PDA

View Full Version : Photos from Jango last night

El Salsero Gringo
4th-July-2006, 03:18 PM
A few pics from last night are here (http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/3400111) with a taster below. (I like the one of Mary. You can tell it's her, because it says so on the fan.)

Many thanks to those who allowed me to intrude on their dancing with a camera, and to those who told me when to naff off.

Piglet
4th-July-2006, 04:12 PM
Absolutely beautiful!

Lovely photos - thanks to everyone for sharing and especially ESG! :respect:

Cruella
4th-July-2006, 04:17 PM
Very nice, i like B&W photos, they are classy. Who was the girl in the vest? I don't recognise her.

Dizzy
4th-July-2006, 04:18 PM
Great Pics ESG!! :respect: :clap: :clap: :worthy:

Love the black & white settings. Glad that I got missed out on the cut :blush:

foxylady
4th-July-2006, 04:21 PM
What an absolutely FAB picture of Sparkles !!! She must be chuffed if she's seen it !

Rhythm King
4th-July-2006, 04:37 PM
What an absolutely FAB picture of Sparkles !!! She must be chuffed if she's seen it !
:yeah: Doesn't she just and Mary looks like a movie star! Are the rest going to be posted somewhere?

Sorry I couldn't make it - got held up at work :sad: So what happened with the berries and whipped cream?

R-K

Dizzy
4th-July-2006, 04:41 PM
:yeah: Doesn't she just and Mary looks like a movie star!

:yeah:

:respect: to Sarah, Mary and ESG

Sorry I couldn't make it - got held up at work :sad: So what happened with the berries and whipped cream?

That cake was yummy but my favourite was the lemon cake - it was absolutely delicious :drool:

EDIT: Just got what you meant. Only berries and whipped cream was in the cakes :D

El Salsero Gringo
4th-July-2006, 04:42 PM
What an absolutely FAB picture of Sparkles !!! She must be chuffed if she's seen it !Bet she's glad she shaved though!

Glad you like them, anyway.

Are the rest going to be posted somewhere?No, apart from the ones on photobox (link in the first post), that's all that you get to see.

Paul F
4th-July-2006, 04:55 PM
Very nice, i like B&W photos, they are classy. Who was the girl in the vest? I don't recognise her.

Thats Lisa. She is over here for a while from the US and was convinced to do a 2 and a quarter hour bus journey to be at Jango :blush:
Thats some bus ride!!!

Warning : Extreme loviness imminent

I just have to say that last night was possibly the finest set of music I have heard. Ok, I was influenced because I like slower music but, for me, it was breathtaking. Sheepman is a wizard!

The cake was totally sublime. I cant thank Sparkles enough. :hug:

The dances......WOW. I have so missed monday nights :)

ESG, you take some truly great pictures (although i dont think i will ever truly like pics of myself). I love the black + white though.

Rhythm King
4th-July-2006, 05:12 PM
No, apart from the ones on photobox (link in the first post), that's all that you get to see.

Oh that link - D'oh! :rolleyes:

Rhythm King
4th-July-2006, 05:17 PM
Thats Lisa. She is over here for a while from the US and was convinced to do a 2 and a quarter hour bus journey to be at Jango :blush:
Thats some bus ride!!!

And she's some dancer :worthy: - had the privilege at Cat's Putney workshop recently. Did she get to do any ballroom with Sparkles while she was there?

Amir
4th-July-2006, 05:47 PM
Very nice, i like B&W photos, they are classy...

The photos are in colour. Monday Meltdown is so classy that it sometimes turns black and white.

ducasi
4th-July-2006, 06:04 PM

Worth framing. :respect:

Sparkles
4th-July-2006, 09:37 PM
:blush: thank you for your kind comments - but full credit has to go to ESG for taking some fab photos :respect:.

Monday Meldown this week was indeed a particularly classy affair that not only saw some fab dancing from the Jango regulars but also the return of the King of Smoooth :worthy: to the decks, guest appearences from David & LilyB, PaulF and Lisa (who I was unfortunate enough not to be introduced to - maybe next time :flower: ), and cake and Birthday dances a-plenty - way to go Mary :clap:.

... the only let down was the lack of frolicking with 'raspberries and cream', but then Foxylady never made her appearence... something tells me you got off very lightly indeed PaulF :devil:

Can't wait for the next one!

Little Monkey
4th-July-2006, 10:18 PM
I just have to say that last night was possibly the finest set of music I have heard. Ok, I was influenced because I like slower music but, for me, it was breathtaking. Sheepman is a wizard!

The cake was totally sublime. I cant thank Sparkles enough. :hug:

The dances......WOW. I have so missed monday nights :)

ESG, you take some truly great pictures (although i dont think i will ever truly like pics of myself). I love the black + white though.

Just have to agree with everything above: The music last night was AMAZING! Quite possibly the best set I've heard from Mr Sheepy ever! :respect:

And the cakes (I only had Sparkles' raspberry and cream cake, and one of Mary's flapjacks, but heard good things about the lemon cake, too!) :drool: :drool: :drool:

Had some fantastic dances, despite thinking I wouldn't be able to dance at all, due to being ill, but had a great time in the end! Thanks to ESG for leading me in a cha cha - brave man, I haven't done a cha cha for about 20 years, and had forgotten most of it!!

And of course - GORGEOUS photos, ESG! I do like them in black and white..... And I think Sparkles, Mary, PaulF and Lisa, as well as Lily, should get those photos enlarged and framed.....

Freya
4th-July-2006, 10:56 PM
Wow Great photo's! :respect: Wish I could take such good pics!

Alice
4th-July-2006, 11:15 PM
Just have to agree with everything above: The music last night was AMAZING! Quite possibly the best set I've heard from Mr Sheepy ever! :respect:

And the cakes (I only had Sparkles' raspberry and cream cake, and one of Mary's flapjacks, but heard good things about the lemon cake, too!) :drool: :drool: :drool:

Had some fantastic dances, despite thinking I wouldn't be able to dance at all, due to being ill, but had a great time in the end! Thanks to ESG for leading me in a cha cha - brave man, I haven't done a cha cha for about 20 years, and had forgotten most of it!!

And of course - GORGEOUS photos, ESG! I do like them in black and white..... And I think Sparkles, Mary, PaulF and Lisa, as well as Lily, should get those photos enlarged and framed.....
And a fab night once again:) Lovely photos ESG!!

does anyone else have sore lats today??? :blush: :whistle:

Sheepman
6th-July-2006, 01:18 PM
does anyone else have sore lats today??? That'll just be you then! :whistle:

Greg

Lee
6th-July-2006, 04:32 PM
Wicked pictures!!!

Lee

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
6th-July-2006, 04:58 PM
Wow, great pictures :respect:
ash xxx

Andreas
7th-July-2006, 04:01 PM

Now on to the rest of them ... :clap:

Right, that photo of DavidB, although you can't see the legs, it clearly indicates that he is in a stepping position. I thought he never moves? :confused:

yours disillusioned :D

El Salsero Gringo
7th-July-2006, 07:52 PM
Right, that photo of DavidB, although you can't see the legs, it clearly indicates that he is in a stepping position. I thought he never moves? :confused:

yours disillusioned :DAmazing what you can do with Photoshop, isn't it? :D

Andreas
7th-July-2006, 07:58 PM
Amazing what you can do with Photoshop, isn't it? :D
:rofl: You are talented in more ways than just one! :rofl::cheers: