4th-July-2006, 10:41 PM
We busked in Bangor at the Main Street Asda, it was a lovely day and lots of fun!

I just want to say thanks to my dancers and to say i am SOOO proud of you for getting up there and dancing in front of the crowds! You are all fab!

And a Big thanks to Lana and Asda who at short notice let us busk after another shop turned us down at the last minute! Oh and Asda have also told us that we are welcome back anytime which is great thank you so much!

All is left to do is show you the pics! Enjoy!!!

drathzel
4th-July-2006, 10:44 PM
and some more

drathzel
4th-July-2006, 10:48 PM
Dont worry, i dont have THAT many!

drathzel
4th-July-2006, 10:51 PM
Last ones!!!

Tiggerbabe
5th-July-2006, 12:10 AM
Great photos Danielle, looks like it was a lot of fun. :D

Now where's the photos from the pub afterwards? :wink: :whistle:

drathzel
5th-July-2006, 12:18 AM
Great photos Danielle, looks like it was a lot of fun. :D

Now where's the photos from the pub afterwards? :wink: :whistle:

Unfortunately i had to return my equipment to its holding area by 2 pm so i didnt make it to the after busk gathering, however at least two of my busking crew had cameras with them, so we maye get some yet!!! :cheers:

cheeks
5th-July-2006, 09:34 AM
Fab pics D!
:clap: :hug: :clap:

Looks like everyone had a fantastic day!

Dallen
9th-July-2006, 05:35 PM
Enjoyed taking part in the busk outside the ASDA store, a warm day, which mean't plenty of water being consumed and a good workout.
Have been attending the Belfast classes since they began in January, took about six weeks for it to click with me, but have been coming along in leaps and bounds. Very friendly crowd, many of us know each other from other circles of life too.
Thanks to Danielle for all her hard work and dedication every Wednesday in Belfast and Thursday in Bangor.

Lynn
9th-July-2006, 08:11 PM
Missed you last night at the party David, hope you had a nice evening (despite the weather!). See you soon at Ceroc.

And welcome to the forum. :hug:

Minnie M
9th-July-2006, 08:15 PM
Fab photos drathzel - thanks for sharing :kiss: :hug: :clap: :yeah: