PDA

View Full Version : Advanced Musicality Workshop - Amir & Kate

Brady
9th-April-2003, 05:51 PM
Just a quick note to point out a fantastic workshop opportunity in London over the Easter weekend. Fusion Dance Works are holding an Advanced Musicality for Modern Jive workshop on April 20th in Hammersmith, London. Amir & Kate will be teaching the workshop, so it is likely one that should not be missed. Get more details on Fusion Dance Works (http://www.fusiondance.co.uk) .

Hope to see some of the forum members there! :cheers:

Brady

Gus
9th-April-2003, 11:52 PM
Having done a number of their workshops I can only agree with Brady. A&K defintely bring something new to the dance scene, well worth a look.

Lindsay
11th-April-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Gus
A&K defintely bring something new to the dance scene, well worth a look.

Totally agree- these guys rock! They have a lovely style....

Debster
22nd-April-2003, 12:57 AM
Hi Brady

It was great to meet you at the workshop. I hope you found it interesting, I haven't been able to stop listening for accents and interesting base lines in every piece of music I've heard since!

Sorry I don't think I got a chance to say good bye... hope to see you again sometime and get a dance in.

Cheers!

Brady
22nd-April-2003, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Debster
It was great to meet you at the workshop. I hope you found it interesting, I haven't been able to stop listening for accents and interesting base lines in every piece of music I've heard since!

Good to meet you as well Deb! I to have been listening to music in that sense! It's great though, as it will challenge me in my dancing. Well done demoing; you both looked fantastic all day!

For those of you who haven't been to one of Amir's workshops, you should do so ASAP! He is a fab teacher and has some very cool tips to share. Trying to convince him to pay a visit up to Scotland sometime this year.